DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

Website development and design troubleshooting/ question

(1/51) > >>

Sport:
I'll start:
I have a WP website and recently, when I try to visit one of the pages I get the following message: This webpage has a redirect loop.
 Anybody have advice on how to fix this. I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to website development, so any help in layman's terms will be appreciated.
TIA

yesitsme:
you can try this
1. Sign into a WordPress admin account for your website.

2. In the WordPress dashboard under the Settings tab on the left sidebar, select Permalinks.

3. In the Common Settings briefly select a different setting for your permalink structure and then select your original permalink setting and click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.

Sport:

--- Quote from: yesitsme on May 14, 2015, 11:45:56 PM ---you can try this

2. In the WordPress dashboard under the Settings tab on the left sidebar, select Permalinks.

3. In the Common Settings briefly select a different setting for your permalink structure and then select your original permalink setting and click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.

--- End quote ---
Seems simple enough, I'll try this and report back. Thanks

Sport:

--- Quote from: yesitsme on May 14, 2015, 11:45:56 PM ---you can try this

--- End quote ---
Thanks but this didnt work. Any other suggestions ?

Sport:
I figured it out. Played around with some of the settings on the page.
This was after changing some of the coding in the c-Panel file manager,( as suggested by some website) didnt work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version