Author Topic: 13 reasons why it's PERFECTLY FINE to buy price mistakes  (Read 22529 times)

Offline username

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
Re: 13 reasons why it's PERFECTLY FINE to buy price mistakes
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2015, 01:03:59 PM »
I said the reasons in a previous post you didn't reply to. This already has a thread for it, on DDF when something has  a topic already we ask members to post in the appropriate thread.

please merge it with the other JS thread.
^^^

Offline yehuda S

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2015, 01:05:39 PM »
I have to say seems like a lot of censoring of unaccepted views going on. What's wrong with this thread? Not only does he have a point he's also quite funny.

Thanks  ;D

There's a standard protocol for disagreeing opinions. Accuse him of self-interest, embarass him and then get him to agree to delete it.

No. Please don't delete it just because I said something controversial. I wasn't mean, spiteful or rude and I only quoted what other people said.
Work is what you do between vacations.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2015, 01:07:22 PM »
I have to say seems like a lot of censoring of unaccepted views going on.
You have to be kidding.
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2015, 01:11:30 PM »
Thanks  ;D

There's a standard protocol for disagreeing opinions. Accuse him of self-interest, embarass him and then get him to agree to delete it.

No. Please don't delete it just because I said something controversial. I wasn't mean, spiteful or rude and I only quoted what other people said.
No use victimizing yourself. JJ made it very clear that you are free to post your opinion in one of the 2 threads already discussing the same thing...

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:16:47 PM by AJK »
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Aj3042

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Presidential Limo Gold, Secret Service Detail Platinum, Air Force One Diamond, White House Free Days, Red Telephone Priority Service.
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2015, 01:15:04 PM »
No use victimizing yourself. JJ made it very clear that you are free to post your opinion in one of the 2 threads already discussing the same thing...
Why not delete the other one and leave this? This one is better

Online Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2015, 01:15:50 PM »
Thanks  ;D

Were you asked to delete your comments on the other threads that are discussing this (You know the place, it's where you quoted from)?

Your continued refusal to answer JJ means that you don't have to worry about people embarrassing you, you are doing a fine job of it yourself.

Offline Aj3042

• View Profile
  • Programs: Presidential Limo Gold, Secret Service Detail Platinum, Air Force One Diamond, White House Free Days, Red Telephone Priority Service.
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2015, 01:16:04 PM »
Yikes.

The scary part is he probably actually believes that, implying he disregards context as meaningless and valueless.
You gotta admit though he did a good job of making everybody look crazy. That's what counts.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2015, 01:18:10 PM »
You gotta admit though he did a good job of making everybody look crazy. That's what counts.

Yes, I agree. If one's only intention is to create a thread for the sole purpose of stroking one's self-righteous ego, he did a fine job.

Delusions are a powerful panacea to the stormy waves of a troubled existence.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Aj3042

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2015, 01:20:32 PM »
Yes, I agree. If one's only intention is to create a thread for the sole purpose of stroking one's self-righteous ego, he did a fine job.

Delusions are a powerful panacea to the stormy waves of a troubled existence.
Maybe the purpose of the thread was to lighten everybody's mood. Maybe people should take a few steps back, breathe deeply, and just cool it. The guy was funny. He has his own opinion.  He started a thread more to the point than the other one. Now use piling on top of him over it.

Offline yehuda S

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2015, 01:21:36 PM »
Five pages and the only response to the Chilul H-Shem issue is that if it's not wrong it isn't a Chilul HShem. And that isn't true.

Anyone else?

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2015, 01:23:59 PM »
Five pages and the only response to the Chilul H-Shem issue is that if it's not wrong it isn't a Chilul HShem. And that isn't true.

Anyone else?
[Citation needed]

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2015, 01:24:10 PM »

Anyone else?
I can see you are really trying to make a difference in the world. Replying to this thread with any seriousness is a joke.

I said the reasons in a previous post you didn't reply to. This already has a thread for it, on DDF when something has  a topic already we ask members to post in the appropriate thread.

Ok great. Did you meet your attention quota for today? Can I delete this thread and you can ask your questions in the already existing threads for this topic?
So why did you create this thread if you don't care what others do?

Clearly you are showing how you are better. That's why you made this thread to make fun of the people you quoted.
Thanks for admitting that? Now can I delete this thread and you'll ask in the multitude of threads already on this topic?

There is a thread for your question already. No need to repost.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2015, 01:24:33 PM »
Maybe the purpose of the thread was to lighten everybody's mood. Maybe people should take a few steps back, breathe deeply, and just cool it. The guy was funny. He has his own opinion.  He started a thread more to the point than the other one. Now use piling on top of him over it.

It may have lightened your mood, and if it did, great, I'm glad your mood is lightened.

But you'd be foolish to believe--and it's been acknowledged by OP as such--that this thread was started for anything close to the purpose of "lightening everybody's mood."

This isn't a parody; 2 mins of searching OPs previous threads will attest to that.

Offline Aj3042

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2015, 01:27:04 PM »
It may have lightened your mood, and if it did, great, I'm glad your mood is lightened.

But you'd be foolish to believe--and it's been acknowledged by OP as such--that this thread was started for anything close to the purpose of "lightening everybody's mood."

This isn't a parody; 2 mins of searching OPs previous threads will attest to that.
People gotta take a chill pill sometimes.

Offline yehuda S

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2015, 01:27:53 PM »
People gotta take a chill pill sometimes.

+100

Offline D93

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2015, 01:28:00 PM »
I have to say seems like a lot of censoring of unaccepted views going on. What's wrong with this thread? Not only does he have a point he's also quite funny.

Aj, where's your friend @incendia, he's not gonna get involved over here?

Offline Aj3042

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2015, 01:28:54 PM »
Aj, where's your friend @incendia, he's not gonna get involved over here?
Good question I wonder...

Offline Aj3042

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2015, 01:30:12 PM »
+100
Boy people get worked up over here. I don't even agree with you btw (as you quoted from me and made fun of me) but I'm trying to understand what the big to do is over what you said.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2015, 01:42:32 PM »
Boy people get worked up over here. I don't even agree with you btw (as you quoted from me and made fun of me) but I'm trying to understand what the big to do is over what you said.
So the OP just started this for fun and nothing serious? Is that what you are saying?
I just found a new supply of forks!