Author Topic: Chase Debit Cards Requiring Chip & Pin Begining August 11, 2015  (Read 854 times)

Offline avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
I got an email from chase today telling me that starting august 11, 2015 my debit card will no longer work and only a chip and pin card will work

Your New York Giants Debit Card will be replaced in the next two weeks with a Chase Visa Debit Card.
Here are some upcoming changes:
•    The discount offered on select team store merchandise purchases is no longer available.
•    Your new replacement debit card will have a new card number.
•    Automatic payments set up with any merchants will need your new card information.
•    Your New York Giants Debit Card will stop working on August 11, 2015. So be sure to activate your new card and start using it immediately.

YOUR NEW CHASE DEBIT CARD PROVIDES ENHANCED SECURITY, AND MORE GLOBAL ACCEPTANCE

Your new card will incorporate the latest chip technology. When used at today’s new chip terminals, its embedded security chip generates a single-use code that further protects you from unauthorized transactions.

You can make purchases at more locations in the U.S. and abroad with confidence. And since it also has the magnetic strip on the back, you can continue swiping it at your favorite restaurants and other merchants who use traditional card terminals.

To learn more about your new chip enabled debit card
visit chase.com/chip.
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.