Author Topic: Looking for a healthcare marketplace navigator?  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Entrepreneur

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Looking for a healthcare marketplace navigator?
« on: September 04, 2015, 06:38:44 PM »
Prefer in Queens. Not just someone to sign me up but who knows costs and how much income relates to costs...

I have gone to the JCCRP in far Rockaway but the person who was doing it recently left.

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
Re: Looking for a healthcare marketplace navigator?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 02:48:55 AM »
Prefer in Queens. Not just someone to sign me up but who knows costs and how much income relates to costs...

I have gone to the JCCRP in far Rockaway but the person who was doing it recently left.
It is extremely selfish for you to keep coming to the forums and opening threads everytime you have a question. To have more than half your posts dedicated to beginning new threads, that's just beyond me. I kept my mouth shut the last 140+ times that you started new threads but enough is enough. DDF is a community to share from your experience and to gain from others, not just a one way street. Please stop what you're doing, it's disgusting.

/rant

Offline sammy n

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 02:53:22 AM »
It is extremely selfish for you to keep coming to the forums and opening threads everytime you have a question. To have more than half your posts dedicated to beginning new threads, that's just beyond me. I kept my mouth shut the last 140+ times that you started new threads but enough is enough. DDF is a community to share from your experience and to gain from others, not just a one way street. Please stop what you're doing, it's disgusting.

/rant
+1
I also noticed and was going to say so.
@superspeed well said!!

Offline mgarfin

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 10:23:06 AM »
Your are probably right but how do you notice.
On topic this should be merged in to the Obama care thread, and I have yet to find someone in Bp that can help.