Author Topic: Jimmy Carter announces he has cancer  (Read 31624 times)

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Re: Jimmy Carter announces he has cancer
« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2015, 12:00:32 PM »
We get it on the one issue of Israel/Palestine he is against Israel. Get over it.  ::) ::) ::)

The idea is, he is illogically, unfairly and relentlessly against Israel, which leads to his branding as an anti-semite.
There is no other explanation when a person is bright enough to see the truth, but instead just spews lies.
Visibly Jewish

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2015, 12:06:27 PM »
The idea is, he is illogically, unfairly and relentlessly against Israel, which leads to his branding as an anti-semite.
There is no other explanation when a person is bright enough to see the truth, but instead just spews lies.
Are Muslims Anti-Semites or Anti-Israel?

Did they hate us anymore than the Christians did pre 1948?
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2015, 12:07:00 PM »
He brokered peace between Israel and Egypt but this is completely ignored. Peace that still today is holding. He tried and thought he had a road map for peace between Israel and Palestine. According to the excerpts from his book I have seen he blames Israel for this not happening. It is not hard to understand why someone who feels this way would side with the Palestinians. Do I agree with him? Of course not.   
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2015, 12:07:49 PM »
Is today Friday?  :)

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2015, 12:10:54 PM »

The ones that hate, are Anti-Semites, plain and simple.
Refer to your history books, what happened to Jews in places like Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and all other countries where Jews were living after 1948. What's the excuse for that?
Visibly Jewish

Offline Aj3042

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Presidential Limo Gold, Secret Service Detail Platinum, Air Force One Diamond, White House Free Days, Red Telephone Priority Service.
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2015, 12:11:44 PM »
We get it on the one issue of Israel/Palestine he is against Israel. Get over it.  ::) ::) ::)
Honestly, I don't expect you to get this issue. Anti Israel=anti Semite. It's a simple reality of the world today. Iran is anti Israel, Al Qeada is anti Israel, Jimmy Carter is anti Israel, and BDS is anti Israel. And all of them are anti Semites hiding behind a politically correct form of this hatred. It's as simple as that.
And your references to the peace deal are irrelevant though I understand why, as an outsider, you think they are.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2015, 12:13:14 PM »
He brokered peace between Israel and Egypt but this is completely ignored. Peace that still today is holding. He tried and thought he had a road map for peace between Israel and Palestine. According to the excerpts from his book I have seen he blames Israel for this not happening. It is not hard to understand why someone who feels this way would side with the Palestinians. Do I agree with him? Of course not.   
He made peace to protect Egypt not Israel, his Muslim friends got their *** kicked too many times so he needed to save them...

Is today Friday?  :)
Not that crazy a comment if it was Friday I would of said it very different.

The ones that hate, are Anti-Semites, plain and simple.
Refer to your history books, what happened to Jews in places like Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and all other countries where Jews were living after 1948. What's the excuse for that?
That proves the point I'm making. They hate Jews because of Israel not because of Jews.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2015, 12:14:02 PM »
And your references to the peace deal are irrelevant though I understand why, as an outsider, you think they are.
Of course you would say that since it blows your logic out of the water.

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2015, 12:14:47 PM »
He made peace to protect Egypt not Israel, his Muslim friends got their *** kicked too many times so he needed to save them...
 That proves the point I'm making. They hate Jews because of Israel not because of Jews.

No it doesn't prove your point unless you're having problems reading.

Those Jews didn't live in Israel and were still tortured and murdered.
No excuses if ands or buts.
Visibly Jewish

Offline Aj3042

• View Profile
  • Programs: Presidential Limo Gold, Secret Service Detail Platinum, Air Force One Diamond, White House Free Days, Red Telephone Priority Service.
« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2015, 12:15:51 PM »

Please don't tell me your one of those people who actually believe Iran when they claim they're only anti Israel and not anti Semitic (though they want to wipe Israel off the map and kill millions of Jews). Likewise to Al Qeada and other similar hate groups. Please tell me you can see through that thinly veiled lie and recognize people who hate you for what they are.
Seriously I thought that drum Jews were smarter than this.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2015, 12:16:39 PM »

So Israel would be better of with no peace with any Arab countries?

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2015, 12:17:20 PM »
Please don't tell me your one of those people who actually believe Iran when they claim they're only anti Israel and not anti Semitic (though they want to wipe Israel off the map and kill millions of Jews). Likewise to Al Qeada and other similar hate groups. Please tell me you can see through that thinly veiled lie and recognize people who hate you for what they are.
Seriously I thought that drum Jews were smarter than this.

Of course he will conveniently forget the Iranian jews that were thrown in prison, tortured and killed simply for being Jewish.

But really that's only because they have certain things in common with Israel, not because they're Jewish.

