Author Topic: citi advantage card  (Read 897 times)

Offline bmw

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
citi advantage card
« on: April 15, 2015, 05:02:25 PM »
 Regarding the cit advantage cards that have the 18 month waiting policy between cards to receive the bonus offer. Does anyone know if that is only for example if I had the platinum card then i can't have it again, or it also means that if i had the platinum i can't have the executive card et ?

The reps on the application line say that you can't receive it, but they don’t sound very competent ?

Also my friend got an offer for 40k after spending $1500 on the gold card [instead of the standard 25k after spending $750]. When I open up the offer page I can delete his name and fill in my details. Will I then get that offer ? can it be used more then once ?

Tnx.

Offline Dave A

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: citi advantage card
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 05:12:42 PM »
Regarding the cit advantage cards that have the 18 month waiting policy between cards to receive the bonus offer. Does anyone know if that is only for example if I had the platinum card then i can't have it again, or it also means that if i had the platinum i can't have the executive card et ?

The reps on the application line say that you can't receive it, but they don’t sound very competent ?

Also my friend got an offer for 40k after spending $1500 on the gold card [instead of the standard 25k after spending $750]. When I open up the offer page I can delete his name and fill in my details. Will I then get that offer ? can it be used more then once ?

Tnx.

You may have better luck posting in the Citi AA thread: http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=29745.0