Author Topic: Warm with shul and food  (Read 10060 times)

Offline Mutty

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
Re: Warm with shul and food
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 04:19:27 PM »
Nope. They asked us to take the 90 minute tour and try to sell you timeshares. Sounds reasonable - but too reasonable. You get $100 Amex card, discounts in restaurants (that I couldn't use), free bottle of water (like WOW!), and maybe a couple of other items. My wife wanted the $100. In any event they're pretty nice but it's a bit of a hard sell. The place was nice and the staff very friendly and accomodating. We enjoyed our stay. Like I said, a little too cold so I would pick a warmer place next time for mid winter.
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

Offline Mutty

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
Re: Warm with shul and food
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 04:20:53 PM »
One more thing. Because of the way it was set up (owners), we couldn't get an upgrade even though we were originally told (by phone) that we can. But our room was nice anyway.
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”