DansDeals Forum > Goods For Sale/Trade

Alaskan airlines first class upgrades $150

(1/195) > >>

Seahawks:
I have a few extra upgrade certificates for sale. $150/person. Must fly by December 31, 2015.

Please Let me know if you have any questions.

For Anyone with MVP Gold Guest Upgrades:
When shopping for flights, choose MVP Gold Guest Upgrade from the Upgrade Preference selection filter.
Choose a flight with a the black Gold eUpgrades icon next to it.
From the Your Confirmed Reservation page, select the MVP Gold Guest Upgrades link to apply your Guest Upgrades.

Already Purchased the Ticket?
View your reservation at alaskaair.com and select the link next to your confirmation code that says "MVP Gold Guest Upgrade".
If your flight is eligible, you will be able to enter a Guest Upgrade code.

penina:
How many do you  have available? Does this upgrade from economy?

Smokey Joe Robinson:

--- Quote from: Seahawks on March 07, 2015, 12:10:19 PM ---I have a few extra upgrade certificates for sale. $150/person. Must fly by December 31, 2015.

Please Let me know if you have any questions.

For Anyone with MVP Gold Guest Upgrades:
When shopping for flights, choose MVP Gold Guest Upgrade from the Upgrade Preference selection filter.
Choose a flight with a the black Gold eUpgrades icon next to it.
From the Your Confirmed Reservation page, select the MVP Gold Guest Upgrades link to apply your Guest Upgrades.

Already Purchased the Ticket?
View your reservation at alaskaair.com and select the link next to your confirmation code that says "MVP Gold Guest Upgrade".
If your flight is eligible, you will be able to enter a Guest Upgrade code.

--- End quote ---

Have 4 myself after seahawks sells his

clockhand:

--- Quote from: Smokey Joe Robinson on April 17, 2015, 08:54:52 AM ---Have 4 myself after seahawks sells his

--- End quote ---

I have 6 after seahawks and smokey joe robinson

ah:
Does one get these when matching to MVP gold?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version