Author Topic: Is $1500 dollars worth it for first class ticket?  (Read 3270 times)

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
Re: Is $1500 dollars worth it for first class ticket?
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2015, 09:18:37 AM »
Considering that the OP didn't explain if the long haul is in first. If you insist on a yes or no answer, the best answer would probably be No. That way he doesn't sell his miles and be stuck with this ticket when he could've gotten a real first class ticket with his miles.

This conversation doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Unless you have a good question, I probably won't respond.
I guess once in a while you need to realize that people are joking. I would guesd that everyone else who saw my post realized i was joking. It was pretty evident from the thread that the point you are trying to make was made already.

But since you didn't realize i was joking, and because I'm having so much egging you on....
The op asked if 1500 is worth it for a first class for to Israel and the answer is undoubtedly yes. If the flights are not really first class flights (which was established early on) then it is simply not a first class ticket. It doesn't change the answer to the question of whether 1500 is worth it for a first class ticket.

Offline MeirS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2015, 09:40:54 AM »
I guess once in a while you need to realize that people are joking. I would guesd that everyone else who saw my post realized i was joking. It was pretty evident from the thread that the point you are trying to make was made already.

But since you didn't realize i was joking, and because I'm having so much egging you on....
The op asked if 1500 is worth it for a first class for to Israel and the answer is undoubtedly yes. If the flights are not really first class flights (which was established early on) then it is simply not a first class ticket. It doesn't change the answer to the question of whether 1500 is worth it for a first class ticket.
I guess that's just one of the side effects of reading something soon after waking up. One can take it to serious.

All's good!

Offline Yordai Dooma

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2015, 09:42:15 AM »
I guess that's just one of the side effects of reading something soon after waking up. One can take it to serious.

All's good!
:)

Offline 3yummyboys

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2015, 10:40:08 AM »
OP made a n00b mistake, would be nice if someone would answer without sarcasm

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2015, 11:01:03 AM »
OP made a n00b mistake, would be nice if someone would answer without sarcasm

Perhaps you missed the first two responses.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper