Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3827524 times)

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Re: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #21320 on: June 15, 2018, 02:07:53 PM »
This is reported by the WP. Is it accurate? @aygart

Although Horowitz criticized the very public way that Comey handled the probe, the inspector general concluded that the investigation itself — and the ultimate recommendation not to charge Clinton — were sound. Horowitz found “no evidence that the conclusions by department prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations.”

#FakeNews. I did not see anywhere that it discussed the reasoning behind whether or not to charge her. What does it mean that they didn't find evidence that specific actions were affected by bias? By reading the report it does not mean that they is no reason to believe their decisions were biased, quite the contrary. The report keeps going back to "appearance of bias" and specifically mention that they do not have confidence that certain decisions were not affected by bias. It only means that they have no evidence that any specific action was directly affected. No one wrote that they were going to do something just because they like Hillary or dislike Trump.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #21321 on: June 15, 2018, 02:08:08 PM »
Manafort: Do not pass go, do not collect 200, go straight to jail.
+1000000000

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #21322 on: June 15, 2018, 02:08:31 PM »
Was there different rules for this report than the last one? Last one they found McCabe lied and said that in a PC way. This report in no way shape or form said Comey lied about anything.

Full disclosure: I have not read one word of the report. I am relying on FOX to give me all the bad things about the report.
Why the fixation on lying?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21323 on: June 15, 2018, 02:12:55 PM »
#FakeNews. I did not see anywhere that it discussed the reasoning behind whether or not to charge her. What does it mean that they didn't find evidence that specific actions were affected by bias? By reading the report it does not mean that they is no reason to believe their decisions were biased, quite the contrary. The report keeps going back to "appearance of bias" and specifically mention that they do not have confidence that certain decisions were not affected by bias. It only means that they have no evidence that any specific action was directly affected. No one wrote that they were going to do something just because they like Hillary or dislike Trump.
You are going way out of your way to twist what the WP reported. I will make this simple.
Did the report in any way shape or form say the decision to not charge HRC was "sound"?
Did the report say “no evidence that the conclusions by department prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations.”
Both of these are simple yes or no answers.
I just found a new supply of forks!

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #21324 on: June 15, 2018, 02:25:23 PM »
You are going way out of your way to twist what the WP reported. I will make this simple.
Did the report in any way shape or form say the decision to not charge HRC was "sound"?
Did the report say “no evidence that the conclusions by department prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations.”
Both of these are simple yes or no answers.
The answer to the first is not that I saw. The second needs the context of 400 pages discussing how they mixed politics into their discussions about the investigation and that 5 agents were referred for investigation about that besides those who are no longer employed by the FBI. No you are wrong about that being a yes or no answer. The words are there but they are taking them out of context.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21325 on: June 15, 2018, 02:28:14 PM »
The answer to the first is not that I saw. The second needs the context of 400 pages discussing how they mixed politics into their discussions about the investigation and that 5 agents were referred for investigation about that besides those who are no longer employed by the FBI. No you are wrong about that being a yes or no answer. The words are there but they are taking them out of context.
Thank you!
I am going to translate that now into first question answer is no and second question answer is yes.
Subject to change with more reading.

This says it all for me!
ETA: Christopher Wray — appointed by Trump to replace Comey last year — said at a Thursday afternoon press conference that “this report did not find any evidence of political bias or improper considerations actually impacting the investigation under review.”
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 02:35:10 PM by ChaimMoskowitz »

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #21326 on: June 15, 2018, 03:04:12 PM »
Thank you!
I am going to translate that now into first question answer is no and second question answer is yes.
Subject to change with more reading.

This says it all for me!
ETA: Christopher Wray — appointed by Trump to replace Comey last year — said at a Thursday afternoon press conference that “this report did not find any evidence of political bias or improper considerations actually impacting the investigation under review.”
This is simply childish to say that the words are there and the context is meaningless. Grow up!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21327 on: June 15, 2018, 03:12:23 PM »
This is simply childish to say that the words are there and the context is meaningless. Grow up!
The thing is context does matter. The problem is you are going to put your spin on the context. I like goalpost so individuals like you can't always wiggle out of things with your non-sense.

