Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3828558 times)

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #24580 on: September 27, 2018, 09:06:43 PM »
I guess there is no source and you made it up.
You don't know when to quit. Just admit you are wrong for the 100+ time. If you think @aygart is going rescue you again you are wrong!!!
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24581 on: September 27, 2018, 09:11:13 PM »
People coming out how K was stumbling drunk on many occasions. Can he be believed?

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #24582 on: September 27, 2018, 09:12:13 PM »
Put up or shut up first. What a joke!!!

May 5th
Woke early. Said morning prayers. Studied for the SATs for three hours, then spent the afternoon reading to the blind. In the evening, shot some baskets with my fellow adolescent males.
The competition was vigorous, but sportsmanlike. Afterwards, the boys debated which of the girls at National Cathedral was “the hottest.” I refused to engage in their sordid discussion. “Certainly, many of the young women at that school are physically attractive,” I told my schoolyard chums. “Still, I believe that the highest form of Eros is not the love of bodies, but rather the love of wisdom.”
“Ah, if you love wisdom so much, why don’t you marry the Constitution?” Mark asked.
Do you mean this link clearly labeled as satire?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/09/brett-kavanaugh-1982-diary-supreme-court-yearbook-satire.html
Feelings don't care about your facts

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #24583 on: September 27, 2018, 09:13:17 PM »
People coming out how K was stumbling drunk on many occasions. Can he be believed?
I have been stumbling drunk a number of times and remembered every single thing that happened the next day.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24584 on: September 27, 2018, 09:18:50 PM »
Dear Diary,
I played this one well, dontcha think? Been preparing for it for more than twenty years now. Just imagine me, little Bretty Kavanaugh, a middle class kid from D.C., on the Supreme Court!

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #24585 on: September 27, 2018, 09:34:26 PM »
I guess there is no source and you made it up.
You don't know when to quit. Just admit you are wrong for the 100+ time. If you think @aygart is going rescue you again you are wrong!!!
All it took was to Google a sentence of it.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24586 on: September 27, 2018, 09:55:26 PM »
Anyone wondering why the prosecutor stopped asking questions to K?

Online avromie7

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24587 on: September 27, 2018, 09:58:51 PM »
Anyone wondering why the prosecutor stopped asking questions to K?
Did her time run out?
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Online avromie7

• View Profile

Online aygart

• View Profile

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24590 on: September 27, 2018, 10:04:56 PM »
Bump
June 13th
Had lunch with my 65 close, female friends. We discussed the school year’s end, love, life, and volume two of Simone de Beauvoir’s The Second Sex. Told Moira that she doesn’t “owe” it to Jeff to go to second base — and if he keeps pressing the issue, she should look for a new suitor who respects her boundaries. Assured Stephanie that she was gorgeous, inside and out, and that Hollywood’s conception of feminine beauty was oppressively narrow. Encouraged Cassandra to ignore her father’s gender-normative hang-ups and try out for her public school’s wrestling team in the fall (glass ceilings are made to be broken!). Mostly though, I just listened.
On the way home back home, I stopped in at the hospital to donate some bone marrow.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24591 on: September 27, 2018, 10:08:57 PM »
Bump
July 27th
Attended a party at Mark’s house last night. Upon my arrival, was perturbed to find that there were no parental guardians in the home. When I went to place my modest contribution to the potlach (a two-liter bottle of sarsaparilla) in the kitchen, was chagrined to see the center-island festooned with wine and spirits. I asked Mark if he were familiar with the drinking age in this part of the country, and/or, with the scientific literature on adolescent brain development (which demonstrates that alcoholic beverages can exacerbate the teenage mind’s predilection for rash decision-making). He said that it sounded like I could use a drink, and foisted a libation upon me. I took a sip but did not swallow, then stepped into the living room to call the police.
I saw him the moment I reentered the kitchen.
He was standing too close to a visibly inebriated sophomore. Ogling her — with my own eyes. Words cannot express the uncanny horror I felt then. “Return my visage at once, scoundrel!” I cried. The female sophomore turned to me, and then back to the thief, and then to me again. “I think I’ve had too much,” she stammered as my doppelgänger fled to the foyer. I chased him out the door and onto the benighted streets of Bethesda. He was quick — but, thanks to my years of focus on athletics, I was quicker. I took him down at the bottom of the driveway with a proper form tackle, then pinned him to the pavement by his wrists. His breath reeked of vodka. His eyes flared with malice. For a few moments I couldn’t speak, transfixed by the twisted mirror of his face.
“Who are you?” I finally said.
“Brett Kavanaugh,” he hissed.
“No, you’re not.”
“Say it all you want — when it matters most, no one will believe you,” he said, enigmatically, before dissolving into a fit of maniacal laughter.
Then came the sirens and the flash of headlights. In my moment of distraction, he bit my wrist. I fell to my side in pain as he wriggled up from under me and then disappeared into the darkness. I walked back to the house to thank the arriving officers for their timely response.
Minutes later, the authorities led Mark out the door in handcuffs. As they were putting him in the back of a squad car he turned to me and said, “I know you only did this for my own good. Thank you for always focusing on being a good friend to me.”
“You’re welcome,” I replied. “But I didn’t just do it for you, Mark – I also did it for the law.”
When I returned home, I lay awake, unable to get my doppelgänger’s face out of my head. “Was he right?” I asked myself. If he committed some vile act in my name, would anyone believe me?
But after hours of studying my ceiling fan, and reflecting on the wisdom of Christ and the founding fathers, I decided that my truth would be heard. In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
Shortly thereafter, I descended into a beautiful dream; the Constitution was a woman, and I was giving her the most conscientious cunnilingus.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #24592 on: September 27, 2018, 10:09:39 PM »
Har har

