Author Topic: Aliyah after 7 years in Israel  (Read 874 times)

Offline exasahi

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Aliyah after 7 years in Israel
« on: March 18, 2015, 04:52:00 AM »
Does anyone know anything about what I can and can't get? Nefesh b'Nefesh doesn't seem to have too much I information about this.

I've been in yeshiva all 7 years with student visas. Any info would be appreciated.

Offline casualchurner

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Aliyah after 7 years in Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 09:09:22 AM »
Best of luck with the whole process. I don't know much about this but I've heard that the longer you stay on a student visa before making aliyah the less benefits you're entitled to. Could be totally wrong though.
Nefesh B'nefesh wasn't able to help you out? They're supposedly the experts on this....

Offline SrulyP

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold; Hyatt Platinum; National Emerald EE; Hertz five star; Avis Five Star
Re: Aliyah after 7 years in Israel
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 10:05:07 AM »
Does anyone know anything about what I can and can't get? Nefesh b'Nefesh doesn't seem to have too much I information about this.

I've been in yeshiva all 7 years with student visas. Any info would be appreciated.

I know that every year your are there the less benefits you get. Especially after 2 years. What my friends have done is move back for 6-18 months and that resets your benefits. Nefesh Bnefesh def know all the ins and outs. Perhaps try to get someone else on the phone.