Author Topic: price mistake Sony a7r fullfarme Mirrorless Camera $199.99+tax+shiping ($1800+  (Read 28909 times)

Offline srf60

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
weird but about one min ago I got email from PayPal that charge has been cancelled
אל תפתח פה.......

Offline Geshmak25

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Just got amazon's Unlimited Everything storage plan for free because of this purchase.
PUTPAC = PITA

Offline kayef

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Just got this:

Your recent purchase of the "Sony a7R Full-Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera - Body Only..." comes with a 1 FREE year of Unlimited Everything cloud storage from Amazon Cloud Drive (a $59.99 value).

You can securely store unlimited files, auto-save photos to free up space on your phone, share large files like videos, and more.

To receive your free cloud storage, click the below link and log in with your Amazon account.

This offer is valid until December 31, 2015 in the US only and cannot be shared with anyone else. Your promotion will begin when you click Accept. If you have already purchased the Unlimited Everything plan, your free year of storage will begin at the end of your current subscription period. For all other paid plans, you will receive a pro-rated refund of your current plan and immediately start your free year of Unlimited Everything storage.

Guess something came from it after all :)

Offline EJB

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
Forgot if i ordered this. I guess I'll find out in the next hour :)

Edit: Darn, I ordered it from Sony

Offline gingyguy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 36
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I don't like to brag
i got that as well. is there a way to transfer this to  different account than the one i ordered the cmera on
May you slide down the banister of happiness & get many splinters of success up your career.

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Just got this:

Your recent purchase of the "Sony a7R Full-Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera - Body Only..." comes with a 1 FREE year of Unlimited Everything cloud storage from Amazon Cloud Drive (a $59.99 value).

You can securely store unlimited files, auto-save photos to free up space on your phone, share large files like videos, and more.

To receive your free cloud storage, click the below link and log in with your Amazon account.

This offer is valid until December 31, 2015 in the US only and cannot be shared with anyone else. Your promotion will begin when you click Accept. If you have already purchased the Unlimited Everything plan, your free year of storage will begin at the end of your current subscription period. For all other paid plans, you will receive a pro-rated refund of your current plan and immediately start your free year of Unlimited Everything storage.

got his also, couldn't remember what it was from

Offline akivak

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Just got this:

I got it to

Offline yas

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
I got it to
+1
I thought it was some promotion, until I saw this thread.

Offline yakrot

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I got scared for a second thinking someone made an unauthorized order on my account

Offline bznt

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I never bought this camera and I got the email.

Offline Work-for-ur-muny

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
    Just got this:

A few points here:
    • This is a way of luring you into paying for the plan when your year is up, cuz you won't wanna lose your stored files.
    • Doesn't every prime member have this service as part of prime membership?
    • Just another way for Amazon to stalk on you and on what you store by them.
    [/list]

Online Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
    • Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
      • View Profile
      • Kosher Horizons
    Interesting, got the same email but it referenced a monitor that I never bought...

A few points here:
      • This is a way of luring you into paying for the plan when your year is up, cuz you won't wanna lose your stored files.
      • Doesn't every prime member have this service as part of prime membership?
      • Just another way for Amazon to stalk on you and on what you store by them.

1 - Click here to disable the auto-renew. Takes two seconds.
    2 - Included with Prime is unlimited photo storage. This lets you store any files that you like.
    3 - So they'll know what pictures I took. Yay.
    Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline Work-for-ur-muny

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
      • View Profile
    Interesting, got the same email but it referenced a monitor that I never bought...

1 - Click here to disable the auto-renew. Takes two seconds.
    2 - Included with Prime is unlimited photo storage. This lets you store any files that you like.
    3 - So they'll know what pictures I took. Yay.
    1 - Files and pics aren't necessarily the same in terms of stalking.
    2 - What happens to all the files when one doesn't renew? Doesn't that lure consumers into an additional year?