Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3771298 times)

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #22780 on: August 14, 2018, 12:52:05 AM »
Trump is exactly what I know he is... But don't sell me the Brooklyn bridge after you get fired..
You missed the whole point. You don't need to believe one word she said. He again attacked a black person for being dumb. This has deep roots in racism in our history.
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #22781 on: August 14, 2018, 01:49:37 AM »
You missed the whole point. You don't need to believe one word she said. He again attacked a black person for being dumb. This has deep roots in racism in our history.
He called her

Wacky
Vicious
Loser
Not smart
Lowlife
Deranged
Nasty

And you focus on dumb...?

He had a full blown tantrum/rant..

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #22782 on: August 14, 2018, 08:10:24 AM »
He called her

Wacky
Vicious
Loser
Not smart
Lowlife
Deranged
Nasty

And you focus on dumb...?

He had a full blown tantrum/rant..
You must be at an airport with all those planes flying over your head.  :)

Offline springles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #22783 on: August 14, 2018, 10:12:13 AM »
Come on, your implying that one can never call a black person dumb? There are plenty of dumb black people just as there are plenty of dumb white people. He has called many people many names, I don't think that shows racism.
I'm not saying he isn't racist, he has said and done other things that make a case for it, i just don't think this is one of them. And focusing on this as an example of racism delegitimizes the other claims.

Offline justaregularguy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22784 on: August 14, 2018, 10:34:50 AM »
Peter strozk got fired from the FBI
Finally. 👏👏
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline yossig

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #22785 on: August 14, 2018, 10:43:41 AM »
Finally. 👏👏
+1
Though I’m not sure why it took so many months

Offline justaregularguy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22786 on: August 14, 2018, 10:45:51 AM »
+1
Though I’m not sure why it took so many months
why are you surprised? He’s the swamp..I’m surprised he got fired at all.
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline yossig

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #22787 on: August 14, 2018, 10:55:29 AM »
why are you surprised? He’s the swamp..I’m surprised he got fired at all.
all his bias and corruption is out for months already.
but I guess we have to be happy with what we get. :)

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #22788 on: August 14, 2018, 11:01:12 AM »
Official Statement on Omarosa Manigault-Newman
By Lynne PattonMy name is Lynne Patton and I am a senior official in the Trump Administration.White House leadership, both past and present, can confirm that I was the closest confidante & friend to Ms. Manigault-Newman during her tenure at the White House, Transition and Campaign - texting and speaking multiple times per day.To that end, Omarosa attempted to contact me just two days ago, but I refused to accept her call.
Like Ms. Manigault-Newman, I have also known and worked for both the President and his family for over a decade and am confident that they would collectively confirm that I know them far better than she.To be clear, at no time did I participate in a conference call with Katrina Pierson advising me, Jason Miller and Omarosa Manigault-Newman that Frank Luntz had heard President Donald J. Trump use a derogatory racial term - a claim that Luntz himself has also denied.What I can confirm is the following:On December 12, 2017, at approximately 11:30PM (EST) – a date I now know to be the evening Omarosa was relieved of her official duties by General Kelly - I received a telephone call from her informing me that she had personally heard a second-hand recording of President Trump using the “N-word” in a derogatory fashion.She proceeded to tell me the full name of the individual who played this second-hand tape for her, from whom the primary audio tape had originated, as well as the specific context of the President’s usage of this term and to whom the derogatory term was allegedly directed.Omarosa also proceeded to inform me that she had officially submitted her resignation to General Kelly and that I should promptly do the same before the audio surfaced.The next morning, I immediately notified senior communications officials and a Trump family member of the same, only to discover the true nature of her departure was termination.Today, the individual who Omarosa confirmed to me as having played the second-hand audio recording to her last year confirmed that they have no tape, never had possession of a tape, never claimed to have possession of a tape and never played such a tape for Ms. Manigault-Newman.
Tonight, on the MSNBC program, Hardball, Omarosa revealed to the general public what she had told me last December: That former Apprentice producer, Bill Pruitt, was the original source of the “N-word” tape.Bill Pruitt is a mutual friend.
I just spoke to Bill Pruitt tonight before releasing this statement. He confirmed to me (before Hardball had even gone off the air) that he does NOT have an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word” and has NEVER had an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word.” Period.
Suffice it to say that the past few weeks have been wrought with disappointment, immense sadness, anger and outright disgust.Based upon her conflicting accounts and the newfound information revealed in my statement, it should be abundantly clear to everyone that not only is her book a complete work of fiction, but that the existence of this elusive “N-word” tape is a figment of her imagination and merely a destructive tool of manipulation applied only when it best serves her interests.Like countless other minorities and women, the President has given me the opportunity of a lifetime to rise up through the ranks of The Trump Organization and now proudly serve this country.
Therefore, unless directed otherwise, this will be my only statement on this baseless accusation and imaginary audio tape, as falsely claimed by a former friend.My primary and sole focus remains the low-income and public housing residents of New York & New Jersey, as the President would expect it to be — and as the President has hired me to do.Thank you. 🇺🇸 #MAGA
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 11:05:18 AM by aygart »
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline aygart

