Author Topic: Do you raise chickens or have an outdoor aviary?  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Drago

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
Re: Do you raise chickens or have an outdoor aviary?
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 03:50:37 AM »
scratching the pond idea or that's still in the works?

It's a short waterfall only w/ a receiving basin built into the ground, since a pond would be dangerous for kids. I've build part of it, but stopped b/c I wasn't sure how to do some of the stone work.

W/ the tools I recently got, I'll try to finish it by the summer, but first I need to finish the cage, and then I'm building a picnic table. I just bought the wood yesterday in Givat Shaul.

When I try doing too much at once, n/t actually happens.

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 04:06:10 AM »
It's a short waterfall only w/ a receiving basin built into the ground, since a pond would be dangerous for kids. I've build part of it, but stopped b/c I wasn't sure how to do some of the stone work.

W/ the tools I recently got, I'll try to finish it by the summer, but first I need to finish the cage, and then I'm building a picnic table. I just bought the wood yesterday in Givat Shaul.

When I try doing too much at once, n/t actually happens.
Well if you ever need help building a pond, let me know as I've built quite a few of them

Offline Drago

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2015, 04:11:09 AM »
Well if you ever need help building a pond, let me know as I've built quite a few of them
nu, you've got my whatsapp info, lmk when you can come out here and get me moving w/ the waterfall section.
Also, any recommondations where to buy a pump in Jerusalem? The aquariam store on Betzalel has for around 300 sh.