Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3831113 times)

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #7580 on: November 11, 2016, 02:08:06 PM »
I promise I was waiting for you to bring up Bill Clinton.

You are hilariously predictable and a terrible debater.
Just give up with your word game arguments that border on trolling.
That is your comeback? He claims "I don’t know anything about David Duke" and your video proved he knew all about DD for years. So your great debate answer is I am trolling?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #7581 on: November 11, 2016, 02:09:52 PM »
JTZ probably also thinks "locker room banter" only takes place in locker rooms.
Locker room banter is a great indication of the persons real values. Someday when you are older you might understand that.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7582 on: November 11, 2016, 02:10:41 PM »
Scott Adams will be on CNN with Jake Tapper today. He really made a name for himself.
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7583 on: November 11, 2016, 02:15:02 PM »
That is your comeback? He claims "I don’t know anything about David Duke" and your video proved he knew all about DD for years. So your great debate answer is I am trolling?

My answer is that you keep changing your arguments and can't keep up with your rhetoric (look up the word on google).
First it's that Trump must like Dukes endorsement. Then it's that Trump doesn't know who Duke is.
Then it's that Trump obviously wasn't exaggerating when he said he doesn't know anything about Duke despite calling him out as a racist and bigot repeatedly over the years. And if he's not exaggerating he must be a huge liar (to gain what, exactly?).

If that's all what gets you upset about Trump you are more pro-Trump then anyone I know.
Visibly Jewish

Offline Dawie

• View Profile
« Reply #7584 on: November 11, 2016, 02:17:05 PM »
Line of the day in my office from college intern
"I'm going to keep voting Democrat till i can afford not to..."

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #7585 on: November 11, 2016, 02:23:07 PM »
If that's all what gets you upset about Trump you are more pro-Trump then anyone I know.
No there is a major list by numerous members here what is wrong with Trump. He is a vile man and for some reason those that voted for him need a justification in their own mind instead of accepting the facts. You want to play word games the he makes indecent comments about women but that he is not belittling them.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #7586 on: November 11, 2016, 02:24:20 PM »
My answer is that you keep changing your arguments and can't keep up with your rhetoric (look up the word on google).
First it's that Trump must like Dukes endorsement.
OK lets take this one at a time. Where did I say this?
Put up or shut up!!!

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #7587 on: November 11, 2016, 02:29:32 PM »
Why do you think that he would say he doesn't know about Duke instead of just separating himself from him like he did 100 times just days and weeks before?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #7588 on: November 11, 2016, 02:35:09 PM »
Why do you think that he would say he doesn't know about Duke instead of just separating himself from him like he did 100 times just days and weeks before?
Because he is a compulsive liar. This is the only guy who seen "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in the street after 911.

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #7589 on: November 11, 2016, 02:40:00 PM »
Did I remember his exact quote, no. You are all playing word games. I think you went to the Bill Clinton school of what is "is".
He lied and your video proves it. That is the fact.
I refer you back to Peter Thiel's brief explanation regarding taking Trump literally but not seriously, vs taking him seriously but not literally.

The way Trump speaks or conducts might not be how you or I might ever do. Nor how we would expect anyone in our families to. But once you get passed his style, which means you are not expected to take his words literally, but rather read the overall meaning of what he's saying, then you'll see that he's not that bad at all (on the issues that bother you).
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #7590 on: November 11, 2016, 02:49:52 PM »
I refer you back to Peter Thiel's brief explanation regarding taking Trump literally but not seriously, vs taking him seriously but not literally.

The way Trump speaks or conducts might not be how you or I might ever do. Nor how we would expect anyone in our families to. But once you get passed his style, which means you are not expected to take his words literally, but rather read the overall meaning of what he's saying, then you'll see that he's not that bad at all (on the issues that bother you).
Ok fair enough. When he says grab a women by you know what please explain the overall meaning to this naïve person.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #7591 on: November 11, 2016, 02:52:36 PM »
Because he is a compulsive liar. This is the only guy who seen "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in the street after 911.
What did he claim he meant when he said it about Duke?
It is called hyperbole

+1

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #7592 on: November 11, 2016, 02:53:13 PM »
Ok fair enough. When he says grab a women by you know what please explain the overall meaning to this naïve person.
That he has a mouth like a toilet.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #7593 on: November 11, 2016, 02:54:48 PM »
That he has a mouth like a toilet.
So he didn't mean it or never done it?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #7594 on: November 11, 2016, 02:56:55 PM »
What did he claim he meant when he said it about Duke?
Not sure but if IRCC the next day he said he didn't hear the question clearly because of his earpiece.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #7595 on: November 11, 2016, 03:01:57 PM »
So he didn't mean it or never done it?
Maybe he did maybe he didn't. We definitely won't know from his saying that.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #7596 on: November 11, 2016, 03:03:21 PM »
Maybe he did maybe he didn't. We definitely won't know from his saying that.
You ever been in situations when talk like this is going on?

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #7597 on: November 11, 2016, 03:05:49 PM »
You ever been in situations when talk like this is going on?
no but that is at least partially due to religious and cultural reasons. Even if there was a group speaking this way they would likely feel self consious and stop once I walked in. I would guess that in such a conversation exaggeration is rampant.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #7598 on: November 11, 2016, 03:10:20 PM »
no but that is at least partially due to religious and cultural reasons. Even if there was a group speaking this way they would likely feel self consious and stop once I walked in.
You should be grateful for your religion. Let me give you a little insight. If he was a high school kid it could be explained away as young and foolish. He is a grown man. I know many of the same types that make these remarks. It does not matter if they are true or not it shows they have no respect for women.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #7599 on: November 11, 2016, 03:11:51 PM »