Author Topic: United club card  (Read 648 times)

Offline Ewr_lhr

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
United club card
« on: March 28, 2015, 11:45:09 PM »
Hi everyone,

This is my first time blogging, thx in advance for all the help.

I'm flying from Ewr to Lhr this week to my parents for Passover, I bought my tickets through Ana air on mileage, when I finished I saw an advertisement from United that I can get free lounges, premier access and extra baggage if I open the United club credit card, I did that and got approved.

But after calling United I found out that only if I have the club card which I'll only get 4 weeks after which I opened the credit card I'll have access to lounges and only if I bought the ticket on this credit card or from miles from my mileage plus account will I be able to get extra baggage.

Does anyone here know if there's a possibility to get these benefits without that card and only showing my credit card

Many thanks

Offline Sport

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: United club card
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 01:03:59 AM »
Hi everyone,

This is my first time blogging, thx in advance for all the help.

I'm flying from Ewr to Lhr this week to my parents for Passover, I bought my tickets through Ana air on mileage, when I finished I saw an advertisement from United that I can get free lounges, premier access and extra baggage if I open the United club credit card, I did that and got approved.

But after calling United I found out that only if I have the club card which I'll only get 4 weeks after which I opened the credit card I'll have access to lounges and only if I bought the ticket on this credit card or from miles from my mileage plus account will I be able to get extra baggage.

Does anyone here know if there's a possibility to get these benefits without that card and only showing my credit card

Many thanks
Sorry cant help you but try aging here, youll likely have better luck:
http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=15088.0

Online Sam Finkelstein

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: United club card
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 12:40:55 PM »
Is it possible to waive the AF after the first year?
Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. –J. Paul Getty