• View Profile

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #22790 on: August 14, 2018, 11:32:38 AM »
Come on, your implying that one can never call a black person dumb? There are plenty of dumb black people just as there are plenty of dumb white people. He has called many people many names, I don't think that shows racism.
I'm not saying he isn't racist, he has said and done other things that make a case for it, i just don't think this is one of them. And focusing on this as an example of racism delegitimizes the other claims.
This is a pattern with him. If it was an isolated incident I would agree with you. Just the other week he did it to three prominent black individuals. He has been called out on it and keeps doing it over and over. 

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #22791 on: August 14, 2018, 11:38:42 AM »
Trump hosted The Apprentice for 14 seasons. Pruitt, who signed a non-disclosure agreement and couldn't go into much detail about the nature of the tapes or what was on them, told NPR's Kelly McEvers that Trump would reportedly make inappropriate comments when he and the producers discussed who they should fire on the show.

When McEvers asked if the comments were just about women, Pruitt responded, "No." He then continued, saying it was "very much a racist issue," and added that the remarks were about "African-Americans, Jewish people, all of the above."

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #22792 on: August 14, 2018, 11:44:06 AM »
Finally. 👏👏
"Late Friday afternoon, the Deputy Director of the FBI overruled the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) and departed from established precedent by firing 21-year FBI veteran Peter Strzok," Aitan Goelman, attorney for Strzok, said. "In doing so he reversed the decision of the career FBI official responsible for employee discipline who concluded, through an independent review process, that a 60-day suspension and demotion from supervisory duties was the appropriate punishment."

Offline zh cohen

• View Profile
« Reply #22793 on: August 14, 2018, 12:16:37 PM »
This is a pattern with him. If it was an isolated incident I would agree with you. Just the other week he did it to three prominent black individuals. He has been called out on it and keeps doing it over and over.

Trump does have a pattern of calling people in a certain category names (including dumb and stupid), but that category is anyone who says bad things about him regardless of their race.

Offline chinagel

• View Profile
« Reply #22794 on: August 14, 2018, 12:19:48 PM »
Trump does have a pattern of calling people in a certain category names (including dumb and stupid), but that category is anyone who says bad things about him regardless of their race.
it just so happens that members of one race are more prone to calling him out...

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #22795 on: August 14, 2018, 12:55:27 PM »
it just so happens that members of one race are more prone to calling him out...
More white people call him out more than any other race.
When a term has a history rooted in racism you just don't use it when it comes to that race. If you do then the obvious conclusion is you are a racist. Not sure what is so hard for a non-racist to understand. Maybe that is the problem?  :)

Offline chinagel

• View Profile

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #22798 on: August 14, 2018, 01:09:13 PM »
Did she shoot Kennedy also?
That was Cruz's father, wasn't it?

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #22799 on: August 14, 2018, 01:10:27 PM »
The saddest part is this.

That is unfortunately partially due to the lack of alternatives.