Author Topic: Riots!  (Read 26099 times)

Offline clear thinker

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Riots!
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2015, 09:41:20 AM »
If there would organized orthodox jewish Terrorism going on the world then I would totally understand if I would get an extra pet down when wanting to fly.
These things come with the territory. ..

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2015, 09:42:53 AM »

Well I would argue that it's a little different they get the type of treatment that is more warranted for a heavy crime area.
As I saud it's warranted

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2015, 09:44:01 AM »
If there would organized orthodox jewish Terrorism going on the world then I would totally understand if I would get an extra pet down when wanting to fly.
These things come with the territory. ..
So what would you say to a young black boy who just wants the opportunity to hang out with his friends on a street corner without being patted down and checked for drugs? Sorry, it comes with the territory of being black?

Offline zale

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2015, 09:51:05 AM »
Where did you get that from? Are you just going to make things up? That is going to give you a lot of credibility.

You indicated that your cop friends told you that they or their department discriminates against blacks. That is a very bold statement. It means that either all cops are racist, or maybe just your friends are racist.

But perhaps you have been taking it out of context? Perhaps the circumstances surrounding their arrests of Black intoxicated men were more than just simply "a black intoxicated guy, let's arrest him"? See, that is why I asked for clarification.

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2015, 09:56:51 AM »
So what would you say to a young black boy who just wants the opportunity to hang out with his friends on a street corner without being patted down and checked for drugs? Sorry, it comes with the territory of being black?

It's called being stuck between a rock and a hard place. A Black kid who is born to a crack-addict mom and grows up in drug infested projects is going to have a hard life. Sad, but this is the fact. Same like a child who is born to parents in a third world country. If you want to go down there and volunteer your time to help these kids, then you are an excellent citizen.

However, what's important here is this: it's not the government's fault. It's not the cops' fault. It's not "White, priviledged people's" fault.

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2015, 10:00:51 AM »
However, what's important here is this: it's not the government's fault. It's not the cops' fault. It's not "White, priviledged people's" fault.

It may not be their fault but it definitely doesn't help when everyone in the country pretends these hardships don't exist...

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2015, 10:04:06 AM »
You indicated that your cop friends told you that they or their department discriminates against blacks.
Where do you live, Mars? You think some police departments don't discriminate against blacks. Would court records convince you?
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2015, 10:49:17 AM »
Where do you live, Mars? You think some police departments don't discriminate against blacks. Would court records convince you?
Like the AG's manipulated Report of the  Ferguson PD???

Offline Aaaron

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2015, 10:51:31 AM »
Both of these statements are absolute lies.

Instead of repeating what Al Sharpton and other bleeding-heart Liberal bloggers have to say, try backing up your statements with FACTS.

"Systematically targeted" is a lie. Police routinely check up on areas and individuals who have constant run-ins with the law and/or multiple records of violence or illegal activity. Since there is a ridiculously disproportionate amount of crime in Black neighborhoods, police are there very often. This is a problem within the Black community that is not the fault of White people.

"Arrested for minor crimes" is a lie. The ones that get arrested for "minor" crimes are usually ones whom already have priors. Tell me of a crime where a White would not get arrested but a Black would.

They feel targeted because they are being told by their so called "leaders" that they are being targeted.

I am speaking from personal experience and personal observances.  Things I've seen with my own eyes.  Before calling me a liar, back up your statements and stop parroting Fox News.

It's happened more than once; I'm down on a street corner with a bunch of black folks.  The cops come over, box me out, and start questioning and pestering the blacks.  I'm left completely alone because I'm white.

I've represented countless people at Baltimore City bail reviews.  I can tell you first-hand, equal treatment isn't there.

If the circumstances surrounding the kids are identical, then yes.

If the cops show up to a street corner in Baltimore where a Black kid is standing there "looking suspicious" because the night before there was a gang-drug related shooting, they will likely search the kid and subsequently arrest him if he is carrying drugs. If a White kid was in an identical situation, he would be searched and arrested too.

If a Black kid was minding his own business in a shopping mall, the cops would not stop him, just as they would not stop a White kid.

You're incredibly naive.

Well I bet u they arrest more men than ladies too.
For crying out loud BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIMES!!! (Percentage wise) the Stats are out there just look it up.
You gotta compare Apples to Apples!

It's impossible to know whether this is true.  They're arrested for more crimes, doesn't mean they commit more.  I know plenty of white people that should've been arrested if the same standards were upheld for everyone.