Online avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #24593 on: September 27, 2018, 10:09:39 PM »
June 13th
Had lunch with my 65 close, female friends. We discussed the school year’s end, love, life, and volume two of Simone de Beauvoir’s The Second Sex. Told Moira that she doesn’t “owe” it to Jeff to go to second base — and if he keeps pressing the issue, she should look for a new suitor who respects her boundaries. Assured Stephanie that she was gorgeous, inside and out, and that Hollywood’s conception of feminine beauty was oppressively narrow. Encouraged Cassandra to ignore her father’s gender-normative hang-ups and try out for her public school’s wrestling team in the fall (glass ceilings are made to be broken!). Mostly though, I just listened.
On the way home back home, I stopped in at the hospital to donate some bone marrow.
Stop spewing unsourced BS.

Now you wonder why anyone would say you are biased

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24594 on: September 27, 2018, 10:14:11 PM »
Bump
June 20th
Went to church, as I do every Sunday. Reflected on my faith in Catholicism, and belief in the sanctity of all human life, from its very earliest stages (but not, necessarily, in an anti-choice sort of way).
Later, oversaw a meeting of the “Keg City Club” — a philanthropic organization which aims to deliver barrels of potable water to cities at risk of drought. As Treasurer, I reiterated my view that we had enough funds in our coffers to arrange for the provision of at least 100 kegs by the end of the fiscal year.

Online avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #24595 on: September 27, 2018, 10:19:36 PM »
June 20th
Went to church, as I do every Sunday. Reflected on my faith in Catholicism, and belief in the sanctity of all human life, from its very earliest stages (but not, necessarily, in an anti-choice sort of way).
Later, oversaw a meeting of the “Keg City Club” — a philanthropic organization which aims to deliver barrels of potable water to cities at risk of drought. As Treasurer, I reiterated my view that we had enough funds in our coffers to arrange for the provision of at least 100 kegs by the end of the fiscal year.
Even when proven wrong, all you do is deflect.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24596 on: September 27, 2018, 10:20:57 PM »
Bump
Great movie!!!

May 26th
Attended a movie outing, as scheduled. “Fast Times at Ridgemont High.” Two out of five stars: Mirthful in moments, but utterly unrealistic and unrelatable in its depiction of high-school life.
After the film, I came home and put the finishing touches on my final project for sculpture class — a photo-realistic mask of my own face. The verisimilitude is eerie in its perfection.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #24597 on: September 27, 2018, 10:23:29 PM »
Really now....

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24598 on: September 27, 2018, 10:35:00 PM »
I am giving you a taste of your own medicine.
Unlike you I will admit when I am wrong. This is how fair I am!!!

“In 9th grade in 1980, I started keeping calendars of my own — for me also it’s both a calendar and a diary. I’ve kept such calendar diaries for the last 38 years. Mine are not as good as my dad’s,” Kavanaugh continued. “And when I was a kid the calendars are about what you’d expect from a kid — some goofy parts, some embarrassing parts — but I did have the summer of 1982 documented pretty well.”

Offline zh cohen

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24599 on: September 27, 2018, 10:47:06 PM »
You are a joke. How about this. If they are the same I will never post again on DDF. If they are different you never post again on DDF. Time to put up or shut up. I spend 90% of my posts correcting all the wrong information.

I am giving you a taste of your own medicine.
Unlike you I will admit when I am wrong. This is how fair I am!!!

“In 9th grade in 1980, I started keeping calendars of my own — for me also it’s both a calendar and a diary. I’ve kept such calendar diaries for the last 38 years. Mine are not as good as my dad’s,” Kavanaugh continued. “And when I was a kid the calendars are about what you’d expect from a kid — some goofy parts, some embarrassing parts — but I did have the summer of 1982 documented pretty well.”

Time to retire the @ChaimMoskowitz username?