Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3823752 times)

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline zale

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #21521 on: June 24, 2018, 04:36:10 PM »
All Trump supporters are not racist but if you are a racist the overwhelming odds say you are a Trump supporter.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news-commentator-apologizes-for-racist-remark/ar-AAz5U2o?li=BBnbfcL

I hate to say this, but the Left has overplayed the race card and now nobody cares when they cry wolf. I’m scared to think of what that might mean for Jews.

White people got tired of hearing that not liking Obama’s policies meant that they were racist. Whites are going to turn out in even greater numbers for Trump in 2020. The Left has gone completely insane, kicking people out of restaurants for political beliefs, but screaming and crying when a baker doesn’t want to be forced to bake a cake for a gay couple.

If you keep comparing Trump to Hitler, what happens when there is a real hitler? Why would anyone believe or listen to you?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 04:39:31 PM by zale »

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #21522 on: June 24, 2018, 04:36:45 PM »
You have a question?
What came from the WH? The article seems to be based on career ICE.
Or at least what came from the Trump WH?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21523 on: June 24, 2018, 04:39:30 PM »
I hate to say this, but the Left has overplayed the race card and now nobody cares when they cry wolf. I’m scared to think of what that might mean for Jews.

Going to be pretty hard to overplay the race card with this administration.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21524 on: June 24, 2018, 04:40:11 PM »
Or at least what came from the Trump WH?
What I posted but I made a mistake.

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #21525 on: June 24, 2018, 04:41:01 PM »
Going to be pretty hard to overplay the race card with this administration.

What happens when a real racist Hitler shows up?  Who will listen?

Be very, very careful when crying racism.

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #21526 on: June 24, 2018, 04:41:03 PM »
What I posted but I made a mistake.
So now you can start with that article.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21527 on: June 24, 2018, 04:45:59 PM »

It is not Friday so mentioning the "H" word.
No sane person is comparing him to "H".  So we should just remain silent when we see racism? History has shown us you do just the opposite.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21528 on: June 24, 2018, 04:48:58 PM »
So now you can start with that article.
No need to. Separating mothers from their kids is a disaster for anyone who does it. 100% could not show up for their hearing and it would not change that fact.

Offline yesitsme

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21529 on: June 24, 2018, 04:56:57 PM »

what is trump if not a real racist Hitler?
["-"]

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #21531 on: June 24, 2018, 07:55:26 PM »

"I don't think everybody understands what's happening down here. You know, a lot of these kids that are coming here, and put through terrible, terrible situations by their parents; they are brought over in extremely dangerous conditions, in extremely dangerous terrain, and all this can be avoided if they just go through the port of entry. There would be no crime committed by them and they wouldn't get separated. Why they don't do this is beyond me. As we all know, when you get arrested, you don't get to stay with your family."

"When you see a 12-year-old girl with a Plan B pill, or their parents put her on birth control because they know getting violated is part of the journey, that’s just a terrible way to live. When you see a 4-year-old girl traveling completely alone with just her parents' phone number written across her shirt. I mean, come on now, something needs to be done. We had a 9-year-old boy last year have heat stroke in front of us and die with no family around, and that’s because we’re allowing people to take advantage of this system."

Sounds like the most humane thing for some of these kids is to take them away from their abusive parents!

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #21532 on: June 24, 2018, 07:56:21 PM »

I would be petrified of being welcomed by them in ways I never imagined possible!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21533 on: June 24, 2018, 07:59:54 PM »
I would be petrified of being welcomed by them in ways I never imagined possible!
Yup because we all know they are all evil people. Everyone is terrible except you.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21534 on: June 24, 2018, 08:07:31 PM »
Sounds like the most humane thing for some of these kids is to take them away from their abusive parents!
Sounds like he is biased for not answering the first question. He went to the school of @aygart for answering questions.

Try and spin this anyway you want and the fact is still separating children from their mothers is unamerican and a losing situation as Trump learned the hard way. He might be able to shoot an innocent person on 5th ave but he can't separate family's and get away with it.

