Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3863753 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: 2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #4080 on: October 13, 2016, 09:51:01 AM »
If someone is voting for Trump - fine.

But it's embarrassing that there are so many DDFers that believe in this guy. That think he'll be a competent president. That are excited about him.

How are so many people from this  עם חכם ונבון falling for this professional con artist? it boggles the mind.
It makes me feel the same way I do, every time I hear about a bunch of Jews falling for one of the dozens of scams (Sungames etc.), aren't we  officially a smart people? SMH!

+1k.
Say you'll vote for him because you think Hillary will be even worse, but people here go much further than that.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Toasted

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: October 13, 2016, 09:56:59 AM »
+1k.
Say you'll vote for him because you think Hillary will be even worse, but people here go much further than that.
People had very high expectations of him, including myself, and will not get off their cloud until he actually shoots someone on fifth avenue. Or maybe not even. SAD!

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #4082 on: October 13, 2016, 09:58:34 AM »
People had very high expectations of him, including myself, and will not get off their cloud until he actually shoots someone on fifth avenue. Or maybe not even. SAD!
So sexually assaulting half of 5th avenue isn't enough? :P
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Sport

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: October 13, 2016, 10:02:04 AM »
+1k.
Unfortunately it's not just here. Just yesterday I had a guy lambasting me for not voting for Trump. WhenI asked him to list me some of Trumps policies he tells me its all on his website.
My only dan l'kaf zchus is that people are just so fed up with the double standard and corruption in polotics that they are completely reacting emotionally to make their decision and then cognitive dissonance kicks in.

Offline chinagel

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: October 13, 2016, 10:03:34 AM »

Offline Sport

• View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: October 13, 2016, 10:04:16 AM »
So sexually assaulting half of 5th avenue isn't enough?
Meh, those allegations are about as true as the one about Ted Cruizes father assassinating JFK.
Not that I think he hasn't sexually assaulted anyone but these allegations just coming out now are too coincidental for me to believe.

Offline zale

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: October 13, 2016, 10:08:16 AM »
Very well stated. It's a painful question. My answer is that the chinuch system made people dull.

This is not the right forum for this, but the chinuch system has made people dull to things other frum people say and do, not in general. There is far too much faith in other frum people. This is not a bad thing per se, but it wouldn't hurt to exercise caution, and understand that another frum person can screw you.

Frum people buy into things other frum people promote. "Make $5,000 by letting us sign you up for credit cards", "Save 40% on your electric bills" etc... The logic is that they are frum people, so they can be trusted... a frum person would never screw me. This is also the reason child abuse is so rampant. Kids are educated with the understanding that they can trust anyone with a beard and payos etc.

Offline zale

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile

Offline chinagel

• View Profile

Offline chinagel

• View Profile

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #4090 on: October 13, 2016, 10:21:26 AM »
Sad thing is this election would be so winnable by Rubio or just about any other vegetable lasagna.
Hope you're enjoying your week old cholent Reb Hachover, et al.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: October 13, 2016, 10:23:21 AM »
Its absurd!

When you google "trump" all his latest scandals are coming up, when you google hillary, not even a word about all the latest wikileaks. If you don't watch Fox you don't get the news.

Disgusting media.
Molesting America's Genitals Again (MAGA) are a bigger deal than the things her campaign chief wrote about.

Offline yesitsme

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: October 13, 2016, 10:25:05 AM »
לב מלכים ושרים ביד ה
Who cares who wins?
["-"]

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: October 13, 2016, 10:26:26 AM »
לב מלכים ושרים ביד ה
Who cares who wins?
Because he seems slightly more unhinged.

GC"T, and let's remember gam ze l'tova. Let's put our trust in Hashem rather than these bozos.

Offline Baruch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: October 13, 2016, 10:32:01 AM »
538 is not Torah misinai
Only Scott Adams is.  :P

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4095 on: October 13, 2016, 10:37:37 AM »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4096 on: October 13, 2016, 10:39:05 AM »

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #4097 on: October 13, 2016, 10:39:42 AM »
Only Scott Adams is.  :P
Not even close if you look at what I've written from him. He has had an interesting take on many aspects of this election which has shown a level or rationality in some of Trumps doings.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: October 13, 2016, 10:41:20 AM »
Not even close if you look at what I've written from him. He has had an interesting take on many aspects of this election which has shown a level or rationality in some of Trumps doings.
He did have several interesting takes, though it took him far too long to concede that Hillary is going to win.

Offline Baruch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4099 on: October 13, 2016, 10:41:30 AM »
I updated the wiki with some election related links.

Please add to it.