Author Topic: Pre-loved Prosumer Nikon D90 DSLR with 18-105 kit lense - in excellent condition  (Read 850 times)

Offline YG

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
This camera has a cult following and for good reason. It is the original Nikon prosumer (bridge between professional and consumer) camera. Unless you shoot professionally in low-light conditions (or highspeed action and need 12fps), you will likely never need anything better than this camera.  I have printed canvases up to 25"x 39" in size and they look phenomenal with absolutely no pixelation whatsoever at point blank range (adoramapix! - highly recommend btw. I am just a very happy customer, no vested interest).

I love this camera and never thought I would give it up, but I am now in possession of a newer camera which I have to keep (I would honestly keep this and sell the newer one if I could) and this one has to go.
It has been treated with extreme TLC, never exposed to harsh conditions.
The exterior is immaculate and everything works perfectly.

See actual photo of body below.

Comes with:
18-105mm kit lens with Front & Rear Lens Caps
EN-EL3e Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
MH-18a Quick Charger
AN-DC1 Neck Strap
BM-10 LCD Monitor Cover
BF-1A Body Cap
DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cap
User Manual

All parts and accessories are original Nikon that come with the camera.

Will also include pre-owned Lowepro Adventura 140 Shoulder Bag.

Asking $425 available for pick up in Crown Heights
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:08:15 AM by YG »

Offline YG

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
The condition is pristine both aesthetically and operationally.
Anyone who is interested is welcome to try it out in person before purchasing -- with limitations obviously, considering the value of the camera and the fact that cameras can be damaged (although the D90 is relatively rugged).