Author Topic: Delta Medallion Choice Benefits  (Read 5033 times)

Offline Yosef_S

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DL Skymiles - Platinum Medallion; UA Mileage Plus - Premier Platinum; AF/KLM FlyingBlue - Gold; Hyatt Gold Passport - Diamond; Hilton HHonors - Gold; Starwood Preferred Guest - Gold; National Emerald Executive Elite; Hertz #1 Club Gold Presidents Circle
Re: Delta Medallion Choice Benefits
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 12:18:24 AM »
See here: http://www.delta.com/skymiles/about_skymiles/benefits_at_glance/choice_benefits/index.jsp

Scroll to the T&C at the bottom:

"Gifting Gold or Silver Medallion Status to a recipient: Gifted Medallion status will be effective within 48 hours of selection and membership credentials should arrive within four to six weeks. For selections made for 2014 Choice Benefits, recipient status is valid through February 28, 2015; for selections made for 2015 Choice Benefits, recipient status is valid through January 31, 2016."
Former DDF Lurker Finally Getting the Hang of Posting...

Offline mochada

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 08:46:44 AM »
See here: http://www.delta.com/skymiles/about_skymiles/benefits_at_glance/choice_benefits/index.jsp

Scroll to the T&C at the bottom:

"Gifting Gold or Silver Medallion Status to a recipient: Gifted Medallion status will be effective within 48 hours of selection and membership credentials should arrive within four to six weeks. For selections made for 2014 Choice Benefits, recipient status is valid through February 28, 2015; for selections made for 2015 Choice Benefits, recipient status is valid through January 31, 2016."

Why are you choosing them so late in the game?

Offline Yosef_S

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DL Skymiles - Platinum Medallion; UA Mileage Plus - Premier Platinum; AF/KLM FlyingBlue - Gold; Hyatt Gold Passport - Diamond; Hilton HHonors - Gold; Starwood Preferred Guest - Gold; National Emerald Executive Elite; Hertz #1 Club Gold Presidents Circle
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 01:03:53 PM »
I didn't have anyone to gift the silver to, and that was the only that became less valuable with time. The Upgrade Certs and $200 Credit expire one year after issue, so in case I decided to go with one of those, I figured I wouldn't have them issued until either I had a use for it, or I ran out of time. Make sense?
Former DDF Lurker Finally Getting the Hang of Posting...