Author Topic: Help us create Jobs in Israel!  (Read 15573 times)

Offline Zevi16

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Help us create Jobs in Israel!
« on: June 09, 2015, 02:23:36 PM »
Hi all
k i dont know where to start. There are thousands of married americans/english people living in Israel and their wives are all desperately searching for jobs. There are numerous reasons as to why, either due to lack of funds or to boredom. Whatever the reason is, they would be willing to work for a average wage (or less).
Can someone explain to me please why on earth there is no availability for them to work. Most of them are very good at a lot of things. They come from full time jobs in the US but suddenly all they are fit to do is babysitting 1 hour a week?? For 30 Shekel an hour??
I would love to start up a company that would be based in Israel, ON ISRAELI HOURS, that could be used for any american company. These women are capable of answering calls for a 24 hour company so maybe i should open up a call center here. I dont know. But this has got to be fixed. I wanna change this!!!
So i would like all your takes on the matter  and while were at it please post available jobs in israel or if your looking for a job here.
Thanx.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:26:26 PM by Zevi16 »

Offline yakrot

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Jobs in Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 02:36:32 PM »
Hi all
k i dont know where to start. There are thousands of married americans/english people living in Israel and their wives are all desperately searching for jobs. There are numerous reasons as to why, either due to lack of funds or to boredom. Whatever the reason is, they would be willing to work for a average wage (or less).
Can someone explain to me please why on earth there is no availability for them to work. Most of them are very good at a lot of things. They come from full time jobs in the US but suddenly all they are fit to do is babysitting 1 hour a week?? For 30 Shekel an hour??
I would love to start up a company that would be based in Israel, ON ISRAELI HOURS, that could be used for any american company. These women are capable of answering calls for a 24 hour company so maybe i should open up a call center here. I dont know. But this has got to be fixed. I wanna change this!!!
So i would like all your takes on the matter  and while were at it please post available jobs in israel or if your looking.
Thanx.
I know that there are  companies that outsource thier programming to Israeli kollel wife's.

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 02:37:28 PM »
Is  this working on American hours?

Offline yakrot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 02:38:36 PM »
I agree a call center can be a great idea but you will run into problems with the time difference. This is why data entry /medical billing /programming is more popular

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 02:39:34 PM »
There are so many companies that offer 24 hour customer service that would love to have ENGLISH SPEAKING employees. I dont have a plan but i feel that there is something to work on here. And im willing to give it a try

Offline yakrot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 02:39:34 PM »
Is  this working on American hours?
Business hours aren't as important with these things as long as the jobs are getting done

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 02:40:28 PM »
Hi all
So i would like all your takes on the matter  and while were at it please post available jobs in israel or if your looking.
Thanx.
your saying nothing new, including your solution

Offline yakrot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 02:42:08 PM »
Just because it's nothing new does not mean that it can't be successful

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 02:42:36 PM »
Hence we opened this thread to find a 'new' solution

Offline micahfriedland

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Help us create Jobs in Israel!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 11:55:33 AM »

Hi all
So i would like all your takes on the matter  and while were at it please post available jobs in israel or if your looking for a job here.
Thanx.
There's 2 things that must be some. One; congregating the potential workforce of women (and some men if you want that as well) and then reaching out to corporations that have massive customer service centers. In fact, if we could get Amex or chase on board that would be huge!

Offline MosheD

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 12:08:03 PM »
There are so many companies that offer 24 hour customer service that would love to have ENGLISH SPEAKING employees. I dont have a plan but i feel that there is something to work on here. And im willing to give it a try
If your not offering a plan, are you offerimg capital, or just time and effort. Or maybe just stam posting and not really offering anything

There's 2 things that must be some. One; congregating the potential workforce of women (and some men if you want that as well) and then reaching out to corporations that have massive customer service centers. In fact, if we could get Amex or chase on board that would be huge!

I would love a kollel wife as my credit analyst (or whatever they are called). She would totally chap why I want to open up am UMPE three months after closing my previous one...

Third idea, maybe Dan can train a whole bunch of em (using his fancy laser pointer thing) to be advanced (what he calls competent) ticketing agents. United etc could sure use some of those

Offline micahfriedland

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 12:09:58 PM »

If your not offering a plan, are you offerimg capital, or just time and effort. Or maybe just stam posting and not really offering anything

I would love a kollel wife as my credit analyst (or whatever they are called). She would totally chap why I want to open up am UMPE three months after closing my previous one...

Third idea, maybe Dan can train a whole bunch of em (using his fancy laser pointer thing) to be advanced (what he calls competent) ticketing agents. United etc could sure use some of those
Glad you like the idea.
I'll help if I can. It definitely requires work. But write a pitch and we can send it off to multinational companies in the US

Offline ual902

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 12:12:51 PM »
United Airlines and many other companies use the philippines, which is slightly better english then india, but american english is much better.

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2015, 03:34:37 PM »

All i Am offering is time and effort. I do try to speak to corporations in the US if they would like to use such a service but i like the idea getting all the women together and see just how many are really interested in working on it. Once we have a number things are much easier.
But yeah, i'll give it my all! This doesnt make sense the amount of workpower doing nothing!

Offline shtank

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2015, 04:30:09 PM »
I know that there are  companies that outsource thier programming to Israeli kollel wife's.
Do u know of anyone with entry level programming jobs for a husband? I have been learning for a while but have a Computer Science degree from Brooklyn College and an MBA. Been in yeshiva till now but am looking to program (I have always been a good programmer and problem solver). I would consider moving to Israel, btw.

Offline yesitsme

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
["-"]

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 01:31:31 AM »
Madison Title outsources to Israel. Speak to them for ideas.
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 02:02:08 AM »
Madison Title outsources to Israel. Speak to them for ideas.
I heard that to work in madison title you have to be on the bus to go to kiryat sefer by 7.30am or something.

Offline devya

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 12:32:05 PM »
GR8 IDEA ZEVI!!!!!!  Finally someone is doing something about it!!!!   :) :) :)