Author Topic: 3 Cases Of Staples Paper Free With Visa Checkout & Staples Easy Rebates  (Read 51643 times)

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
Re: 3 Cases Of Staples Paper Free With Visa Checkout & Staples Easy Rebates
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2015, 11:36:16 AM »
SD deletes HT links back to DD. KB has never posted a HT even when they are exclusive DD codes or deals I or other DDF'ers found.

Why are we holding DD/DDF to a higher standard exactly?
This is the nature of deal sites on the internet. Not something that is going to change.
We aren't holding him to a higher standard for posting it. We are holding him to a higher standard for coming back to gloat about his ability to cut and paste
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 11:39:45 AM by Yordai Dooma »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2015, 11:38:40 AM »
Meh. I've been plagiarized word for word on SD hundreds of times and the OP always is gloating about their reps and whatnot.

Frankly, who cares? Only annoying thing about that is that deals die on SD within seconds.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Yordai Dooma

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2015, 11:41:24 AM »
Meh. I've been plagiarized word for word on SD hundreds of times and the OP always is gloating about their reps and whatnot.

Frankly, who cares? Only annoying thing about that is that deals die on SD within seconds.
Agreed. I've seen them. And I'm sure you find them that just as funny as this ...

Offline Nitantnel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2015, 03:39:09 PM »
SD deletes HT links back to DD. KB has never posted a HT even when they are exclusive DD codes or deals I or other DDF'ers found.

Why are we holding DD/DDF to a higher standard exactly?
This is the nature of deal sites on the internet. Not something that is going to change.

Interesting. I did not think such a huge site would act that way.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2015, 03:44:59 PM »
Interesting. I did not think such a huge site would act that way.
Mentions of competing sites are against their terms. Pretty standard for deal forums.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline A3

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2015, 11:52:24 AM »
Order still delayed, just got another call that it will come tom. Rep told me its wrong and it will still come today,
Without even asking for anything, he told me he is emailing me a $50 coupon/gift card

Offline avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2015, 11:58:46 AM »
Order still delayed, just got another call that it will come tom. Rep told me its wrong and it will still come today,
Without even asking for anything, he told me he is emailing me a $50 coupon/gift card
I wish mine were delayed
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline Bentzy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2015, 11:59:29 AM »

My paper was also delayed twice. The first time i got a $20 courtesy coupon, the second time they offered to refund the entire purchase price. After that the paper was delivered and as far as i can tell the rebates are still processing.

Offline 3yummyboys

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2015, 12:56:15 PM »
My UPS delivery man said he is still recovering from delivering all of that paper

Offline A3

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 14, 2015, 03:28:34 PM »
Paper was delivered today. Yay, in Monsey.
Got a total of $85 staples credit over the course of the delay!

Offline upside down

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 16, 2015, 08:32:55 AM »
Will a return of these for a staples gc void the rebate

Offline lunatic

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 16, 2015, 08:33:44 AM »
Will a return of these for a staples gc void the rebate
probably

Offline Ulitkany

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 17, 2015, 05:38:23 PM »
Paper was delivered today. Yay, in Monsey.
Got a total of $85 staples credit over the course of the delay!
i know that VGC has its own thread but wanted to mention it here. I ordered online 4 VGC in 4 dif. transactions back on Dec 24th to be shipped to a local Staples store and while they were mailed on Dec. 31st they were nevere delivered to that store. So normally i would just call Staples and just request my order to be reshipped, but since reading A3 posts about getting coupons/ giftcards for his order being delayed i took courage to request some reimbursement for my lost order :) I was first offered just $20 but knowing how much A3 got i asked for more and was offered 4 coupons of $20 or $20 for each of my orders. :) I love DDF and very useful tips one can read on here! Once i got my $20 coupons they all indicated that they can't be used for gift cards purchases but when i tried, the $80 credit was applied to my new online order of 9 gift cards that i just submitted. Hopefully it will be honored and shipped. Thank you guys one more time!

Offline A3

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2015, 06:26:09 PM »
i know that VGC has its own thread but wanted to mention it here. I ordered online 4 VGC in 4 dif. transactions back on Dec 24th to be shipped to a local Staples store and while they were mailed on Dec. 31st they were nevere delivered to that store. So normally i would just call Staples and just request my order to be reshipped, but since reading A3 posts about getting coupons/ giftcards for his order being delayed i took courage to request some reimbursement for my lost order :) I was first offered just $20 but knowing how much A3 got i asked for more and was offered 4 coupons of $20 or $20 for each of my orders. :) I love DDF and very useful tips one can read on here! Once i got my $20 coupons they all indicated that they can't be used for gift cards purchases but when i tried, the $80 credit was applied to my new online order of 9 gift cards that i just submitted. Hopefully it will be honored and shipped. Thank you guys one more time!
Nice congrats. Did u get ur original order yet

Offline Ulitkany

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 17, 2015, 06:56:44 PM »
Not yet. I had to wait till Jan 15th to open a case for a lost order and requested it to be redelivered to my home address this time. But looks like they are screwing it again, since i only received 3 emais saying a new order with $0 charge is coming to my home addres... Weird. Nothing about my 4th order. Will see... Now i know that you can always ask for a courtesy coupon :)

Offline A3

• View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 17, 2015, 06:59:02 PM »
Not yet. I had to wait till Jan 15th to open a case for a lost order and requested it to be redelivered to my home address this time. But looks like they are screwing it again, since i only received 3 emais saying a new order with $0 charge is coming to my home addres... Weird. Nothing about my 4th order. Will see... Now i know that you can always ask for a courtesy coupon :)

True,
Although the last time I called, I did not even ask, I just complained that i will have to go Staples myself and get extra ppaper since it wont come on time. At the end of the conversation he just gave me a $50 coupon.

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 18, 2015, 03:46:12 PM »
So I get an email from staples saying that the rebate I submitted is missing a rebate offer (in other words there is no such a offer). I called in & the rep that picked up says that I submitted the order on 01/11 at which time there was no offer (I submitted it 10/11/15 12:24 am Est) I told her that when I submitted there still was such an offer (100% true), and I followed exact instructions and if staples was slow with updating their system then that's their problem. end of the conversation she gives me the number for the rebate center.
I call the rebate center the guy picks up the phone takes a look at the rebate and says "ye you have to send us ur recipt were missing it" so I told him I never had such a thing when submitting an easy rebate online you never have to upload ur recipt he says this offer is different (they prob knew that my recipt said 01/11/15) so I asked for a manager, he says I'm perfectly capable to answer anything you want to know. so I said I have done a lot of rebates with staples and I never had this and if I would have known I would never place this order. so he asked to put me on hold "he wants to read up about the details of the offer" he comes back after 10 minutes and says I'm sorry were having a problem with the rebate and they're working on fixing it but everything should be good, I should check back in 7/10 business days.
anyone had this?
Does anyone else see what I see here??

Offline Work-for-ur-muny

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2015, 06:32:08 PM »
I just got an email from Staples stating that I can submit a product review of the paper I "bought" by them, and can get a $5 coupon off my next purchase of $50 or more. Yipppeeeee!!! This means 15,000 sheets of paper for negative $5.03!

Offline Work-for-ur-muny

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2015, 07:45:55 PM »
I just got an email from Staples stating that I can submit a product review of the paper I "bought" by them, and can get a $5 coupon off my next purchase of $50 or more. Yipppeeeee!!! This means 15,000 sheets of paper for negative $5.03!
Obviously, I used the $5.00 coupon code to buy a Visa GC with my Ink card... although...

Offline rivkao

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 04, 2015, 10:03:45 AM »
anyone got their rebates already?