Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3982675 times)

Offline elit

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #4400 on: October 19, 2016, 11:15:14 PM »
THAT'S NOT HOW DEMOCRACY WORKS!
We don't live in Russia! You don't get to choose to not recognize the will of the people.
I think this is way over blown due to his Inability to be articulate.  What if he would of responded to her saying she's appalled. "Me too. I'm also appalled that due to Clinton corruption. The American elections which is supposed to be the global gold standard of democracy has been corrupted as we've seen with the video that was just released and her husband meeting with the AG. Etc.."
Would you still be so apocalyptic?

Offline joe1234

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: October 19, 2016, 11:15:45 PM »
He has an cult of zombies that will follow anything he says as the truth.
By saying he doesn't accept and fighting the will of the majority he can literally start a civil war.
do you really believe that?? c'mon!! he just has a movement that if he doesnt win now he will take it to 2020, thats it!

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #4402 on: October 19, 2016, 11:15:47 PM »
Of course he has the right to say that. That has nothing to do with refusing to concede defeat in an US election!
Let him not concede. What effect did it have when Gore didn't concede?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline coralsnake

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: October 19, 2016, 11:16:16 PM »
By saying he doesn't accept and fighting the will of the majority he can literally start a civil war.
Didnt happen with Bush v Gore in 2000 and many Dems still like to question that one. Although Gore did concede, after the SCOTUS decision.
"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan

Offline cf

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: October 19, 2016, 11:16:56 PM »
THAT'S NOT HOW DEMOCRACY WORKS!
We don't live in Russia! You don't get to choose to not recognize the will of the people.
That's exactly what the dems did after Bush won. They questioned the outcome for years.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #4406 on: October 19, 2016, 11:17:17 PM »
Let him not concede. What effect did it have when Gore didn't concede?
Zero, because Gore wasn't a cult leader. He had zero charisma.
Trump is a cult leader that seems to suck the brains out of people that fall for his spell of whatever crap he is brewing that day. He stands for nothing but his own power and ego.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline joe1234

• View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: October 19, 2016, 11:19:00 PM »
So you're arguing without even knowing what you're saying?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/19/trump-clinton-clash-over-second-amendment-at-debate.html
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-concede-election-results-2016-10
i was trying to say that it means absolutely nothing to recognize that he lost if he does lose, because that happens anyways...

Offline elit

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: October 19, 2016, 11:21:27 PM »
Please the only thing that will happen is the cable networks will have something to regurgitate over and over again for a  few days

Offline cf

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: October 19, 2016, 11:21:58 PM »
Trump is a cult leader that seems to suck the brains out of people that fall for his spell of whatever crap he is brewing that day. He stands for nothing but his own power and ego.
What's the issue? What he said or the way he said it?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4410 on: October 19, 2016, 11:23:01 PM »
This whole "election is rigged" business and failure to stand by the will of the country is honestly the nail in the coffin for me. I'm sick and tired of it of hearing his whining just because he's a terrible candidate.
I've voted for the R candidate in 4 Presidential elections to date, but if this vote was today I would just write in McMullin or Kasich.
Trump stands for literally nothing. Shameful how he hoodwinked his way into the nomination by convincing people that he actually believes what they want to hear and what he says that day.

Offline joe1234

• View Profile
« Reply #4411 on: October 19, 2016, 11:23:12 PM »
thats exactly what democrats stand for... this whole democrat party should be abolished. people are just voting democrat because it makes them feel good to feel "democratic", even though they have no idea what it stands for. if trump would have been running as democrat he would have won by the biggest landslide in history... he would have his zombeis as well as most of the american zombeis who are democrats for no real reason...

Offline joe1234

• View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: October 19, 2016, 11:25:22 PM »
This whole "election is rigged" business and failure to stand by the will of the country is honestly the nail in the coffin for me. I'm sick and tired of it of hearing his whining just because he's a terrible candidate.
I've voted for the R candidate in 4 Presidential elections to date, but if this vote was today I would just write in McMullin or Kasich.
c'mon you would have wrote in kasich all along... you still didnt get over the fact that he lost. (by the way i personally believe he would have been an amazing president... but i got over it).

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4413 on: October 19, 2016, 11:26:31 PM »
c'mon you would have wrote in kasich all along... you still didnt get over the fact that he lost. (by the way i personally believe he would have been an amazing president... but i got over it).
Do you think I'm proud to throw away my vote? I don't take that lightly, especially living in OH. I would have loved to vote for a candidate with a chance of winning.
But I need to be able to sleep with myself at night. Trump and Clinton are dirty pool and stand for nothing but themselves.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: October 19, 2016, 11:28:08 PM »
And you are calling others zombies?
I don't mean that as harsh as it sounds, but you are swallowing the dem narrative that they planted at trump rallies and you are falling for it even after it was exposed.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 11:33:08 PM by aygart »

Offline joe1234

• View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: October 19, 2016, 11:30:42 PM »
Do you think I'm proud to throw away my vote? I don't take that lightly, especially living in OH. I would have loved to vote for a candidate with a chance of winning.
But I need to be able to sleep with myself at night. Trump and Clinton are dirty pool and stand for nothing but themselves.
trump stands for nothing but himself but clinton stands for nothing at all!!

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: October 19, 2016, 11:31:25 PM »
As I have written previously there is nothing wrong with voting for the piece of ********* who you think will damage the country less our is less likely to damage the country. If you think that to be Hillary so be it. I obviously disagree with that and have explained why extensively.

Offline joe1234

• View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: October 19, 2016, 11:33:20 PM »
hillary wont be so bad because i honestly dont belive she will make it through the four year term...

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: October 19, 2016, 11:33:33 PM »
As I have written previously there is nothing wrong with voting for the piece of ********* who you think will damage the country less our is less likely to damage the country. If you think that to be Hillary so be it. I obviously disagree with that and have explained why extensively.
And as I've stated, I believe both will manage to inflict irreparable hard to the country and I do not know who will do more harm.
Rather than choose my own poison and have to live with that I will let the country choose it while I choose to protest our 2 vile options with a meaningless write in vote and will vote downballot on more compelling candidates.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: October 19, 2016, 11:34:58 PM »
And as I've stated, I believe both will manage to inflict irreparable hard to the country and I do not know who will do more harm.
Rather than choose my own poison and have to live with that I will let the country choose it while I choose to protest our 2 vile options.
There is only one who will have the backing of the rest of Washington to inflict her harm