Author Topic: Yidclick.com is a powerful online retail center anything and everything Jewish  (Read 3164 times)

Offline noturbizniss

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Rather interesting. Many businesses use their services, but I almost never see the emails BECAUSE THEY GO DIRECTLY TO MY SPAM FOLDER. Big deal! Chill out. You don't want their emails, hit unsubscribe or send it directly to spam. If your using gmail, it will do it for you (once you mark it spam once).
The solution is not "well you don't see it so it doesn't matter" because it takes up space, and the point is that its a disgusting business model. Do you have any idea how much of their shit i unsubscribed from? The problem is it only unsubscribe you from that single company, not the parent company sending them out.
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime Plat, DL Dirt, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Avis Chairman, National EE, Hertz PC
The solution is not "well you don't see it so it doesn't matter" because it takes up space, and the point is that its a disgusting business model. Do you have any idea how much of their shit i unsubscribed from? The problem is it only unsubscribe you from that single company, not the parent company sending them out.
It's a CAN-SPAM violation. http://www.fcc.gov/guides/spam-unwanted-text-messages-and-email
You can report it here: https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=38824
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline noturbizniss

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline ybeeds

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
    • JewishMusicStream.com

complaint submitted. thanks.
I still don't think it should be taken out on a Startup Business trying to get their name out... it's "Kosher Media's" wrong doing.
My office buzzes to the JewishMusicStream!!!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime Plat, DL Dirt, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Avis Chairman, National EE, Hertz PC
it's "Kosher Media's" wrong doing.
That's who the complaint will be against. They sent it.
And they refuse to honor unsubscribes.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Since when has Spam been kosher?