Author Topic: Target: 36 Boxes Kleenex Tissues Only $39.15 + Two $10 Target Gift Card  (Read 6934 times)

Offline gt

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Here is $5 off $50 that applied for me TGTCDQH5 or this TGTE59AF
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:28:24 AM by gt »

Offline Einstein

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
I just came back from picking my tissues up ;D

CS asked are you one of those people with all the tissues lol

She showed me the back where they were all being held lol wow!

lots of boxes there ;D
If you think nobody cares about you... just forget to pay your credit card bill

Offline mringelheim

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Where is that 1.50 coupon?

Offline rileywiles23

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile

Where is that 1.50 coupon?
on the tissue box.
Life is as good as you make it...

Offline zalman2bis

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Yes.
The tissue box packs have a 1.50 off coupon.
If you want to use them when you pick up in store, make sure you tell them not to process the order yet, till they scan those coupons. And till they scan your cartwheel barcode.

Also cartwheel is offering an additional 5% off on up to 4 PER transaction (make sure to save it to your offers before they scan your barcode). Also, the system will only allow 4 of the manufacturer coupons per transaction.

So to summarize, your best bet is to take 4 from the shelf, go to checkout, scan the 4, it will give you a $10 free gift card, then have them scan the 4 manufacturer coupons, (pull them off the box before their bagged), then have them scan your cartwheel barcode (an additional $1.20 off), then pay with your redcard to get another 5% off.
Your total should be $17.52 (in NY) for 4 packs of 4 boxes each, PLUS a free $10 gift card.
That's like paying $1.88 per pack or ¢47 per box of 160ct or 120ct extra soft.
Unheard of prices ever! Around a third of regular price.
Then you take another 4 from the shelf and do it all over again. But this time you use the $10 card you just got :-)
And then do it again etc etc

Offline mringelheim

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
You guys are awesome thanks!!

Offline zalman2bis

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Your welcome! :)

Offline greatdeals

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 27
    • View Profile
they didn't let me use the 1.50 coupon

Offline hvaces42

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
Yes.
If you want to use them when you pick up in store, make sure you tell them not to process the order yet, till they scan those coupons. And till they scan your cartwheel barcode.

Also cartwheel is offering an additional 5% off on up to 4 PER transaction (make sure to save it to your offers before they scan your barcode). Also, the system will only allow 4 of the manufacturer coupons per transaction.

So to summarize, your best bet is to take 4 from the shelf, go to checkout, scan the 4, it will give you a $10 free gift card, then have them scan the 4 manufacturer coupons, (pull them off the box before their bagged), then have them scan your cartwheel barcode (an additional $1.20 off), then pay with your redcard to get another 5% off.
Your total should be $17.52 (in NY) for 4 packs of 4 boxes each, PLUS a free $10 gift card.
Then you take another 4 from the shelf and do it all over again. But this time you use the $10 card you just got :-)
This rinse and repeat worked wonders for me today. Now where do i store the trailerload of kleenex?  ;D
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline YY

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Yes.

I guess this only works if your tissue box came with the $1.50 coupon, I picked up my boxes at the Target on Flatbush avenue and there were none. I also checked the shelf and all the packages on the shelf had no coupon either :(

Offline Buruch

• View Profile
Same in L.A.

Offline zalman2bis

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
I guess this only works if your tissue box came with the $1.50 coupon, I picked up my boxes at the Target on Flatbush avenue and there were none. I also checked the shelf and all the packages on the shelf had no coupon either :(

The packs I picked up in target gateway all had it. So too the ones on the shelves.
The ones I got shipped from Arizona also had it.
In Virginia they also had them.
So I figured it was nationwide. Sorry.
Hurry! Gateway closing in 1 hour :-)

Offline hvaces42

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
Its available for shipping again. with subscribe and save and the RC its 10% off plus you get the $10 gift card.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline YY

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
you can also order regular and get $5 off with the coupon TGTCDQH5 posted earlier for approx. 9% off and no subscribe and save issues
free shipping on orders over $25
and still giving $10 free gift card for every 4 items
just ordered 9 4packs (36 boxes) for a total of $51.48 - 2x $10 gift cards  I will get + nyc tax = $31.48
or approx. 87 cents a box still a pretty good deal

Offline theberk

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Yes.

Thanks. I just cleared the shelf at the Junction.