Topic Wiki

To signup for credit cards you can click here or on the “other credit cards” tab on top of the DansDeals logo banner to view links for card offers. Then just click on the link to “View all card offers by issuing bank” and scroll down to view all card offers from the bank of your choice.

50,000 Now 40,000 TY points after $3,000 spend in the first three months.  AF is waived the first year (if you apply in bank).

from the T&C "Bonus ThankYou points are not available if you have had a Citi ThankYou Premier card opened or closed in the past 18 months."

DDMS Post "Which Citi 50K Limited Time Credit Card Offer Is Right For You?"
« Last edited by eli232 on January 13, 2017, 01:28:15 PM »

Author Topic: Citi Premier Master Thread  (Read 33417 times)

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Re: Citi Premier Master Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2018, 05:04:26 PM »
About to cancel my citi premier card and have to transfer points out first. Where would you park 50k of TY points? Singapore? Asia Air?
47k TK will get you a business class ticket on Turkish or *A partner with manageable YQ. A bit of a PITA to actually get the ticket issued but doable.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Online David R

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Citi Premier Master Thread
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2018, 05:16:01 PM »
About to cancel my citi premier card and have to transfer points out first. Where would you park 50k of TY points? Singapore? Asia Air?
I don't know, but here's some useful information: https://www.dansdeals.com/points-travel/milespoints/mileage-expiration-guide-for-38-loyalty-programs-how-to-keep-your-points-from-expiring-and-how-to-bring-them-back-to-life-after-theyve-expired/