Author Topic: Capital One 360 - Up to $200 bonus for opening checking and savings account  (Read 2565 times)

Offline D93

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
Capital One 360 Linky

Terms:
360 CheckingŪ account: Bonuses are only paid for accounts that are opened with an initial deposit of at least $250 and a total of 5 card purchases or CheckMateSM deposits (or any combo of the two) made within 45 days of account opening. The $100 bonus is available only for new accounts with a new Customer as primary owner. Your $100 bonus will automatically be deposited into your account on day 50.
360 SavingsŪ account: Bonuses are only paid for accounts that are opened with an initial deposit of at least $1,000. Initial deposit does not include bonus. The $100 bonus is available only for new accounts with a new Customer as primary owner. Bonus starts earning interest upon account opening, but is unavailable for withdrawal for 30 days.

Offline reed

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Capital One 360 Linky

Terms:
360 CheckingŪ account: Bonuses are only paid for accounts that are opened with an initial deposit of at least $250 and a total of 5 card purchases or CheckMateSM deposits (or any combo of the two) made within 45 days of account opening. The $100 bonus is available only for new accounts with a new Customer as primary owner. Your $100 bonus will automatically be deposited into your account on day 50.
360 SavingsŪ account: Bonuses are only paid for accounts that are opened with an initial deposit of at least $1,000. Initial deposit does not include bonus. The $100 bonus is available only for new accounts with a new Customer as primary owner. Bonus starts earning interest upon account opening, but is unavailable for withdrawal for 30 days.

Pull?

Offline mringelheim

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Thanks I signed up.  I dont know if there was a pull or not but I initially was going to add overdraft protection and they said there could be a pull for that so I am assuming no pull unless want overdraft protection (unless there was a similar warning in the long terms and conditions few people read).

Offline clear thinker

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Capital One 360 Linky

Terms:
Tnx, applied for 4 products hope you enjoy the referral bonus.

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
Pull?
As per the disclosure they don't pull your credit.
It says it won't hurt ur credit.

Offline 18seagate

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
    • brand name shoes for less
Does anyone know how much of each purchase or deposit has to be? Or there is no minimum?

Offline D93

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
Does anyone know how much of each purchase or deposit has to be? Or there is no minimum?
a penny works.

Offline 18seagate

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
    • brand name shoes for less
Thanks

Offline john398

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
I am curious on the savings account, I know the $100 is not available for 30 days after even though it  shows up right away

Can my savings balance be lower than 1,000 during the first 30 days? (I mean I deposited on Dec 1 2014) can I take out some of the $1000 now?

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Yes.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
Does the savings have any terms besides the $1000?

Offline mawmaw

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
dead only 50 and 25 bonus now