Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3824754 times)

Offline george

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #11120 on: February 14, 2017, 10:36:11 PM »
This stuff coming out doesn't bode well for team Trump
What stuff

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #11121 on: February 14, 2017, 11:13:27 PM »
What stuff
Officially these Russian phone calls date back a year or more.

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #11122 on: February 14, 2017, 11:53:05 PM »
Ok what am I?
Liberal or Conservative?
Independent thinker with some MSM influence.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #11123 on: February 15, 2017, 12:41:37 AM »
This stuff coming out doesn't bode well for team Trump
What he needs to look out for is their are now numerous R's senators/congressman calling for investigations.

With these types of leaks it has to be coming from high level positions. I was against leaks during the last administration and the goalpost does not move for me. They should try and find those who leaked the info and prosecute them.  >:(
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Super Speed

• View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #11124 on: February 15, 2017, 12:53:22 AM »
I think because all his people aren't in place they may be coming from Obama administration appointees

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #11125 on: February 15, 2017, 12:56:45 AM »
I think because all his people aren't in place they may be coming from Obama administration appointees
Possible but I am going with the intelligence agencies sending him a message to remind him to not mess with them.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Super Speed

• View Profile
« Reply #11126 on: February 15, 2017, 02:09:20 AM »
I wish there was a reset option for all sides, the press and the Trump admin alike. This can not continue like this for the next 4 years.  We know Trump has said and has done some bad things in his personal life but if we want to get things done we need to let go and look at him through a fresh set of eyes.

Offline Yammer

• View Profile
« Reply #11127 on: February 15, 2017, 02:24:43 AM »
Possible but I am going with the intelligence agencies sending him a message to remind him to not mess with them.
Wow.
Now you actually sounds like a trumpster...

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #11128 on: February 15, 2017, 07:39:58 AM »
Which would be the scariest aspect of all of this. Once the intelligence agencies are involving themselves in politics we are a police state. On the other hand, one name which keeps coming up here is Sally Yates. which makes it sound like Super Speed's theory.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #11129 on: February 15, 2017, 07:41:09 AM »
Officially these Russian phone calls date back a year or more.
We need to investigate whether those were occurring while Flynn was an Obama appointee as Director of DIA etc. That would be REALLY serious and possibly espionage.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #11130 on: February 15, 2017, 07:49:25 AM »
Wow.
Now you actually sounds like a trumpster...
Just because I am paranoid does not mean I am wrong.  :)

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #11131 on: February 15, 2017, 08:12:47 AM »

Which would be the scariest aspect of all of this. Once the intelligence agencies are involving themselves in politics we are a police state. On the other hand, one name which keeps coming up here is Sally Yates. which makes it sound like Super Speed's theory.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-14/the-political-assassination-of-michael-flynn

...It's also possible that a group of national security bureaucrats and former Obama officials are selectively leaking highly sensitive law enforcement information to undermine the elected government.

Flynn was a fat target for the national security state. He has cultivated a reputation as a reformer and a fierce critic of the intelligence community leaders he once served with when he was the director the Defense Intelligence Agency under President Barack Obama. Flynn was working to reform the intelligence-industrial complex, something that threatened the bureaucratic prerogatives of his rivals.

He was also a fat target for Democrats. Remember Flynn's breakout national moment last summer was when he joined the crowd at the Republican National Convention from the dais calling for Hillary Clinton to be jailed.

In normal times, the idea that U.S. officials entrusted with our most sensitive secrets would selectively disclose them to undermine the White House would alarm those worried about creeping authoritarianism. Imagine if intercepts of a call between Obama's incoming national security adviser and Iran's foreign minister leaked to the press before the nuclear negotiations began? The howls of indignation would be deafening.

In the end, it was Trump's decision to cut Flynn loose. In doing this he caved in to his political and bureaucratic opposition. Nunes told me Monday night that this will not end well. "First it's Flynn, next it will be Kellyanne Conway, then it will be Steve Bannon, then it will be Reince Priebus," he said. Put another way, Flynn is only the appetizer. Trump is the entree.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #11132 on: February 15, 2017, 08:40:20 AM »

That's the scariest part.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-14/the-political-assassination-of-michael-flynn

"There is another component to this story as well...It's very rare that reporters are ever told about government-monitored communications of U.S. citizens, let alone senior U.S. officials. The last story like this to hit Washington was in 2009 when Jeff Stein, then of CQ, reported on intercepted phone calls between a senior Aipac lobbyist and Jane Harman, who at the time was a Democratic member of Congress.

Normally intercepts of U.S. officials and citizens are some of the most tightly held government secrets. This is for good reason. Selectively disclosing details of private conversations monitored by the FBI or NSA gives the permanent state the power to destroy reputations from the cloak of anonymity. This is what police states do. "
Visibly Jewish

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #11133 on: February 15, 2017, 09:06:40 AM »

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #11134 on: February 15, 2017, 09:22:36 AM »
Lindsey Graham keep using the term "game changer" if these allegations are true. Anyone want to guess what dog whistle that is?

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #11135 on: February 15, 2017, 09:26:13 AM »
Lindsey Graham keep using the term "game changer" if these allegations are true. Anyone want to guess what dog whistle that is?
I am human and unable to hear dog whistles.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #11136 on: February 15, 2017, 09:27:08 AM »
I am human and unable to hear dog whistles.
I think you can even hear this one.  ;)

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #11137 on: February 15, 2017, 09:41:19 AM »
Goalpost marker - 1/20/17 - DOW open - 19732.40
Go Trump go!!!

Offline Boruch999

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11138 on: February 15, 2017, 11:16:18 AM »

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #11139 on: February 15, 2017, 12:44:47 PM »
President Trump: "We're gonna see a lot of love". Yippeee!!