Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3769302 times)

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #13140 on: August 16, 2017, 12:13:03 AM »
The moral equivalency you just made is abhorrent in and of itself. Please don't compare BLM racist trash to Israel defending itself.

No it's not. Trayvon Martin slammed a man's head into the ground and got shot and killed. Some people couldn't accept this and decided to exploit this incident as racism. Thus began BLM.

It is racist identity politics. They want special rights due to their skin color.

You don't burn down a town ("burn this bi$h down") because a criminal was shot and killed by a police officer in self defense.

You don't launch a pogrom on a Jewish neighborhood holding up banners that say "Hitler didn't finish the job" because a Jew accidentally ran over a child.

Would you like me to go on?

Same darn scum on both sides.

No, it's spot on, and Obama is worse. Whereas Obama legitimized and welcomed BLM, Trump openly condemned neo-Nazi hate groups.

They are hateful people, but they were innocent of any crime until ANTIFA showed up and started violence.

So yes, they were "just marching", and they had permits as well.

Where are these stats from?

Seriously? Had ANTIFA not started the violence NONE of this would have happened. There would be no story.

This is complete garbage. When the term "alt-right" started making its way around the internet, many people did not know its origins and assumed it was a group of hardline Conservatives that would fight for Conservative causes. When it eventually came out that this term was coined by White Nationalists, some people dropped it and others [like Milo Yannoupolis] decided to adopt it as their own.

It's very clear that Steve Bannon's version of alt-right is the one that is unrelated to Nazism. Steve, disgusting pig that he is, is a major supporter of Israel.

This is a lie. Plain and simple. He did not defend or "mainstream" Nazis. I listened to what he said twice, and he simply never said any such thing.
Ouch! It seems you are not a big fan of blacks.
I just found a new supply of forks!

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #13141 on: August 16, 2017, 12:14:19 AM »
Because I don't even recall the incidents. Are you trying to insinuate that I support left wing hate groups?
No, and that was violence by the exact same groups as now. The KKK members stabbed counter protesters. Then it was not expected for Obama to come out and condemn it now everyone is touting their faux outrage that trump did not. This has nothing to do with caring about the bigots and everything to do with hating trump. That you don't even recall the incident illustrates my point even further.

Did Ted Cruz say anything then? How about Rubio? The CEOs who resigned? Anyone at all?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:19:21 AM by aygart »
Feelings don't care about your facts

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #13142 on: August 16, 2017, 12:16:12 AM »
Definitely not ones who hold signs that Hitler didn't finish the job.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #13143 on: August 16, 2017, 12:16:57 AM »
No, and that was violence by the exact same groups as now. The KKK members stabbed counter protesters. Then it was not expected for Obama to come out and condemn it now everyone is touting their faux outrage that trump did not. This has nothing to do with caring about the bigots and everything to do with hating trump.
Isn't the outrage that he is blaming both sides? If the second statement (the one that was wrote for him) he gave was his first there would be no story.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #13144 on: August 16, 2017, 12:20:41 AM »
Definitely not ones who hold signs that Hitler didn't finish the job.
TM, BO and BLM who he mentioned hold signs that ****** (I only mention that name on Friday) didn't finish the job?

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #13145 on: August 16, 2017, 12:21:08 AM »
Isn't the outrage that he is blaming both sides? If the second statement (the one that was wrote for him) he gave was his first there would be no story.
Is condemnation of Antifa not deserved? They are using terrorist tactics themselves.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #13146 on: August 16, 2017, 12:23:47 AM »
Is condemnation of Antifa not deserved? They are using terrorist tactics themselves.
All I wanted to do is talk about NK. Where are we going with this?

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #13147 on: August 16, 2017, 12:23:57 AM »
TM, BO and BLM who he mentioned hold signs that ****** (I only mention that name on Friday) didn't finish the job?
Not sure what you are asking.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #13148 on: August 16, 2017, 12:25:37 AM »
What makes you think we are going somewhere?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #13149 on: August 16, 2017, 12:25:53 AM »
Not sure what you are asking.
I was asking zale:

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #13150 on: August 16, 2017, 12:27:16 AM »
What makes you think we are going somewhere?
You keep going in twenty different directions. Is there something you want to ask directly?

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #13151 on: August 16, 2017, 12:35:00 AM »
You keep going in twenty different directions. Is there something you want to ask directly?
multitasking to the different directions others went. I've only be responding here. I have more to write but it will need to wait for tomorrow.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #13152 on: August 16, 2017, 12:39:56 AM »
I asked very directly why was there zero outrage from anyone at all when Obama was silent about the KKK stabbing counter protesters and now they are outraged when trump was not silent but wasn't specific enough over a very similar incident.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #13153 on: August 16, 2017, 12:43:20 AM »
I asked very directly why was there zero outrage from anyone at all when Obama was silent about the KKK stabbing counter protesters and now they are outraged when trump was not silent but wasn't specific enough over a very similar incident.
I am not outraged. All I did was ask a question about which of his supporters he should condemn.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #13154 on: August 16, 2017, 12:50:54 AM »
I am not outraged. All I did was ask a question about which of his supporters he should condemn.
and then kept quiet.....

