Author Topic: Riots!  (Read 26095 times)

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Riots!
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2015, 04:08:38 PM »
Pretty funny how some want to use statistics to prove their point but when I ask a question based on statistics they won't answer.
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2015, 04:18:48 PM »
I think you are proving CM's point....
I know blacks are being targeted but I never knew by how much until now.  ;)

Offline Ygold

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2015, 05:51:35 PM »
Shout out to Meshugener!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2015, 05:56:08 PM »
What color were these "Misunderstood" kids?

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/black-mob-attacks-white-man-in-baltimore-suburb/
Not sure if they were misunderstood but they look black to me. Is there a point you would like to make?

Offline Aaaron

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2015, 06:13:41 PM »
Not sure if they were misunderstood but they look black to me. Is there a point you would like to make?

I think he's trying to say only black kids act like that..  I don't want to put words in his mouth though.

People seem to have forgotten what was happening to blacks not too long ago.  Whites can be horrifyingly violent too.

Offline Achas Veachas

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2015, 06:16:31 PM »
I think he's trying to say only black kids act like that..  I don't want to put words in his mouth though.

People seem to have forgotten what was happening to blacks not too long ago.  Whites can be horrifyingly violent too.
No need to go that far back...
Not sure what those white kids were thinking.

https://www.google.com/search?q=canada+riot+after+championship&biw=1600&bih=794&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=74dCVaePMoXooASsu4HoBQ&ved=0CB0QsAQ

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2015, 06:21:12 PM »
No need to go that far back...
Hold on there. Maybe that was one isolated incident that happened a long time ago. I bet nothing recent would come up on a search. Well maybe Kentucky after they lost in the NCAA this year, same thing last year and I think you get the point.  :)

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2015, 06:32:30 PM »
Hold on there. Maybe that was one isolated incident that happened a long time ago. I bet nothing recent would come up on a search. Well maybe Kentucky after they lost in the NCAA this year, same thing last year and I think you get the point.  :)
But that's only the Goyim, nice Jewish boys would never act that way...

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2015, 07:42:57 PM »
But that's only the Goyim, nice Jewish boys would never act that way...

Fail!

They are not looting and burning businesses or smashing cars. They made a fire out of something in the street. The biggest crime here is... disrupting traffic?

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2015, 07:50:06 PM »
Fail!

They are not looting and burning businesses or smashing cars. They made a fire out of something in the street. The biggest crime here is... disrupting traffic?
Did you miss the burnt dumpsters, stoned cars and smashed out traffic lights?

But we are getting OT, that was NOT my point...

Offline Aaaron

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2015, 07:50:55 PM »
Fail!

Right...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-block-traffic-in-protest-of-idf-draft/

According to police, a border police officer was injured after being hit in the face with a metal bar by a demonstrator in Ashdod.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3747534,00.html

Three people were lightly injured on Wednesday night and Thursday morning from stones thrown by ultra-Orthodox men on the capital's Bar Ilan Road.

Sound familiar?

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/two-motorcyclists-injured-during-haredi-riot-in-jerusalem-1.300846

A group of ultra-Orthodox men hurled a waste receptacle at two motorcyclists in Jerusalem, then beat them after they were thrown off their bike.

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2015, 08:06:32 PM »

Of course Whites can be violent. Not only can they be violent, but the ones that are violent commit far more sophisticated crimes, like Timothy Mcveigh who built a military-grade bomb on a truck.

The question is about PERCENTAGES. A black kid who has done nothing wrong might get stopped and frisked because 85% of the people that he comes into contact with may have committed a violent crime. His neighbors, his friends and his family might have all done time in prison for a crime. A cop might stop him because there is an 85% chance that he might be up to no good.

As I have said before, this is not the fault of the cops. The cops (at least most of them) are simply trying to do their job. Either they stop the kids that look reasonably suspicious, or they stop nobody at all. There is nothing in between. If given the choice, I wonder if Black communities would vote for the former or the latter...

Innocent Blacks have to suffer because of other Blacks that commit crimes. They are not suffering because of White cops.

Offline Aaaron

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2015, 08:11:26 PM »
Of course Whites can be violent. Not only can they be violent, but the ones that are violent commit far more sophisticated crimes, like Timothy Mcveigh who built a military-grade bomb on a truck.

The question is about PERCENTAGES. A black kid who has done nothing wrong might get stopped and frisked because 85% of the people that he comes into contact with may have committed a violent crime. His neighbors, his friends and his family might have all done time in prison for a crime. A cop might stop him because there is an 85% chance that he might be up to no good.

As I have said before, this is not the fault of the cops. The cops (at least most of them) are simply trying to do their job. Either they stop the kids that look reasonably suspicious, or they stop nobody at all. There is nothing in between. If given the choice, I wonder if Black communities would vote for the former or the latter...

Innocent Blacks have to suffer because of other Blacks that commit crimes. They are not suffering because of White cops.

That's a load pf crock.  There's a reason we have laws to dictate this kind of thing.  There is something in between.  Cops CANNOT stop a kid for being on a street corner.  Even if he "looks suspicious," whatever the heck that means.  He needs reasonable articulable suspicion to even stop the kid.  They rarely have that.  The fact that his neighbors, friends, family, etc. may have a criminal history is completely irrelevant.   

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2015, 08:23:30 PM »
Right...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-block-traffic-in-protest-of-idf-draft/

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3747534,00.html

Sound familiar?

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/two-motorcyclists-injured-during-haredi-riot-in-jerusalem-1.300846

Completely isolated incidents. No looting and burning businesses, no jumping on and setting fires to cars. It's idiotic to compare the wild demonstrations in Israel to the violent riots in Baltimore.

Offline Aaaron

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2015, 08:27:58 PM »
Completely isolated incidents. No looting and burning businesses, no jumping on and setting fires to cars. It's idiotic to compare the wild demonstrations in Israel to the violent riots in Baltimore.

Wow.  Go reread what you wrote. 

You feel they're demonstrations because you agree with their premise.  Vs. the riots where you disagree. 

I remember more protests/demonstrations/riots/whathaveyou during my 3 years in Israel than in my 24 in Baltimore. 

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2015, 08:31:34 PM »

You feel they're demonstrations because you agree with their premise.  Vs. the riots where you disagree. 

I remember more protests/demonstrations/riots/whathaveyou during my 3 years in Israel than in my 24 in Baltimore.

I completely disagree with their premise! They want to mooch off the Israeli government without having to contribute. I hate that as much as I hate the riots in Baltimore, yet there is a COMPLETE distinction between the two. One has people protesting, whereas the other has people committing violent crime.

Offline yitrap

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2015, 08:34:16 PM »

How many of the "things" in your three years in Israel remotely compare to the one going on in Baltimore now?

Offline Aaaron

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2015, 08:40:16 PM »
How many of the "things" in your three years in Israel remotely compare to the one going on in Baltimore now?

I honestly don't feel much of a difference, but that could be because I'm slightly further from the epicenter here than I was there.  Large police presence in both places, burning crap, and people getting injured.  The only difference is the looting.

Offline lunatic

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2015, 08:43:25 PM »
The only difference is the looting.

Yes. And totally destroying buildings

Offline clear thinker

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2015, 08:45:18 PM »
I honestly don't feel much of a difference, but that could be because I'm slightly further from the epicenter here than I was there.  Large police presence in both places, burning crap, and people getting injured.  The only difference is the looting.
I hope ur kidding and your not actually that naive...