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #21535 on: June 24, 2018, 08:09:20 PM »
Yup because we all know they are all evil people. Everyone is terrible except you.
I can be pretty terrible.

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #21536 on: June 24, 2018, 08:44:47 PM »
It is not Friday so mentioning the "H" word.
No sane person is comparing him to "H".  So we should just remain silent when we see racism? History has shown us you do just the opposite.

You are flat out wrong about this. Do a search on social media and you will find it flooded with comparisons of Trump to Hitler. Former CIA chief Michael Hayden compared Trump’s zero tolerance policy to Auschwitz.

Racism has been taken out of context by the Left. Political correctness has now added new definitions. Racism means treating people differently because of their race or ethnicity. It does NOT mean that if you disagree with the politics of a Black man you are a racist, and it does not mean that if you don’t want people ILLEGALLY crossing the border you are racist.

The vast, vast VAST majority of illegals are NOT suffering from systematic genocide as Jews were suffering during WWII, they just don’t like living in a third world country and want a better life. There is nothing wrong with that, but they need to GET IN LINE with everyone else. Asylum seekers need to come through a port of entry.

Calling Trump a racist for enforcing the LAW of the land is the epitome of stupid. The media created a dangerous hysteria that led to people actually calling for attacks on ICE agents, because well, if they are Nazi’s, then we must kill them.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21537 on: June 24, 2018, 08:51:09 PM »
You are flat out wrong about this. Do a search on social media and you will find it flooded with comparisons of Trump to Hitler. Former CIA chief Michael Hayden compared Trump’s zero tolerance policy to Auschwitz.

Racism has been taken out of context by the Left. Political correctness has now added new definitions. Racism means treating people differently because of their race or ethnicity. It does NOT mean that if you disagree with the politics of a Black man you are a racist, and it does not mean that if you don’t want people ILLEGALLY crossing the border you are racist.

The vast, vast VAST majority of illegals are NOT suffering from systematic genocide as Jews were suffering during WWII, they just don’t like living in a third world country and want a better life. There is nothing wrong with that, but they need to GET IN LINE with everyone else. Asylum seekers need to come through a port of entry.

Calling Trump a racist for enforcing the LAW of the land is the epitome of stupid. The media created a dangerous hysteria that led to people actually calling for attacks on ICE agents, because well, if they are Nazi’s, then we must kill them.
That a nice list of what the left is doing wrong. How about a list on just one person from the right, Trump. Lets see if you can be fair.

ETA: Let me throw in a question. When you refer to the FBI agents who served a legal search warrant on Cohen as "stormtroppers" were they talking about the Star Wars film or the Nazi's?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 08:57:16 PM by ChaimMoskowitz »

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #21538 on: June 24, 2018, 08:59:57 PM »
That a nice list of what the left is doing wrong. How about a list on just one person from the right, Trump. Lets see if you can be fair.

Trump does everything in a knee-jerk reaction thoughtless way. He doesn’t make coherent policy, he just takes a list of “issues”, probably from Fox News headlines and then starts making policies without giving those policies any thought or strategy.

“We’re not getting a fair deal”. OK, let’s just throw in some quick tariffs and then tweet about how Canada is cheating us (!?).

I absolutely hate that he is on Twitter. It cheapens the whole presidency.

There, that’s just a few things I hate about Trump.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #21539 on: June 24, 2018, 09:02:46 PM »
Trump does everything in a knee-jerk reaction thoughtless way. He doesn’t make coherent policy, he just takes a list of “issues”, probably from Fox News headlines and then starts making policies without giving those policies any thought or strategy.

“We’re not getting a fair deal”. OK, let’s just throw in some quick tariffs and then tweet about how Canada is cheating us (!?).

I absolutely hate that he is on Twitter. It cheapens the whole presidency.

There, that’s just a few things I hate about Trump.
Fair enough. How about the question I added.