Disgusting.
Visibly Jewish

Offline Aj3042

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2015, 12:18:44 PM »
If you were knowleagable about Islamic history you'd know that radical Islam has been on the rise for many decades now due to the influence of radical elements within them that espoused hatred of the west and of Jews long before Israel was around. That's why they hate America, Israel, and all infidels-Israel is merely an excuse that they hide behind.

Offline Aj3042

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2015, 12:20:57 PM »
Of course he will conveniently forget the Iranian jews that were thrown in prison, tortured and killed simply for being Jewish.

But really that's only because they have certain things in common with Israel, not because they're Jewish.

Disgusting.
Yes. Because Jews love Israel, so their hatred and killing of Jews isn't anti Semitism, it's anti Israel.

Seriously this distinction is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard and I'm shocked frum people get fooled by these haters.
@ yuneeq, this seems to one of those things you either get or you don't. If they want to believe that bin Laden didn't hate Jews or that Iran isn't anti Semitic it's sad but nothing can be done.

Offline ShlockDoc

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2015, 12:21:11 PM »
CM, you need to understand the phenomenon that I call National PTSD that the Jewish nation suffers from.  The Jews have had a pretty hard history, with death and destruction at the hands of other nations virtually every generation.  America is one of the first times in our history that the local population and/or the local government is not trying to persecute or destroy us.

That leads to the PTSD symptoms, especially in those from the more insular communities. 
The symptoms include being highly suspicious of outsiders, the cries of anti-semitism, overlooking certain crimes rather than turn a coreligionist in to secular authorities, the laws and customs that are intended to keep the tribe together. We're taught from a young age about the history of destruction and have A day every year dedicated to sitting on the floor and reading stories about the various instances.  You can imagine how difficult it is for someone to step out from that and be open minded about the fact that someone may be well intended and in fact a good person even if they criticize A segment of the Jewish people. 

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 16, 2015, 12:21:40 PM »
If you were knowleagable about Islamic history you'd know that radical Islam has been on the rise for many decades now due to the influence of radical elements within them that espoused hatred of the west and of Jews long before Israel was around. That's why they hate America, Israel, and all infidels-Israel is merely an excuse that they hide behind.

Well the anti-Israel excuse is clearly working because some infidels in this forum believe it's true...
Please ask you local sephardic Jew how they were treated by the arabs..Please also research the ties between Muslims and Hitler, it is well documented, and before Israel was around...
Visibly Jewish

Offline Aj3042

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 16, 2015, 12:23:36 PM »
הלכה היא בידוע שעשו שונא ליעקב.
And most rishomim conclude this applies to all groups of non Jews, not just Esav. Obviously there are exceptions, both amongst individuals and communities (take Japanese for example) but don't make it sound like anti Semitism is some small problem. It's all over the place-that's what our sages stated.

Offline Aj3042

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 16, 2015, 12:25:04 PM »
Well the anti-Israel excuse is clearly working because some infidels in this forum believe it's true...
Please ask you local sephardic Jew how they were treated by the arabs..Please also research the ties between Muslims and Hitler, it is well documented, and before Israel was around...
Good point. The grand mufti of Jerusalem met with hitler to plan his final solution is Palestine. He also helped him form Muslim SS divisions to kill Jews.
But I'm sure that because he hated Israel, which he probably knew through divination would arrive at some later point in time.

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 16, 2015, 12:29:16 PM »
CM, you need to understand the phenomenon that I call National PTSD that the Jewish nation suffers from.  The Jews have had a pretty hard history, with death and destruction at the hands of other nations virtually every generation.  America is one of the first times in our history that the local population and/or the local government is not trying to persecute or destroy us.

That leads to the PTSD symptoms, especially in those from the more insular communities. 
The symptoms include being highly suspicious of outsiders, the cries of anti-semitism, overlooking certain crimes rather than turn a coreligionist in to secular authorities, the laws and customs that are intended to keep the tribe together. We're taught from a young age about the history of destruction and have A day every year dedicated to sitting on the floor and reading stories about the various instances.  You can imagine how difficult it is for someone to step out from that and be open minded about the fact that someone may be well intended and in fact a good person even if they criticize A segment of the Jewish people.

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

You are clearly suffering from Stockholm syndrome, or SLD (Severe Liberal Disorder).
I wonder if you can find any anti-semites nowadays or do those not exist except in the history books?
Visibly Jewish

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2015, 12:32:25 PM »
So Israel would be better of with no peace with any Arab countries?
Peace is good. When the Arab countries have peace because they know Israel will not stand for anything else but peace.

But when there is peace because we act weak, they just see it as a time to regroup, restock the arsenals, and prepare for the next attack.

Basically peace comes in many forms, and I want the best form of it for my land.