Author Topic: 512GB Crucial MX100 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive for $155 @ TigerDirect  (Read 982 times)

Offline Technical Difficulties

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties
TigerDirect has the 512GB Crucial MX100 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive (CT512MX100SSD1) for $189.99 - $25.00 when you checkout with Google Wallet and $10.00 off with Coupons.com TigerDirect card linked offers bringing the price down to $154.99 which is a SUPER low price for a very highly rated 512GB SSD. Shipping is Free.

Amazon sells this for $194.99.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9083338&sku=YRU-102499633

Visit www.coupons.com and click "Card Linked Offers" at the top and scroll down to the TigerDirect deal. Register your credit card and make sure to use that same credit card when checking out with Google Wallet.

We are absolutely the Best Reviewed in NY for PC/MAC Repairs, Virus Removal, Data Recovery & more. Google us and see!

Offline EMCC

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum
Re: 512GB Crucial MX100 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive for $155 @ TigerDirect
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 09:59:49 AM »
Can this work with my laptop?
"Disclaimer: I don't believe everything I write."  - ChaimMoskowitz

Offline Technical Difficulties

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties
Re: 512GB Crucial MX100 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive for $155 @ TigerDirect
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 10:08:34 AM »
Can this work with my laptop?

That's a pretty general question considering that who knows what model laptop you have, but it should work with most laptops that have a Serial ATA connection. Actual performance will vary though, based on your laptop. For example, this drive will get the most performance when connected to a laptop that supports SATA III or later. Older SATA will work but won't necessarily be as fast. Either way, SSD will be faster than traditional HDD.
We are absolutely the Best Reviewed in NY for PC/MAC Repairs, Virus Removal, Data Recovery & more. Google us and see!