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2015, 10:58:05 AM »
Now punch line (in my eyes). Yes they do get "patted down" more than whites because generally they commit more crimes than white. (just like men would be subjected  to patting down more then Ladies) like @zale said it's just the unfortunate reality of the way "THEY" are.
Now I'm not naive I don't think for a second that there aren't police men that target them just because they're racists, But there definitely is no organized effort by certain PDs (like obama and Sharpton would want u to believe)  to target black more then others!
There are bad apples all over but that's all they are bad single apples.
Our PDs are fine men and women and they do a fine respected job and I for one am proud of them just as proud as I am to be an American!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2015, 11:00:00 AM »
Like the AG's manipulated Report of the  Ferguson PD???
There are a ton of court cases in you are interested. I guess they were all manipulated some way.

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2015, 11:01:30 AM »
Now punch line (in my eyes). Yes they do get "patted down" more than whites because generally they commit more crimes than white. (just like men would be subjected  to patting down more then Ladies) like @zale said it's just the unfortunate reality of the way "THEY" are.
Now I'm not naive I don't think for a second that there aren't police men that target them just because they're racists, But there definitely is no organized effort by certain PDs (like obama and Sharpton would want u to believe)  to target black more then others!
There are bad apples all over but that's all they are bad single apples.
Our PDs are fine men and women and they do a fine respected job and I for one am proud of them just as proud as I am to be an American!
I wonder if you would be as proud if you were one of those stuck in "the unfortunate reality of the way "THEY" are"...

Offline Menachem613

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2015, 11:05:22 AM »

I wonder if you would be as proud if you were one of those stuck in "the unfortunate reality of the way "THEY" are"...

Of course not. As long as Jews aren't being targeted they don't give a crap. First they came for the blacks.....

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2015, 11:08:59 AM »
Of course not. As long as Jews aren't being targeted they don't give a crap. First they came for the blacks.....
Don't confuse the issue. Jews have never been targeted. It has just been "the unfortunate reality of the way "THEY" are"...  ::)

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2015, 11:16:30 AM »
How big were the "Riots" when Bosh got shot to death more then 10 times???!
Or when Rubashkin was clearly rargeted (although I know he wasn't killed tnx god but still targeted) so on and so forth.
And as @zale said:
Because Boro Park has a major drug and gang problem, right?

Because every night the Bobov gang hits the Belz gang for selling drugs on their "turf", right?

Because Yeshiva kids commonly stand on street corners in Lakewood selling drugs, right?

Offline Aaaron

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2015, 11:20:05 AM »
Or when Rubashkin was clearly rargeted (although I know he wasn't killed tnx god but still targeted) so on and so forth.
And as @zale said:

The difference is our plight is heard.  We have much more power and influence.  How many frumma get sweetheart deals due to connections?  We don't riot, because we don't need to.  Not that we would, we're much more passive and take it sitting down.

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2015, 11:42:03 AM »
And as @zale said:
If it was 1 or 2 blacks who got targeted there wouldn't be riots, with us it isn't systemic...

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2015, 12:23:43 PM »
The difference is our plight is heard.  We have much more power and influence.  How many frumma get sweetheart deals due to connections?  We don't riot, because we don't need to.  Not that we would, we're much more passive and take it sitting down.

If it was 1 or 2 blacks who got targeted there wouldn't be riots, with us it isn't systemic...
Well that's exactly the point it isn't "systematic" with them either!
Again apples to apples you have to go percentage wise.
They are probably more then 20% of our population as opposed to 2% for jews.

Apparently you guys didn't get the memo that Michael Brown was a complete made up story and so was Eric Garner's official cause of death not the Police!
And not a single "community organizer" or congressman that was standing on the capital steps with the hands up saying "don't shoot" apologize for misleading the truth because who cares about the truth!!
All they care is to riot and loot!
It helps to the cause every time there is a new so called incident!
after all you need fuel fir the fire who cares about actual truth or reality!
I repeat "there is no "systematic" abuse towards the black!"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 12:51:19 PM by clear thinker »

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2015, 12:26:26 PM »
Well that's exactly the point it isn't "systematic" with them either!

it's the unfortunate reality of the way "THEY" are.

Which is it? Are they targeted more than us or not?

Offline avromie7

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2015, 12:34:48 PM »
When the whole stop and frisk uproar was going on rush Limbaugh said that cops are discriminating against whites because based on statistics of how many crimes are committed by blacks compared to whites they should not have stopped so many whites
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.