Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3827339 times)

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Re: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #24260 on: September 22, 2018, 10:50:16 PM »
Now you want to switch gears since I called you out. Not going to work.
What did I miss?
Even that statement is one sided. Everything has been rehashed many times and each time you twisted it to meet your biases. If you want to just think that you are unbiased then go ahead and enjoy your alternate reality.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Online zh cohen

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24261 on: September 22, 2018, 10:50:40 PM »
How will a fair investigation derail his career?

If the investigation delays the vote until after the mid-terms, and Democrats win a majority in the Senate that is the end of his career.

I can think of at least 2 cases that I know personally where accusations that were proven 100% false ruined a guys life.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24262 on: September 22, 2018, 10:52:33 PM »
Even that statement is one sided. Everything has been rehashed many times and each time you twisted it to meet your biases. If you want to just think that you are unbiased then go ahead and enjoy your alternate reality.
You claim I don't understand what others are saying. I ask you over and over what did I miss. You refuse to answer to back up your claim. Everyone can see right through your BS.
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24263 on: September 22, 2018, 10:55:04 PM »
If the investigation delays the vote until after the mid-terms, and Democrats win a majority in the Senate that is the end of his career.
This is a real answer instead of the BS @aygart keeps posting. I agree with you 100%. I would be against any investigation that would delay this past the mid-terms.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24264 on: September 22, 2018, 10:59:02 PM »
I can think of at least 2 cases that I know personally where accusations that were proven 100% false ruined a guys life.
Yes it does happen. This is the exception instead of the rule. Remember the Thomas investigation. It saved his career.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #24265 on: September 22, 2018, 11:06:52 PM »
This is a real answer instead of the BS @aygart keeps posting. I agree with you 100%. I would be against any investigation that would delay this past the mid-terms.
Except that you keep pushing everything which would do that.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline gingyguy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 36
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I don't like to brag
« Reply #24266 on: September 22, 2018, 11:13:27 PM »
Someone is obsessed with the politics involved instead of addressing the credible allegations. Known as a smokescreen.  :)
sorry to interrupt but what are the requirements for an allegation to be credible?
May you slide down the banister of happiness & get many splinters of success up your career.

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24267 on: September 22, 2018, 11:13:43 PM »
On one side we have the accuser asking for a fair investigation.
On the other side we have the accused not asking for a fair investigation.
Very interesting why he doesn't want a fair investigation. Yes I am assuming since he has not once asked for a fair investigation that means he does not want one.

Projecting what? All I said from day one is their should be a fair investigation. You either agree with that or you don't. You and the other Trumpsters keep bringing in all the other BS to justify no fair investigation.

Blame what he wants is not the issue. In the reason he doesn't want a fair investigation because it will stop him from becoming a SCOTUS justice then he doesn't deserve it. No on should want this type of individual on the court. Cue where @aygart states they would all do this to justify his flaws!!!

FTFY

Does it concern you in the least that she only asked for a "fair investigation" once that became the politically expediant thing for the Democrats?

Do you not recognize that this "fair investigation" is not fair to the accused, because the investigation itself will derail his career?

How will a fair investigation derail his career? Trying to get to the truth will derail his career?

I know what they are saying. They are blaming the D's for this whole mess. They are saying K is afraid of a fair investigation because it will derail/kill his nomination. Am I missing anything?

This is exactly what I was going to write. Took the words out of my mouth

Yes it does happen. This is the exception instead of the rule. Remember the Thomas investigation. It saved his career.

That's why the best way would be for the Rs to commit to removing him from the bench if it's verified as true. But I doubt the Ds would accept that. The whole reason why it was pushed off until now was precisely to prevent him from being nominated..

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24268 on: September 22, 2018, 11:14:27 PM »
Everyone can see right through your BS and dishonesty. You will see the same post over and over until you answer.

Only because you decided that any discussion of the parts that you don't want discuss means that feel what fits your biases to have them saying. Your biases are preventing you from even knowing what people are really saying. That is how biased you are.
I know what they are saying. They are blaming the D's for this whole mess. They are saying K is afraid of a fair investigation because it will derail/kill his nomination. Am I missing anything?
You are missing more than you are getting. You need to own up to your biases so you can see past them.
What am I missing?
You will not get it until you own up to your biases. Everything he's been very explicit but your biases are pending you from seeing it.
What am I missing?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24269 on: September 22, 2018, 11:15:42 PM »
sorry to interrupt but what are the requirements for an allegation to be credible?
Glad you asked.  :)
Depends what your definition of credible.
For me credible=believable.
Just as K's denial is credible. Unlike @aygart who can't separate politics from this I hope you can.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24270 on: September 22, 2018, 11:18:18 PM »
That's why the best way would be for the Rs to commit to removing him from the bench if it's verified as true. But I doubt the Ds would accept that. The whole reason why it was pushed off until now was precisely to prevent him from being nominated..
Neither side would agree to this.

Offline gingyguy

• View Profile
« Reply #24271 on: September 22, 2018, 11:18:36 PM »
missed that one sorry... i would have thought that the fact that she waited 35 years gives her credibility a pretty big dip
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 11:22:56 PM by gingyguy »
May you slide down the banister of happiness & get many splinters of success up your career.

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24272 on: September 22, 2018, 11:19:46 PM »
Neither side would agree to this.
I don't see why Rs wouldn't

Online zh cohen

• View Profile
« Reply #24273 on: September 22, 2018, 11:20:05 PM »

Do you see that her actions in this case seem to indicate that that is her goal?
https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1043570199390240773

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24274 on: September 22, 2018, 11:22:19 PM »
i would have thought that the fact that she  35 years gives her credibility a pretty big dip
Most including me would agree with you because we don't understand how trauma like this effects victims. That is why she wants expert witnesses to testify to help everyone understand.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24275 on: September 22, 2018, 11:24:17 PM »
Do you see that her actions in this case seem to indicate that that is her goal?
That is how you see her actions. I want a fair investigation to sort all this out.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24276 on: September 22, 2018, 11:25:11 PM »
I don't see why Rs wouldn't
They would get crucified by their base.

Offline avromie7

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24277 on: September 22, 2018, 11:25:46 PM »
A vague story with no corroborating evidence or witnesses is NOT a credible accusation.
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline gingyguy

• View Profile
« Reply #24278 on: September 22, 2018, 11:31:00 PM »
Most including me would agree with you because we don't understand how trauma like this effects victims. That is why she wants expert witnesses to testify to help everyone understand.
then why are you calling it credible if you agree that its not credible?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #24279 on: September 22, 2018, 11:33:23 PM »
A vague story with no corroborating evidence or witnesses is NOT a credible accusation.
That is how you look at it and I don't have a problem with it. The problem is your facts are wrong. There are witnesses and they claim there is corroborating evidence from her doctor and husband. That is why we need a fair investigation to see who is telling the truth.