Chicago/ORD
Dallas/DAL
Denver/DEN
Boston/BOS
Fort Lauderdale/FLL
Las Vegas/LAS
Los Angeles/LAX
Miami/MIA
Miami South Beach-Mondrian Hotel (1100 West Ave)
Newark/EWR
NYC-Columbus Circle, Manhattan
NYC-600 W. 42nd St, Manhattan
NYC-Brooklyn-McCarren Hotel Williamsburg
NYC-Brooklyn Downtown (180 Myrtle Ave)
Orange County/SNA
Orlando/MCO
Phoenix/PHX
San Francisco/SFO
Salt Lake City/SLC
San Diego/SAN
Seattle/SEA
Tampa/TPA
Washington/IAD

Promo Codes:
save 30% off any rental thatís at least 2 days long. This code says that itís intended for Visa Infinite cards like Chase Sapphire Reserve, but several readers have confirmed that it worked for them with other cards like AMEX without issue. You may need to type in the 30% off promo code: VINFINITE, expired 11/8/18
You can also save 30% off 5+ day rentals with code: WEEKLY30
$50 off first time rental of 2 or more days just enter code: FACEBOOK50 expired
$50 off first time rental of 2 or more days AFF-FTD expired 12/31/15
« Last edited by Alexsei on March 19, 2019, 05:52:40 PM »

Author Topic: Silvercar Master Thread  (Read 70481 times)

Offline ah giten

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Silvercar Master Thread
« Reply #450 on: January 24, 2020, 03:18:49 PM »

#DriveSilverPromo

Now until February 29 follow @silvercarbyaudi on Instagram, tag us in a post with the hashtag #DriveSilverPromo and you'll receive 500 Premium Rewards points! It's that easy.^^

thats pretty much!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16441
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime Plat, DL Dirt, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Avis Chairman, National EE, Hertz PC
« Reply #451 on: January 24, 2020, 03:22:33 PM »

#DriveSilverPromo

Now until February 29 follow @silvercarbyaudi on Instagram, tag us in a post with the hashtag #DriveSilverPromo and you'll receive 500 Premium Rewards points! It's that easy.^^

thats pretty much!
Link?
How do you actually claim the points?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Online Joel2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 25, 2020, 08:42:16 PM »
Link?
was sent out on a email blast, funny part is no mention how to claim the bonus points
T&C
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zkfrkluph3djhz/DriveSilver%20T&C%20RH.pdf?dl=0

Offline ah giten

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 25, 2020, 09:41:21 PM »
Link?
from chat
"Ill be honest, this is my first time seeing this so I will need to forward this to my supervisor to see how to proceed. Ill forward this to him and he will review it Monday and get back with you for a follow up. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Offline normathej

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 08, 2020, 07:18:37 PM »

Get a free day of silvercar!

Happy Leap Year xxxxx!
Since there's an extra day on the calendar this year we're giving you a free day of Silvercar!

For rentals beginning from Sunday February 23 to Saturday February 29, use the promo code LEAPDAY2020 to get a free rental day with a booking of 2 or more days!*

Offline ah giten

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 09, 2020, 02:48:41 PM »
anybody else having issues with the referral program? I had to manually request for the bonus and so did my friends who were referred by me.

Online mochjas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 62
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
« Reply #456 on: February 09, 2020, 06:08:51 PM »
anybody else having issues with the referral program? I had to manually request for the bonus and so did my friends who were referred by me.
yes maybe I should manually request

Offline ah giten

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 09, 2020, 08:44:57 PM »
yes maybe I should manually request
I had to manually request twice already.

Online Joel2

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 12, 2020, 06:28:57 PM »
I used a promotion code for two days free if you take the rental for four days. Actual check in and check out times were about an hour off than i had booked it for. To my shock I got a receipt for nearly 4x the amount I had gotten the original confirmation for!! I called up and they claimed it was due to not having four full days, while the system had originally given me the discount. For now they said they will try to give me at least one day free, however I never would have booked at that rate. Anyone had any experience with a similar situation?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16441
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime Plat, DL Dirt, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Avis Chairman, National EE, Hertz PC
« Reply #459 on: February 12, 2020, 07:00:47 PM »
I used a promotion code for two days free if you take the rental for four days. Actual check in and check out times were about an hour off than i had booked it for. To my shock I got a receipt for nearly 4x the amount I had gotten the original confirmation for!! I called up and they claimed it was due to not having four full days, while the system had originally given me the discount. For now they said they will try to give me at least one day free, however I never would have booked at that rate. Anyone had any experience with a similar situation?

Wow. That's absurd.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline sammy n

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 12, 2020, 08:57:21 PM »
I rented from them 3 weeks ago for 4 days and got 2 days free. My experience wasnít the best but complain with the price I ended up with. About a week before pickup I called in and reserved 2 car seats and the rep confirmed that they were available and I was all set. When I got to baggage claim I txt them I was there and still waited for the shuttle for about 10 minutes. When I got to the lot (since it was my first time renting I had to show my cc and license) there was no one there and waited for someone to get me setup for another 10-15 minutes and then on top of that they said they donít have any car seats available even though I told them I called it in and it was confirmed. I told them I need 1 for sure for my 1 and half year old and they somehow scooped one up but couldnít get me the second one for my 4 year old. I let them know this was my first experience with them and was not very impressed to say the least. As I was pulling out the manager came to my window and apologized for my experience and told me heís giving me 50% off my rental. So after all that I ended up paying $180 for a 4 day rental for a Q7. Not bad.

Online Joel2

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 13, 2020, 02:52:53 PM »
Update:

They have given me back the difference to my original reservation.
I appreciate that they adjusted the price but I do suggest to use the promotion only on full 4 days then having the headache. And always read the final invoice 😊

Offline RebTuvia

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 13, 2020, 03:13:01 PM »
Update:

They have given me back the difference to my original reservation.
I appreciate that they adjusted the price but I do suggest to use the promotion only on full 4 days then having the headache. And always read the final invoice 😊

As per my experience its also ideal to bring it back within the 2 hours of reservation to avoid additional fees as they over charge for those extra hours (full extra day)..

Online Joel2

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 13, 2020, 08:31:32 PM »
Now when you rent from the following Silvercar locations you'll earn 50 bonus Premium Rewards points (in addition to the points you'll already earn) for every full rental day!* No promo code required.

Boston

Brooklyn Downtown

Brooklyn Williamsburg

Chicago O'Hare

Manhattan Columbus Circle

Manhattan W 42nd

Newark

Orange County

Washington Dulles

This offer is only valid on rentals booked directly through Silvercar and returned by April 30, 2020, so get behind the wheel of an Audi soon!

Bonus points will be made available in your account by May 8, 2020.

*Exclusions do apply and offer is subject to availability. Offer excludes rental days with point redemptions. Always Audi complementary days not eligible for bonus Premium Rewards points. Rentals must be created on or after January 24, 2020 and must be returned by April 30, 2020. Points will be evaluated and made available in your account by May 8, 2020. Reservations must be booked directly through www.silvercar.com or through the Silvercar mobile app. 50 bonus Premium Rewards points will awarded to your Silvercar account for each full rental day at our Boston, Chicago, Newark, New York (Brooklyn Downtown & Williamsburg, Manhattan Columbus Circle & W 42nd), Orange County, and Washington Dulles locations.