Topic Wiki

Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!

Dead
70K after spending $1000 in 3 months;
link

50,000 points after spending $1,000 in 3 months:
http://www.dansdeals.com/go/marriott1/

Users are reporting that Chase (ask via SM) will agree to match the 70k offer (or even 80k, apparently) if you spend $3,000.

70k Biz link after 2000 spend 3 months.
link

Once you get the anniversary Category 1-5 certificate, it stays in your account, even if you cancel your card and don't pay the AF.
« Last edited by jj1000 on March 14, 2018, 12:49:26 PM »

Author Topic: Marriott Rewards Card  (Read 258966 times)

Offline shmooz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Marriott Rewards Card
« on: January 13, 2011, 04:25:14 PM »
Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!

I saw this on FT, could not find on DD, it still seems to be active, do you consider a good deal?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards/1088223-marriott-premier-credit-card-sign-up-50-000-points.html
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:49:32 PM by jj1000 »

Offline shmooz

• View Profile
Re: Marriott Rewards 50000 points
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 09:03:05 AM »
Dan? What do you think?  It looks like for 50000 points you could get 5 nights in a cheap hotel but I dont know about availability etc plus every year there is a free night.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 09:14:37 AM »
Dan? What do you think?  It looks like for 50000 points you could get 5 nights in a cheap hotel but I dont know about availability etc plus every year there is a free night.
Not a bad offer, but I'd rather save my Chase churns for more valuable currencies than Marriott.  Not really a fan of their program.  30K CO+$50 cash back+fee waived is much much better than 50K Marriott+$65 fee. 
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline shmooz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 10:03:06 AM »
Not a bad offer, but I'd rather save my Chase churns for more valuable currencies than Marriott.  Not really a fan of their program.  30K CO+$50 cash back+fee waived is much much better than 50K Marriott+$65 fee.

Thanks, are there any other good bonuses on hotel cards? I know you link the spg card you like, but looks like the 25k bonus is only with 15k spend which I'm not prepared to do.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 10:07:19 AM »
Thanks, are there any other good bonuses on hotel cards? I know you link the spg card you like, but looks like the 25k bonus is only with 15k spend which I'm not prepared to do.
SPG is by far the most valuable hotel currency, which is what makes their credit card so lucrative.
Hilton, PC, Marriott, Choice, etc, points are all worth well south of a penny each.  Besides SPG I think just Hyatt is worth more than a penny each.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline moto

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Sign up for the Marriott RewardsŪ Premier Credit Card from Chase and earn 50,000 bonus points after you make your first purchase. Plus, receive a free night stay upon account approval, and another free night stay on your account anniversary. Together, that's enough for up to eight nights for free and the best such offer we've ever seen from Chase. (50,000 reward points are enough for six nights at a category 1 hotel; the free night credit for account approval is valid for stays at category 1 to 4 hotels, while the account anniversary credit is valid on category 1 to 5 hotels.) Plus, earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott locations, 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible dining, airline, and rental car purchases, and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases. Other card features include earning 15 nights credit toward your next Elite membership level every year, an additional Elite Night Credit for every $3,000 spent per year, and no foreign transaction fees. There's no annual fee for the first year, but an $85 annual fee applies for each additional year.

http://www.dansdeals.com/go/marriottpremier/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:27:10 AM by Dan »

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Sign up for the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card from Chase and earn 50,000 bonus points after you make your first purchase. Plus, receive a free night stay upon account approval, and another free night stay on your account anniversary. Together, that's enough for up to eight nights for free and the best such offer we've ever seen from Chase. (50,000 reward points are enough for six nights at a category 1 hotel; the free night credit for account approval is valid for stays at category 1 to 4 hotels, while the account anniversary credit is valid on category 1 to 5 hotels.) Plus, earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott locations, 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible dining, airline, and rental car purchases, and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases. Other card features include earning 15 nights credit toward your next Elite membership level every year, an additional Elite Night Credit for every $3,000 spent per year, and no foreign transaction fees. There's no annual fee for the first year, but an $85 annual fee applies for each additional year.

http://www9.chasecreditcards.com/marriottpremier/50/?CELL=6H8X&AFFID=NKa3hZyYoHA-SQKaQtohn2YAmw48HMnpBg&pvid=VDdUeU9Bb0JDak1BQUFTYnFHRUFBQUVI
There was recently an offer for 70,000 plus a free night and I think it may even still be available. But this is probably the best offer ever with a referral link 
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline ae123

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Is this different than the one Dan has linked here?
http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=8028.0

Offline sruly101

• View Profile
i got this marriott card and now i see that there is an better offer for the same card that give plus a $75 statement crdit after first charge   50k pts+$75 statement credit+1 night  ,  so can i do anything, write to them? and if yes how should i ask them? and here is the link http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1271936-70k-points-1-night-no-fee-1st-yr-marriott-premier-visa.html

Offline Hiding

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
i got this marriott card and now i see that there is an better offer for the same card that give plus a $75 statement crdit after first charge   50k pts+$75 statement credit+1 night  ,  so can i do anything, write to them? and if yes how should i ask them? and here is the link
Sm them. Tell them that you applied for this card with such and such a offer and now you see there offering this offer, can they give it to you as well. I've done this multiple times for myself and others and never got declined. Include a link to the application with the new offer

Offline JEWDA

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
i got this marriott card and now i see that there is an better offer for the same card that give plus a $75 statement crdit after first charge   50k pts+$75 statement credit+1 night  ,  so can i do anything, write to them? and if yes how should i ask them? and here is the link http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1271936-70k-points-1-night-no-fee-1st-yr-marriott-premier-visa.html
REPOST
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline ybeeds

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
    • JewishMusicStream.com
Marriott Rewards Credit Card
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 11:22:55 PM »
I found the following offer... anyone know if this worthwhile getting?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:24:05 PM by Dan »
My office buzzes to the JewishMusicStream!!!

Offline ual902

• View Profile
Marriott Premier Visa Anniv. Free Night, 1-5 Hotels
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2013, 04:01:46 PM »
Can my sister with a different married last name, allow me to use her Marriott Premier Visa Anniv. Free Night, 1-5 Hotels ? she will NOT be present @ Check-in.

Offline DoGo

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Marriott Rewards Credit Card
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 01:40:40 PM »
I found the following offer... anyone know if this worthwhile getting?

I am looking into this credit card, since i just got a 50k points + free night each year including the first, and 1st year fee waived.
In the link above there is no mention about the marriott card!?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 02:28:49 PM »
I am looking into this credit card, since i just got a 50k points + free night each year including the first, and 1st year fee waived.
http://www.dansdeals.com/go/MarriottPremier1/

Offline Marco Polo

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 104
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 03:00:41 PM »
I believe you can get it matched to 70K, just send them a message.
Quaerite et Invenietis.

Offline PETERP

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 03:26:11 PM »

Churnable with new # . If so can we merge Marriot accounts later ?

Offline DoGo

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 10:25:02 PM »
http://www.dansdeals.com/go/MarriottPremier1/
thanx. I can also send u a link for 80k I just received on the IHG.
is that including the free night in the first year.

Offline Super Speed

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 10:43:07 PM »

thanx. I can also send u a link for 80k I just received on the IHG.is that including the free night in the first year.
Yes.

Offline PETERP

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 02:56:02 PM »
Churnable with new # . If so can we merge Marriot accounts later ?

Excuse me I did not put a question mark in OP.

Is this card churnable with new # or old a/c #  ? If so can we merge Marriot accounts later ?