I choose to go with Chris Wray on this one. You going to try to unsuccessful vilify him like you tried with Comey?

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #21328 on: June 15, 2018, 03:16:34 PM »
The thing is context does matter. The problem is you are going to put your spin on the context. I like goalpost so individuals like you can't always wiggle out of things with your non-sense.

I choose to go with Chris Wray on this one. You going to try to unsuccessful vilify him like you tried with Comey?

How about you take a look at the report and use that as you supposed goalpost instead of using an appeal to authority? Use your head not someone else's! Taking something out of context IS SPIN! I have very studiously kept away from anything anyone wrote to let the report itself lead me. I couldn't care less which spinmaster you chose to relinquish your brain to. And yes, Wray is spinning. What else was the purpose of making a presser?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21329 on: June 15, 2018, 03:22:35 PM »
How about you take a look at the report and use that as you supposed goalpost instead of using an appeal to authority? Use your head not someone else's! Taking something out of context IS SPIN! I have very studiously kept away from anything anyone wrote to let the report itself lead me. I couldn't care less which spinmaster you chose to relinquish your brain to. And yes, Wray is spinning. What else was the purpose of making a presser?
You have some nerve saying I have relinquish my mind. This coming from someone who can't make simple decisions without asking someone else.  ::)

Online aygart

• View Profile

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21331 on: June 17, 2018, 10:09:30 PM »
They need to clarify R's and Trumpsters.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-republicans-approve-of-trump’s-family-separation-policy/ar-AAyMSf2?ocid=spartandhp

Offline ilherman

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #21332 on: June 18, 2018, 12:19:38 AM »
I guess this means Mueller's probe is not producing results.  :)
Why the Efin hell am I paying 20mm dollars for this idiot to "produce results" of criminal charges that are charged in every court, every day in the country? He was ordered to investigate Russian Collusion. He can not find a shred of evidence of Trump Russia collusion and he wants CM to be able to say look he got something so he takes someone, charges him for nothing to do with this investigation, now CM can say look Mueller is doing a great job. To waste 20mm dollars for this is a disgrace. And I'm outraged. I wanna jump out of my skin every time I see the fake news saying "how can Trump say this is a witch hunt, this has already brought to major indictments, like Paul Manafort"

Really? Really? This only proves even more that this is a witch hunt.
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21333 on: June 18, 2018, 12:27:41 AM »
He was ordered to investigate Russian Collusion.
#fakenews AKA: Hannity

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #21334 on: June 18, 2018, 02:06:54 AM »
I guess this means Mueller's probe is not producing results.  :)
He's an idiot.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21335 on: June 18, 2018, 12:26:31 PM »
Can someone link to the law that says you must separate children from their mothers when they cross the border illegally?

I will save you the time. There is no such law. #fakenews Trump / Hannity / @ilherman

Offline ilherman

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #21336 on: June 18, 2018, 12:31:17 PM »
Can someone post a link to the law that allegedly witness tempering goes to jail?

I will save you the time. There is no such law. #fakenews

#maddow / @ChaimMoskowitz
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21337 on: June 18, 2018, 12:36:16 PM »
Can someone post a link to the law that allegedly witness tempering goes to jail?

I will save you the time. There is no such law. #fakenews

#maddow / @ChaimMoskowitz
The problem is you believe Hannity like the Torah and I believe Maddow like Ripley's Believe It Or Not!!!

Keep your head buried in the sand.

Offline BP16

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21338 on: June 18, 2018, 12:50:38 PM »
Can someone link to the law that says you must separate children from their mothers when they cross the border illegally?

I will save you the time. There is no such law. #fakenews Trump / Hannity / @ilherman
Yes when they cross the border illegally with there children its child abuse! and they should be separated not to cause more harm to there children.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21339 on: June 18, 2018, 12:54:32 PM »
Yes when they cross the border illegally with there children its child abuse! and they should be separated not to cause more harm to there children.
Try reading comprehension 101.  :)