Author Topic: Puerto Plata with points?  (Read 932 times)

Offline mjrand

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Puerto Plata with points?
« on: August 09, 2015, 04:48:05 PM »
Hey guys.

I'm flying to the Dominican Republic for Sukkos and was wondering if there was a way to do it using points.

I'm looking for a non stop flight as it's only 3 hours long and I'm looking to pay completely using points. I have AA, BA, UR, etc...

Prefer to fly to POP airport as it's a lot closer, but can also fly to STI if necessary. Prefer business class, but willing to fly economy if necessary.

I'm flying out on Erev Sukkos, Sept 27, and I'm coming back on Hoshanah Rabbah, Oct 4.

I've tried looking through the various sites for options, but so far haven't had any luck.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

I'd really appreciate any help you guys could give. Thanks!

Offline DMYD

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Puerto Plata with points?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 04:57:10 PM »
Hey guys.

I'm flying to the Dominican Republic for Sukkos and was wondering if there was a way to do it using points.

I'm looking for a non stop flight as it's only 3 hours long and I'm looking to pay completely using points. I have AA, BA, UR, etc...

Prefer to fly to POP airport as it's a lot closer, but can also fly to STI if necessary. Prefer business class, but willing to fly economy if necessary.

I'm flying out on Erev Sukkos, Sept 27, and I'm coming back on Hoshanah Rabbah, Oct 4.

I've tried looking through the various sites for options, but so far haven't had any luck.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

I'd really appreciate any help you guys could give. Thanks!
Hi Welcome to the forums, did you try searching or reading the rules? if you post in the correct forums maybe someone will try to help you . like here is one:  http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=46609.0 or here: http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=7986.0

Offline cooljoe613

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Avis presidents Club, National Executive club,hyatt diamond
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 12:29:39 AM »
i flew with united very nice new planes to sti

i took the 1159pm flight used miles in coach going and biz class return

don't forget to add the free leg to the back end of the trip to anywhere in the usa and you can switch it free later online   

book as multi city and get a date far out

enjoy lifestyle resort  its amazing!!!!

Offline mjrand

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 04:15:17 AM »
i flew with united very nice new planes to sti

i took the 1159pm flight used miles in coach going and biz class return

don't forget to add the free leg to the back end of the trip to anywhere in the usa and you can switch it free later online   

book as multi city and get a date far out

enjoy lifestyle resort  its amazing!!!!

Hi cooljoe613.

Thanks for responding.

I'm unfamiliar with how to add a free leg to the trip. How many points would I need with United in order to get business class both ways on the dates I want to fly?