Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3855894 times)

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #24500 on: September 27, 2018, 07:00:25 PM »
Of course you are ignoring how I pointed out how you changed position and misrepresented what you wrote previously. I understand why you are doing that.
I provide the whole chain right here.

...and...
Everyone can see right through your BS and dishonesty. You will see the same post over and over until you answer.

Only because you decided that any discussion of the parts that you don't want discuss means that feel what fits your biases to have them saying. Your biases are preventing you from even knowing what people are really saying. That is how biased you are.
I know what they are saying. They are blaming the D's for this whole mess. They are saying K is afraid of a fair investigation because it will derail/kill his nomination. Am I missing anything?
You are missing more than you are getting. You need to own up to your biases so you can see past them.
What am I missing?
You will not get it until you own up to your biases. Everything he's been very explicit but your biases are pending you from seeing it.
What am I missing?
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline zh cohen

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24501 on: September 27, 2018, 07:03:36 PM »
You could have just made that point to begin with instead of spinning what they said.
Have you ever been to HS/College parties? Have you ever thrown a kegger party?

No.

Should Judge Kavanagh be held responsible for the action of all high school/college kids, or should there be some sort of proof that he did something wrong before he is railroaded in the press and in the Senate?

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #24502 on: September 27, 2018, 07:08:19 PM »
I provide the whole chain right here.

...and...
Everyone can see right through your BS and dishonesty. You will see the same post over and over until you answer.
Somehow it ended early....
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24503 on: September 27, 2018, 07:09:54 PM »
No.

Should Judge Kavanagh be held responsible for the action of all high school/college kids, or should there be some sort of proof that he did something wrong before he is railroaded in the press and in the Senate?
If you read some of my post you would know the issue at this point is not what he did in HS/College. The issue is did he lie about them so he can be on the SCOTUS.

The only way we can possibly get any proof is by a fair independent investigation. That is not what was done today.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24504 on: September 27, 2018, 07:12:16 PM »
Somehow it ended early....
It ended because you wouldn't answer the question because it would show your BS and dishonesty.

...and...

Only because you decided that any discussion of the parts that you don't want discuss means that feel what fits your biases to have them saying. Your biases are preventing you from even knowing what people are really saying. That is how biased you are.
I know what they are saying. They are blaming the D's for this whole mess. They are saying K is afraid of a fair investigation because it will derail/kill his nomination. Am I missing anything?
You are missing more than you are getting. You need to own up to your biases so you can see past them.
What am I missing?
You will not get it until you own up to your biases. Everything he's been very explicit but your biases are pending you from seeing it.
What am I missing?

Offline avromie7

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24505 on: September 27, 2018, 07:14:21 PM »
It ended because you wouldn't answer the question because it would show your BS and dishonesty.

...and...
So far the only one who's BS everyone sees thru is @ChaimMoskowitz
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline Let3

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24506 on: September 27, 2018, 07:16:21 PM »
If you read some of my post you would know the issue at this point is not what he did in HS/College. The issue is did he lie about them so he can be on the SCOTUS.

The only way we can possibly get any proof is by a fair independent investigation. That is not what was done today.
1. The same way the fbi is being fair and impartial with their Russia/Trump investigation?

2. You agreed earlier that it is very hard to prove something didn’t happen.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24507 on: September 27, 2018, 07:16:28 PM »
Now you jump in with out backing anything up. You want to try and answer the question for him?

Offline chinagel

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24508 on: September 27, 2018, 07:17:16 PM »
Assuming he isnt african american, it may just be a lack of intelligence.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24509 on: September 27, 2018, 07:18:12 PM »
1. The same way the fbi is being fair and impartial with their Russia/Trump investigation?

2. You agreed earlier that it is very hard to prove something didn’t happen.
1 - OK is it fair to say you don't trust the FBI to conduct a fair investigation?
2 - That doesn't mean you don't try.

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #24510 on: September 27, 2018, 07:18:49 PM »

Which is of course different that what you wrote originally as the reason for a "full investigation" as I pointed out previously and you continue to ignore. Those position shifts when being called out are the root of the issue I was referring to so really your question was answered even thought you don't like the answer and it makes sense that you should ignore it. Once you change positions and misrepresent what you previously wrote then it is clear that there was no honest position to start with. Once that is the case then who knows maybe you didn't miss anything and were just being dishonest.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24511 on: September 27, 2018, 07:19:03 PM »
Assuming he isnt african american, it may just be a lack of intelligence.
Are you Jewish?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24512 on: September 27, 2018, 07:20:18 PM »
Which is of course different that what you wrote originally as the reason for a "full investigation" as I pointed out previously and you continue to ignore. Those position shifts when being called out are the root of the issue I was referring to so really your question was answered even thought you don't like the answer and it makes sense that you should ignore it. Once you change positions and misrepresent what you previously wrote then it is clear that there was no honest position to start with. Once that is the case then who knows maybe you didn't miss anything and were just being dishonest.
Here is the full chain.

...and...

What am I missing?
What am I missing?

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #24513 on: September 27, 2018, 07:20:18 PM »
1 - OK is it fair to say you don't trust the FBI to conduct a fair investigation?
2 - That doesn't mean you don't try.
Such as all named attendees signing sworn affidavits that no such party ever happened?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24514 on: September 27, 2018, 07:21:52 PM »
Such as all named attendees signing sworn affidavits that no such party ever happened?
Again false!!!

...and...

What am I missing?
What am I missing?

Offline chinagel

• View Profile
« Reply #24515 on: September 27, 2018, 07:22:25 PM »

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24516 on: September 27, 2018, 07:23:49 PM »
whats it to u?
Just trying to establish a pattern with certain post. You afraid to answer?

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #24517 on: September 27, 2018, 07:25:22 PM »
What are you missing? Any semblance of objectivity.

Offline chinagel

• View Profile
« Reply #24518 on: September 27, 2018, 07:26:33 PM »
Just trying to establish a pattern with certain post. You afraid to answer?
quaking in my boots actually.  :P

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24519 on: September 27, 2018, 07:28:01 PM »
What are you missing? Any semblance of objectivity.
You claimed over and over about my bias. How I was blinded by it and can't see the others sides position. Put up or...

What am I missing?
What am I missing?