Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3769941 times)

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #10200 on: January 22, 2017, 12:29:01 AM »
Then they should not post about something they are clueless about. When it comes to women that is just about everyone here.  :P :P :P
When I say "them" I'm referring to the attendees.

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10201 on: January 22, 2017, 12:29:48 AM »
Someone pointed out in his speech he didn't say "I' at all. How quickly that has changed. All it is about today is "I". He goes to the CIA (great move on his part) standing in front of the memorial wall and complains about the crowd size reports. The press secretary calls a press conference (no questions could be asked) and again complains about the crowd size reports. The were both wrong and the pictures prove it. How can someone with such thin skin and big ego expect to accomplish anything? Here is how bad it is. FOX ripped him on both of these events.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ex-cia-boss-brennan-others-rip-trump-speech-front-memorial-n710366?cid=par-xfinity_20170122
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #10202 on: January 22, 2017, 12:32:32 AM »
When I say "them" I'm referring to the attendees.
I knew exactly what you tried to do.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 12:36:40 AM by JTZ »
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #10203 on: January 22, 2017, 02:01:18 AM »
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10204 on: January 22, 2017, 02:40:36 AM »
So you think the next NYC mayoral race would be pitting Ivanka against Hillary?
LOL.
Someone pointed out in his speech he didn't say "I' at all. How quickly that has changed. All it is about today is "I". He goes to the CIA (great move on his part) standing in front of the memorial wall and complains about the crowd size reports. The press secretary calls a press conference (no questions could be asked) and again complains about the crowd size reports. The were both wrong and the pictures prove it. How can someone with such thin skin and big ego expect to accomplish anything? Here is how bad it is. FOX ripped him on both of these events.
I saw the first few minutes off the CNN post speech coverage, it wasn't bad at all. That pointed out that he wanted to show his supporters that he hasn't changed and will continue to do the things that he promised.

While it wasn't the conventional inauguration speech, he isnt you conventional candidate..

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #10205 on: January 22, 2017, 08:48:41 AM »
Trump finally has an accurate tweet.
"Wow, television ratings just out: 31 million people watched the Inauguration, 11 million more than the very good ratings from 4 years ago!"

What he forgot to mention is when compared to Obamas first inauguration he lost by 7 million.  :)

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #10206 on: January 22, 2017, 08:54:19 AM »
Trump picks Sinatra's "My Way" song. He either is completely oblivious of the songs meaning or is facing reality.

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #10207 on: January 22, 2017, 08:54:47 AM »
Trump finally has an accurate tweet.
What he forgot to mention is when compared to Obamas first inauguration he lost by 7 million.  :)
Didn't forget. It's just irrelevant

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #10208 on: January 22, 2017, 08:58:28 AM »
Didn't forget. It's just irrelevant
So his tweet was irrelevant?

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #10209 on: January 22, 2017, 08:59:45 AM »
So his tweet was irrelevant?
Which one of his 273,742,951 tweets ?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #10210 on: January 22, 2017, 09:09:19 AM »
Which one of his 273,742,951 tweets ?
I thought we were talking about this one but please correct me if I am wrong.
"Wow, television ratings just out: 31 million people watched the Inauguration, 11 million more than the very good ratings from 4 years ago!"

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #10211 on: January 22, 2017, 09:13:25 AM »
I thought we were talking about this one but please correct me if I am wrong.
Nothing wrong with that. No lies. He's comparing to the most recent one. No reason to go further back.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #10212 on: January 22, 2017, 09:17:39 AM »
Nothing wrong with that. No lies. He's comparing to the most recent one. No reason to go further back.
I said it was accurate. No reason for him to go further back when his ego would be bruised because he lost.
You have no problem with these childish tweets when he now has a country to run?

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #10213 on: January 22, 2017, 09:21:56 AM »
I said it was accurate. No reason for him to go further back when his ego would be bruised because he lost.
You have no problem with these childish tweets when he now has a country to run?
1) Had he used 30 YO stats then yes, all ego.
2) If he's sitting on his phone all day tweeting, perhaps. If somebody else does the tweeting on his account then who cares. Soon enough some people will be wishing he would just sit & tweet all day. He's brought in some tough cookies to run the show.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #10214 on: January 22, 2017, 09:23:58 AM »
Lets talk about his actions and not his childish words. Here is how he helps the average American.  ::)

In the first hour of Trump's presidency, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development sent a letter to lenders, real estate brokers and closing agents suspending the 0.25 percentage point premium rate cut for Federal Housing Administration-backed loans. The new rates, announced on Jan. 9, would have gone into effect on Friday.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #10215 on: January 22, 2017, 09:24:18 AM »
I think there is some level of strategy involved. Either way a comparison to either is silly since the first was a historic event with Obama becoming the first black president and the second was a non event since it was a second term.

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #10216 on: January 22, 2017, 09:27:55 AM »
JTZ, what you think of his latest tweet ?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #10217 on: January 22, 2017, 09:28:26 AM »
I think there is some level of strategy involved. Either way a comparison to either is silly since the first was a historic event with Obama becoming the first black president and the second was a non event since it was a second term.
Many including me consider this time around a historic event. The strategy involved is pick figures that stroke his ego. This is very dangerous for the country when its leader is so thin skinned.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #10218 on: January 22, 2017, 09:29:43 AM »
JTZ, what you think of his latest tweet ?
His account was hacked?  :)

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #10219 on: January 22, 2017, 09:31:47 AM »
Many including me consider this time around a historic event. The strategy involved is pick figures that stroke his ego. This is very dangerous for the country when its leader is so thin skinned.
On a level comparable in even a small way to Obama?