Author Topic: Rank The First/Business Class Cabins That You Have Flown  (Read 10381 times)

Offline Yaalili

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 150
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, MLife Gold, National Executive Elite, Radisson Gold, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, DansDeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite.
Re: Rank The First/Business Class Cabins That You Have Flown
« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2018, 04:16:19 PM »
-SQ suites are a step above the rest for privacy and the new suites look amazing.

Main issue with SQ is the hard bed. That is after they add a mattress pad on top of it, to make it softer. 9W, CX, JL, QF all have far superior beds.

The new SQ suites, does not seem to have fixed that issue. Still a hard bed and a seat with an awkward facing position during dining.

Here is a quote from OMAAT's TR:

The bed isnít especially big, and isnít soft. There are no individual air nozzles. The seat isnít especially comfortable when lounging, and is awkwardly placed. Youíre forced to face the aisle when you eat, and if you want to face the window, you canít even sit especially comfortably, given the limited space in that direction.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16441
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime Plat, DL Dirt, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Avis Chairman, National EE, Hertz PC
« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2018, 04:18:08 PM »
Main issue with SQ is the hard bed. That is after they add a mattress pad on top of it, to make it softer. 9W, CX, JL, QF all have far superior beds.

The new SQ suites, does not seem to have fixed that issue. Still a hard bed and a seat with an awkward facing position during dining.

Here is a quote from OMAAT's TR:

Agreed.
Alas there is no perfect F option. But SQ/CX/JL/NH/EK will give you a good sense of the best it can be.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline meshugener

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2018, 02:42:13 AM »
-CX has by far the most comfortable bed, bedding, and seat
JL's seat is better
Love me or hate me. I still love you.