Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3862910 times)

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Donald Trump for president what do u think?
« Reply #920 on: July 21, 2016, 08:00:05 AM »
Trump has done a lot of (insert your own word) so far in this election. In this case he has taken the high road and Cruz has taken the low road. It only shows what I have been saying from the beginning. He is a liar and a phony.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #921 on: July 21, 2016, 08:18:46 AM »
Trump has done a lot of (insert your own word) so far in this election. In this case he has taken the high road and Cruz has taken the low road. It only shows what I have been saying from the beginning. He is a liar and a phony.

This is some "high road" - allowing Cruz to take the news cycle and sacrifice a "convention bump" just so you can try humiliate an adversary?

It is not only babyish and vindictive, it's bad politics.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #922 on: July 21, 2016, 08:32:17 AM »
This is some "high road" - allowing Cruz to take the news cycle and sacrifice a "convention bump" just so you can try humiliate an adversary?

It is not only babyish and vindictive, it's bad politics.
Trump could have not allowed him to speak but he didn't. Cruz is meaningless and committed political suicide. He can never be trusted again.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #923 on: July 21, 2016, 08:34:25 AM »
Another sore loser like Kasich. Get over it!
I think it's a great move for Kasich, you have the whole republican party endorsing one person who is a total wild card if he gets elected and is terrible in 4 years from now he gets to say the more gratifying I told you so.

Just because Trump won his party's nomination I don't see why that means he has to endorse a candidate he doesn't like. Seems like an honest person who can stand by his convictions even when his party is losing theirs.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #924 on: July 21, 2016, 08:38:52 AM »
Apparently standing by your convictions now makes you a loser. Sad!
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Moshe123

• View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #925 on: July 21, 2016, 08:49:01 AM »
To me Donald Trump is David Duke.

How the heck do you want someone to endorse him?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 08:52:34 AM by jj1000 »

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 21, 2016, 08:52:51 AM »
Apparently standing by your convictions now makes you a loser. Sad!
Going back on your pledge makes you one.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #927 on: July 21, 2016, 08:53:51 AM »
Oh please Trump was also going back on his before he clinched the nomination. And new facts came up since the pledge this is politics if everyone is a loser for going back on a pledge they are all losers what's special about calling Kasich out on it?
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 21, 2016, 08:54:27 AM »
How the heck do you want someone to endorse him?
The only way I can see not endorsing him is if you want him to lose which means you want HRC to win.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 21, 2016, 08:57:11 AM »
Oh please Trump was also going back on his before he clinched the nomination. And new facts came up since the pledge this is politics if everyone is a loser for going back on a pledge they are all losers what's special about calling Kasich out on it?
Do you see me defending Trump.

Hay officer that guy was speeding worst then me. Why didn't you give him a ticket. You were speeding and what he was doing does not change that fact.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #930 on: July 21, 2016, 08:57:55 AM »
And what if he's said vile things after that point that you strongly disagree with?
Still a loser?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #931 on: July 21, 2016, 09:07:01 AM »
And what if he's said vile things after that point that you strongly disagree with?
Still a loser?
He didn't have to speak at the convention.

There's a lot not to like about Trump, but Pence pointed out what I've been saying all along: it's all about SCOTUS nominations!

I wonder what the Joseph/sheep lover and Cruz would say if put into a corner about this.

If HRC gets elected, Bader-Ginsburg steps down within 24 months just to make sure that a left winger replaces her. This could be בכי׳ לדורות.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 21, 2016, 09:10:47 AM »
I wasn't defending Cruz, I was defending my guvnah'.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 21, 2016, 09:11:02 AM »
Still a loser?
Trump hasn't changed from the beginning. They agreed to the pledge because they felt as I did that he never had a chance. It backfired and now you suffer the consequences. IIRC Trump was the only one at that time that didn't raise his hand.

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 21, 2016, 09:14:37 AM »
Not sure what high road u refer of that trump took.
Cruz standing by his moral and ethical standards couldnt bring himself to say i endorse and stand by trumps standards which he simply doesn't.(btw scott walker didnt either). i think thats a pretty high road not bowing to pressure like a coward  (like christie standing there like an idiot,  or rubio going and endorsing). Theres no reason that any individual should feel like he has to go against princibles just because ur a republican card carrying member and party leadership decided you have to.
There was no pledge of endorsement, simply support and wouldnt run third party, Cruz was the only one who never backed off the pledge even when trunp himself did. He very clearly said when it comes to November he urged everyone to go vote and although i believe that consiensce was a poor choice of words, from the rest of his speech he clearly meant to vote for Trump, as Gringrich pharaprased for him.
To me this is the highest road, the highest moral ethical code of conduct of which he stands for, and calling him a phony and a fraud is simply not true. In fact the opposite had he endorsed that would have been the highest form of phoniness and fraud.

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 21, 2016, 09:20:55 AM »
The only way I can see not endorsing him is if you want him to lose which means you want HRC to win.
Why in the world does not endorsing mean you want HRC to win. Of course he doesnt he pretty clearly said we can't afford HRC to win. Not endorsing means i dont stand for what he does i have different moral standards etc. Theres no question in my mind he wants trump to win at this point, the stupid word they want him to say endorse is just ridiculous. You dont need to endorse to support or vote for him.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Election Master Thread
« Reply #936 on: July 21, 2016, 09:28:05 AM »
So, do I vote for Trump because he's not Clinton or vote for Clinton because she's not Trump.
Is there any other reason to vote for these 2 clowns?
Or do I just take the Gary Johnson route?

Decisions, decisions...

Offline mb1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 21, 2016, 09:29:40 AM »
So, do I vote for Trump because he's not Clinton or vote for Clinton because she's not Trump.
Is there any other reason to vote for these 2 clowns?
Or do I just take the Gary Johnson route?

Decisions, decisions...
Just plan a trip for that week.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 21, 2016, 09:30:21 AM »
I'll still vote down-ballot, even if I write in Mickey Mouse in the end.

Offline EJB

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 21, 2016, 09:30:58 AM »
GARY JOHNSON FOR PRESIDENT