Author Topic: No real love from UA  (Read 1146 times)

Offline SPLP

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
No real love from UA
« on: June 13, 2015, 05:42:21 AM »
SAD ;D---NO MILES  :(- NOT EVEN A E/M !! FOUND this on United home page  :o

30 Year Anniversary Calendar

Happy 30-year anniversary from MileagePlus
We look forward to providing you with many more years of rewards.

Thank you for being a MileagePlus member for the past 30 years. We're pleased to continue providing you with exciting benefits and travel opportunities, now and in the future. Make the most of your membership by exploring all the ways to earn and use miles. Here's to many more years of rewarding membership.

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Re: No real love from UA
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 02:22:40 PM »
SAD ;D---NO MILES  :(- NOT EVEN A E/M !! FOUND this on United home page  :o

30 Year Anniversary Calendar

Happy 30-year anniversary from MileagePlus
We look forward to providing you with many more years of rewards.

Thank you for being a MileagePlus member for the past 30 years. We're pleased to continue providing you with exciting benefits and travel opportunities, now and in the future. Make the most of your membership by exploring all the ways to earn and use miles. Here's to many more years of rewarding membership.
What were you expecting?

Offline SPLP

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 04:11:27 PM »
What were you expecting?

Never even thought about it, though rather than post on my account ,they should  have sent a e/m---

I would think not that many members with 30 years and 800k flown "paid" ( mostly first class )miles--- they could /it would have been nice to make a token offer of some kind --I do understand UA is an airline and customer service/good will  is not on the top of list for them as they come in last on surveys on customer service 

Offline moeg

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 04:45:16 PM »
Never even thought about it, though rather than post on my account ,they should  have sent a e/m---

I would think not that many members with 30 years and 800k flown "paid" ( mostly first class )miles--- they could /it would have been nice to make a token offer of some kind --I do understand UA is an airline and customer service/good will  is not on the top of list for them as they come in last on surveys on customer service
My father used to fly Continental a lot! He's a million mile member and every year around the holidays they would send a card to the house thanking him for his business and wishing him a happy holiday. I don't know if they still do this since the merge with United, but i do get why you don't feel loved.