Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3859857 times)

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #1520 on: July 31, 2016, 01:58:28 PM »
Never mix politics/religion/race/hashkafa into business. These topics should never be discussed in a business or professional setting.

Offline Baruch

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: July 31, 2016, 05:04:26 PM »
If you still support Trump, go to a doctor and have your head, heart and soul checked.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #1522 on: July 31, 2016, 05:12:45 PM »
If you still support Trump, go to a doctor and have your head, heart and soul checked.
funny, that is what I think about Hillary
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #1523 on: July 31, 2016, 05:21:03 PM »
ער (טראמפ) איז ניט קיין איינשטיין, דערפאר פארקויפט ער ניט קיין הערינג!
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline Baruch

• View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: July 31, 2016, 05:24:02 PM »
ער (טראמפ) איז ניט קיין איינשטיין, דערפאר פארקויפט ער ניט קיין הערינג!
lol

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #1525 on: July 31, 2016, 05:24:20 PM »
I saw the following in this week's Mauldin Thoughts from the Frontline and thought it says things brilliantly (for anyone thinking of voting for Johnson, or for anyone that thinks Clinton or Trump have real solutions, or that Trump getting the nomination was a fluke):

"The trouble with all this dissing of globalization and free trade is that, like some generals, both major political parties are fighting the last war, not the ones we face today and tomorrow. And the Libertarian Party seems to think that the correct philosophy by itself will cure the problems, which it may do in the long run; but philosophy doesn’t pay the bills or create jobs in the short run.

"However, we should recognize that aimless, disorganized criticism isn’t necessarily wrong. Real economic problems led to Donald’s Trump’s GOP nomination. Ditto for the strong Bernie Sanders run against Hillary Clinton. People aren’t just imagining their pain."
-- Dan

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: July 31, 2016, 05:24:39 PM »
lol
You were just begging for this....
-- Dan

Offline Baruch

• View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: July 31, 2016, 05:25:05 PM »
funny, that is what I think about Hillary
I am no fan of Hillary. In fact I can't stand her.
But Trump is the lowest form of humanity.

Offline Super Speed

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #1528 on: July 31, 2016, 05:27:13 PM »
Spoken like a true Democrat

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: July 31, 2016, 05:31:29 PM »
Spoken like a true Democrat left-winger
This is a global common denominator of the left (as witnessed in the US, Israel, etc.) and has one simple source - arrogance! (which usually comes along with כפירה - as אמונה demands some form of humility).
-- Dan

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: July 31, 2016, 05:33:38 PM »

On substance, there's no question in my mind that Hillary has a lot more going for her than Trump.

BUT:

1. I don't believe her.
2. I do believe she will make nominations/appointments which are extremely dangerous (see my other posts upthread, including the latest one about Arrogance and כפירה).
-- Dan

Offline Baruch

• View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: July 31, 2016, 05:37:31 PM »
Spoken like a true Democrat
I've voted for president - Republican my whole life.

Defend his latest comments. Please defend it. And show how you too are a lowlife, (or your so far up Trump's tuchis, you can see Chris Christie's feet)

Offline Super Speed

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #1532 on: July 31, 2016, 05:55:35 PM »
I've voted for president - Republican my whole life.

Defend his latest comments. Please defend it. And show how you too are a lowlife, (or your so far up Trump's tuchis, you can see Chris Christie's feet)
I honestly don't care how he speaks or if he acts immature, I don't take the presidency so serious like other people say that we need to be able to look up to them. The guy is a goy period. The only thing I care about are policies and that I think Trump will do a lot better than HRC.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1533 on: July 31, 2016, 05:56:52 PM »
I honestly don't care how he speaks or if he acts immature, I don't take the presidency so serious like other people say that we need to be able to look up to them. The guy is a goy period. The only thing I care about are policies and that I think Trump will do a lot better than HRC.
Except Trump doesn't know policy. He doesn't even know Russia invaded Ukraine.
I stand by the title of this thread.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Baruch

• View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: July 31, 2016, 05:58:59 PM »
A president reacts to world events. Look how he reacts! Don't you realize how dangerous he is?!

I never knew that there were so many dumb people out there.

And don't try to paint my reaction as a biased reaction, I've never felt this way about anyone supporting anyone before.

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: July 31, 2016, 06:02:30 PM »
Except Trump doesn't know policy. He doesn't even know Russia invaded Ukraine.
I stand by the title of this thread.

Which is (risking being stoned for being super redundant) why the only thing that really matters is SCOTUS nominations (and to a certain extent Cabinet and lower level appointments - as some of those yield a lot more power than the POTUS).
-- Dan

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1536 on: July 31, 2016, 06:03:14 PM »
Which is (risking being stoned for being super redundant) why the only thing that really matters is SCOTUS nominations (and to a certain extent Cabinet and lower level appointments - as some of those yield a lot more power than the POTUS).
I've seen nothing to indicate why I should trust him to nominate conservative judges.

The only reason I've heard to vote for him is:
A friend in shul put it like this, you have a revolver to your head, do you pick Hillary with all 6 chambers loaded or do you pick the Donald and play Russian roulette with 5 out of 6 loaded...

Sigh.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Baruch

• View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: July 31, 2016, 06:11:50 PM »
What I don't understand is, even regarding policy Trump is a liberal. The choice is between an insane lowlife reactive narcissistic scam artist con man - LIBERAL. And a fake corrupt annoying liberal.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: July 31, 2016, 06:17:44 PM »
"Barack Obama’s speech the night before was more Reaganesque than anything we saw at the Republican convention. The fact it was so staggeringly hypocritical merely underscored the breadth and depth of the political opportunity Donald Trump has given the Democrats. Only in the era of Trump would Democrats dare to try to compete with the Republicans on the turf of American exceptionalism."

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: July 31, 2016, 06:18:37 PM »
A president reacts to world events. Look how he reacts! Don't you realize how dangerous he is?!

I never knew that there were so many dumb people out there.

And don't try to paint my reaction as a biased reaction, I've never felt this way about anyone supporting anyone before.
See http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Unless you vote in one of the top ten states on the Voter Power Index (and I'm being generous), it is purely dumb to take this election as such a serious personal choice.

The actual outcome of the election might actually depend on how many D's end up voting for Jill Stein in places like MI, OH, FL, NV, PA etc.
-- Dan