Author Topic: Rite aid promotion  (Read 8599 times)

Offline Yosef_S

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DL Skymiles - Platinum Medallion; UA Mileage Plus - Premier Platinum; AF/KLM FlyingBlue - Gold; Hyatt Gold Passport - Diamond; Hilton HHonors - Gold; Starwood Preferred Guest - Gold; National Emerald Executive Elite; Hertz #1 Club Gold Presidents Circle
Re: Rite aid promotion
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2015, 09:11:42 PM »
Anyone have any idea if once they book the stay, we'll be able to make changes directly with Hyatt?
Former DDF Lurker Finally Getting the Hang of Posting...

Offline 3yummyboys

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2015, 11:20:09 PM »

You did? I didn't get an acknowledgement email.  :P

Yes thanks, I got it right away, I thought I responded but I guess I didn't

Offline Yosef_S

• View Profile
  • Programs: DL Skymiles - Platinum Medallion; UA Mileage Plus - Premier Platinum; AF/KLM FlyingBlue - Gold; Hyatt Gold Passport - Diamond; Hilton HHonors - Gold; Starwood Preferred Guest - Gold; National Emerald Executive Elite; Hertz #1 Club Gold Presidents Circle
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2015, 07:38:48 PM »
Anyone have any idea if once they book the stay, we'll be able to make changes directly with Hyatt?

Seems to say here (http://dealswelike.boardingarea.com/2015/02/01/free-flight-rite-aid/) that this will work.
"While I didn’t take part of last months offer, I know many people were able to get their 2-free Hyatt nights pretty seamlessly. It also seems like once those nights were book they were fully transferable to another hotel or date assuming availability (and that it fit the same award type)."

Anyone here have any experience with it yet? Or should I take the plunge?

Offline solls108

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2015, 12:35:01 PM »
PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Please PM me, I will send you my email address.

Offline Palm5

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2015, 12:47:57 PM »
Seems to say here (http://dealswelike.boardingarea.com/2015/02/01/free-flight-rite-aid/) that this will work.
"While I didn’t take part of last months offer, I know many people were able to get their 2-free Hyatt nights pretty seamlessly. It also seems like once those nights were book they were fully transferable to another hotel or date assuming availability (and that it fit the same award type)."

Anyone here have any experience with it yet? Or should I take the plunge?

If you're eligible why wouldn't you "take the plunge"

Offline Yosef_S

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2015, 04:01:03 PM »
I meant take the plunge of just booking any hotel with the intention of a switching it with Hyatt later, without yet knowing if that will work. It would be better for me if someone else could confirm that it will work before I do it.

Offline Palm5

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2015, 11:27:52 PM »
Anyone pick dates and places? I have no idea what to choose. I'm 99.9 percent going to change it anyway. I mean who can plan so far in advance.

Offline DaveInLA

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2015, 10:52:12 PM »
I submitted my online form with my choice of 3 hotels on Wed 2/4, and still haven't gotten a call or email telling me if my choices will be honored. This coming Tues (Mon is a holiday) is the 8th business day. Based on people's accounts on FT, it sounds like that's the day I'll be contacted. If not, I'll call in (and likely have to wait an hour before I get a person). Are you guys finding it takes the FULL 8 business days before your hotel stay dates are confirmed?

Offline zow

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2015, 02:31:40 PM »
I submitted my online form with my choice of 3 hotels on Wed 2/4, and still haven't gotten a call or email telling me if my choices will be honored. This coming Tues (Mon is a holiday) is the 8th business day. Based on people's accounts on FT, it sounds like that's the day I'll be contacted. If not, I'll call in (and likely have to wait an hour before I get a person). Are you guys finding it takes the FULL 8 business days before your hotel stay dates are confirmed?

Dave, report please? Have you heard and gotten our free nights at Hyatt?

Offline Palm5

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2015, 02:34:38 PM »
Got it. But good luck finding dates

Offline zow

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2015, 02:37:10 PM »
Got it. But good luck finding dates

By got it, do you mean that you got the e-mail with code, and went to their website, and requested the 3 Hyatt Properties and...they denied you all three options?

My understanding is that one good strategy is to pick one property you really want, make sure the dates are available, list that as choice 1, and then for choices 2 and 3, intentionally list properties with dates not avaiable, so they're forced to give you choice #1.   (and then I guess it's still possible to change date/place later, but I haven't gotten that far yet.)

Offline 3yummyboys

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2015, 01:07:51 PM »
Can anyone confirm if they were able to change the reservations directly with Hyatt?

Offline Palm5

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2015, 01:10:26 PM »
By got it, do you mean that you got the e-mail with code, and went to their website, and requested the 3 Hyatt Properties and...they denied you all three options?

My understanding is that one good strategy is to pick one property you really want, make sure the dates are available, list that as choice 1, and then for choices 2 and 3, intentionally list properties with dates not avaiable, so they're forced to give you choice #1.   (and then I guess it's still possible to change date/place later, but I haven't gotten that far yet.)

Hi sorry just saw your question.

They will call you either way to confirm. You can always change on the phone with them. The properties aren't booked until they confirm with you.

But I had a very hard time getting a place that was available. I just picked a random one in New Jersey and I plan on changing it.

Offline zow

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2015, 08:00:57 AM »

Hi sorry just saw your question.

They will call you either way to confirm. You can always change on the phone with them. The properties aren't booked until they confirm with you.

But I had a very hard time getting a place that was available. I just picked a random one in New Jersey and I plan on changing it.
Hi.
I got mine.
Requested real dates that I would like at a specific hotel, Hyatt Boston Harbor. Rite aid says I am supposed to receive paper certificates by certified mail... It has been over a week and I haven't gotten them yet.
Also, once I do, can I call Hyatt (800# or the specific hotel?) to change the reservstion.  And  will I be able to change it to the name of my father in law?(want to give as a gift)

Thanks!

Offline coralsnake

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2015, 08:11:29 AM »
Hi.
I got mine.
Requested real dates that I would like at a specific hotel, Hyatt Boston Harbor. Rite aid says I am supposed to receive paper certificates by certified mail... It has been over a week and I haven't gotten them yet.
Also, once I do, can I call Hyatt (800# or the specific hotel?) to change the reservstion.  And  will I be able to change it to the name of my father in law?(want to give as a gift)

Thanks!

Once it's booked you should me able to call the hotel and add him to the reservation.
"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan

Offline zow

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2015, 10:17:11 AM »
Once it's booked you should me able to call the hotel and add him to the reservation.

thanks!