Author Topic: Museemkart For Sale (Amsterdam Museum Pass)  (Read 1061 times)

Offline David B

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, HHonors Gold, IHC Gold, Hertz PC, National Executive
Museemkart For Sale (Amsterdam Museum Pass)
« on: January 05, 2015, 04:04:02 PM »
Looking to sell two newly purchased Museumkaart cards - valid at a VERY long list of museums and attractions in Amsterdam and surrounding cities.  They are valid for another 11+ months, and are scanned at each location (as many times as you want) to gain free admission to the museum/tourist site.  After three or four museums, the card has paid for itself.

See list of places where it is accepted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museumkaart

Including the Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank House, Joods Historisch Museum (Jewish Museum, including Spanish & Portuguese Synagogue), Maritime Museum, Van Gogh, Rembrandt, etc.  We visited all of the above (including some twice). Scan of cards available via PM, and cards were never registered online to me, so they can be registered officially to you (if you wish)

Asking $120 USD for both cards, and I will guarantee that they work no problem (the expiration date is listed on the card, in European date order).  I paid a total of $150 USD (in EURO) when I bought them in December 2014

PM me if interested

Offline David B

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, HHonors Gold, IHC Gold, Hertz PC, National Executive
Re: Museemkart For Sale (Amsterdam Museum Pass)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 03:36:06 PM »
Looking to sell two newly purchased Museumkaart cards - valid at a VERY long list of museums and attractions in Amsterdam and surrounding cities.  They are valid for another 11+ months, and are scanned at each location (as many times as you want) to gain free admission to the museum/tourist site.  After three or four museums, the card has paid for itself.

See list of places where it is accepted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museumkaart

Including the Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank House, Joods Historisch Museum (Jewish Museum, including Spanish & Portuguese Synagogue), Maritime Museum, Van Gogh, Rembrandt, etc.  We visited all of the above (including some twice). Scan of cards available via PM, and cards were never registered online to me, so they can be registered officially to you (if you wish)

Asking $120 USD for both cards, and I will guarantee that they work no problem (the expiration date is listed on the card, in European date order).  I paid a total of $150 USD (in EURO) when I bought them in December 2014

PM me if interested

Bump....