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13155 on: August 16, 2017, 12:51:52 AM »
Go ahead
"The Chinese paper’s comments reflect the 1961 Sino-North Korean Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation, and Mutual Assistance, which obliges China to intervene if North Korea is subject to unprovoked aggression — but not necessarily if Pyongyang starts a war. China has been a key ally of North Korea, helping prop up its economy as it has been hit with repeated rounds of international sanctions." ( Wapo)

That they won't back NK if they attack first is the ONLY story here. See below all the related stories on Google are pointing to that fact. And we're talking about WaPo, Reuters,and the Time Magazine.. none that can be accused of being slanted to Trump.

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #13156 on: August 16, 2017, 01:01:12 AM »
The moral equivalency you just made is abhorrent in and of itself. Please don't compare BLM racist trash to Israel defending itself.
That's exactly the point!

No it's not. Trayvon Martin slammed a man's head into the ground and got shot and killed. Some people couldn't accept this and decided to exploit this incident as racism. Thus began BLM.

What did or did no happen with Trayvon will never be full known, though the truth in all liklihood lies someowhere closer to your stated version than BLM's. However, Trayvon's just or unjust muder is beside my point which is that racism exists in a big way in this country, and that's what BLM is based on for most people - not BLM inc.
It is racist identity politics. They want special rights due to their skin color.
Agreed - in large part. In large part the grassroots BLM is about equality.
You don't burn down a town ("burn this bi$h down") because a criminal was shot and killed by a police officer in self defense.
Abso-frieking-lutely
You don't launch a pogrom on a Jewish neighborhood holding up banners that say "Hitler didn't finish the job" because a Jew accidentally ran over a child.
Ay men. And you certainly don't allow the leader of such a riot to become a well respected member of any political party, run for president, or be treated as some sort of civil rights hero, right? (you also omitted the tiny detail of killing a Jew)

Would you like me to go on?

Same darn scum on both sides.

No thanks. I've been abundantly clear about this on this thread. I'm in 1000% agreement with you.
No, it's spot on, and Obama is worse. Whereas Obama legitimized and welcomed BLM, Trump openly condemned neo-Nazi hate groups.
I guess this is where we disagree. I believe the BLM Obama legitimized (though still wrongly, IMHO) was not of being a superior race and wishing death on others.
Where are these stats from?
I saw it yesterday. I will have to dig it up tomorrow to provide a source.

They are hateful people, but they were innocent of any crime until ANTIFA showed up and started violence.

So yes, they were "just marching", and they had permits as well.

Seriously? Had ANTIFA not started the violence NONE of this would have happened. There would be no story.
Perhaps. But Antifa did start it. And now there is a story. And a guy ran his cr through a crowd of people killing someone. And the reaction is what I'm talking about. "He started it" is weak-sauce when you are the KKK and have a history of murder and bloodshed. How many times do I need to say that Trump could have and should have called out BOTH. Properly.
This is complete garbage. When the term "alt-right" started making its way around the internet, many people did not know its origins and assumed it was a group of hardline Conservatives that would fight for Conservative causes. When it eventually came out that this term was coined by White Nationalists, some people dropped it and others [like Milo Yannoupolis] decided to adopt it as their own.

It's very clear that Steve Bannon's version of alt-right is the one that is unrelated to Nazism. Steve, disgusting pig that he is, is a major supporter of Israel.

BTW, even Milo has dropped it. He claims he is not Alt Right himself, but merely gave them a "fair hearing."
But how is it very clear that they are different? They Breitbart Alt Right and The KKK Alt Right came together for Charlottsville. How am I supposed to differentiate if they themselves can barely do it?
If it is in fact so different, why doesn't Steve come out and say so? Why doesn't Breitbart come out and say so? It is really not hard to say "Nazis are bad."

Human waste pile Richard Spencer is also a supporter of Israel.
This is a lie. Plain and simple. He did not defend or "mainstream" Nazis. I listened to what he said twice, and he simply never said any such thing.
You might not agree, but that doesn't make it a lie. Mainstreaming (to me) means giving an ideology a home, making it normal or accepted. He spoke about the good people among the Alt Right in Charlottsville, which to me is defending and mainstreaming white nationalism, and in turn the KKK.

Offline churnbabychurn

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13157 on: August 16, 2017, 06:49:25 AM »
The fact that the president is clearly not very bothered by Nazi marches in the USA is absolutely terrifying.

For us Jews not to realize that there is a serious problem here is absolutely pathetic. We all know dt, and we all know that if this was something that bothered him in the least, he would be tweeting his brains out. - he has emboldened and encouraged the movement that wants us all gassed.

Yet frum Jews are "meh". Because of some retarded notion that the "left" is also bad. So what? Who cares if O was a black racist? They don't have as a first priority the final solution!

I'm deeply concerned.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #13158 on: August 16, 2017, 07:01:59 AM »
The fact that the president is clearly not very bothered by Nazi marches in the USA is absolutely terrifying.

For us Jews not to realize that there is a serious problem here is absolutely pathetic. We all know dt, and we all know that if this was something that bothered him in the least, he would be tweeting his brains out. - he has emboldened and encouraged the movement that wants us all gassed.

Yet frum Jews are "meh". Because of some retarded notion that the "left" is also bad. So what? Who cares if O was a black racist? They don't have as a first priority the final solution!

I'm deeply concerned.
That really scared me for the past eight years when we had a president who did not say a word about KKK violence which happened under his watch. The only bigotry he cared about was if it was about skin color. Now we have a president who spoke out against violence. What an improvement!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #13159 on: August 16, 2017, 07:29:24 AM »
The only bigotry he cared about was if it was about skin color.
So he never spoke out about violence against other groups like say gays?