Author Topic: Clinton Bengazi Interview  (Read 3243 times)

Offline bzam99

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Clinton Bengazi Interview
« on: October 22, 2015, 12:49:03 PM »
Looks like they are making Hilary sweat...

Offline bzam99

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Clinton Bengazi Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 12:52:58 PM »
where is schiff going with his shpeil?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 12:54:56 PM »
You are really watching this crap?
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline bzam99

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 12:56:49 PM »
just turned it on-but pretty interesting....wont watch the whole thing, but worthwhile for a couple of minutes

Offline lunatic

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 12:57:08 PM »
You are really watching this crap?
here we go again... out comes the big bowl of popcorn

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 12:59:13 PM »
here we go again... out comes the big bowl of popcorn
No PC on this one. Those hearings are always just for show. It doesn't matter who they question.

Offline coralsnake

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 05:54:29 PM »
No PC on this one. Those hearings are always just for show. It doesn't matter who they question.
+1

"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan

Offline zale

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2015, 07:03:16 PM »

I would like to know how the YouTube video was connected to the meticulously planned terrorist attack on the US embassy in Benghazi. Who started the false rumor that the attack was due to a video?

I would also like to know why no CIA field ops, some that were right next door to the embassy, were sent in to protect the embassador. Who told them to stand down?

If you can answer those questions, I have no more questions for Hillary.

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2015, 07:28:06 PM »
I would like to know how the YouTube video was connected to the meticulously planned terrorist attack on the US embassy in Benghazi. Who started the false rumor that the attack was due to a video?

I would also like to know why no CIA field ops, some that were right next door to the embassy, were sent in to protect the embassador. Who told them to stand down?

If you can answer those questions, I have no more questions for Hillary.
hearings well not get the answers to those questions unless there is a smoking gun somewhere. Even if there is it is only a witch hunt. That is what they were when they were used against Reagan Bush Clinton Bush and remain so now
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2015, 08:40:34 PM »
hearings well not get the answers to those questions unless there is a smoking gun somewhere. Even if there is it is only a witch hunt. That is what they were when they were used against Reagan Bush Clinton Bush and remain so now

The mainstream media works 24/7 to spin and cover up for the Liberals and Democrats.

So far, they have succeded in convincing most of the American population that Obama is a saint who can never and has never done any wrong and that his record foreign policy is immaculate.

Anyone who reads up the very sad Benghazi story will come to the conclusion that Hillary and Obama conspired to cover up their huge blunder by blaming the attack on a video. Internal memos (which are publicly available) show that the White house ERASED the parts of the memo which refer to a terrorist attack. This would be more than enough of a "smoking gun" to impeach any Republican president.

Fast and Furious and the IRS scandals have somehow faded into history. Two scandals of epic proportions, both which make the Nixon scandals look like a walk in the park.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2015, 09:19:37 PM »
The mainstream media works 24/7 to spin and cover up for the Liberals and Democrats.

So far, they have succeded in convincing most of the American population that Obama is a saint who can never and has never done any wrong and that his record foreign policy is immaculate.

Anyone who reads up the very sad Benghazi story will come to the conclusion that Hillary and Obama conspired to cover up their huge blunder by blaming the attack on a video. Internal memos (which are publicly available) show that the White house ERASED the parts of the memo which refer to a terrorist attack. This would be more than enough of a "smoking gun" to impeach any Republican president.
There is nothing impeachable about a bad, delusional, and stupid goof or lying on television to cover it up.

Fast and Furious and the IRS scandals have somehow faded into history. Two scandals of epic proportions, both which make the Nixon scandals look like a walk in the park.
I think you need to review what Nixon did if you think that it pales in comparison to Fast and Furious. That too was a stupid policy which they tried to cover up. That is nothing compared to Nixon. The IRS scandal even if directly ordered by Obama himself is also not worse than what Nixon did, in fact it is a portion of what Nixon actually did.

Offline Aaaron

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2015, 11:34:17 PM »
Has anyone here read 13 Hours?  Great book from the team on the ground there.

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2015, 11:42:04 AM »
There is nothing impeachable about a bad, delusional, and stupid goof or lying on television to cover it up.
I think you need to review what Nixon did if you think that it pales in comparison to Fast and Furious. That too was a stupid policy which they tried to cover up. That is nothing compared to Nixon. The IRS scandal even if directly ordered by Obama himself is also not worse than what Nixon did, in fact it is a portion of what Nixon actually did.

Don't have patience to compile my own list of why you are incorrect in your assessment, so I pulled this one:

Nixon’s sins seem venal compared to those of President Barack Obama.

Nixon’s men illegally wiretapped his political opponents -- and they went to jail for it. When the FBI used warrantless surveillance to wiretap and intercept the mail of anti-war radicals, those who did so were charged, tried and convicted. 

Obama has used the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to guarantee any surveillance the government wants without probable cause. Nixon spied on a virtual hand-full. Barack Obama’ s NSA wire-taps the entire nation and monitors the e-mails of thousands.

Nixon talked about using the IRS to harass his opponents but there is no evidence that he successfully did so, yet illegal use of the IRS was among the Articles of Impeachment voted by the House of Representatives. Obama’s IRS has actually used the IRS to harass conservative groups. Can you imagine the liberal outcry if IRS officials under Nixon referred to liberals as “a—holes’ and “crazies”?

The White House tapes show Nixon attempting to use the CIA to impede the FBI investigation into the Watergate break-in. This pales in comparison to the CIA spying on members of the US Senate charged with investigating the Agency's illegal activities.

Where is liberal outrage over Obama’s Justice Department spying on reporters? What would have happened if Nixon's Justice Department had opened the mail and tracked the movements of Walter Cronkite as Obama’s Justice department did with Fox’s News' James Rosen?

Nixon’s impeachment included the charge that he evaded Congress’ sole authority to declare war by bombing Cambodia. Yet in Libya Obama said that only he had the inherent authority to decide what is a “war” and that no congressional approval was necessary. He proceeded to bomb  Libya, destroy its military and spend more than a billion dollars in borrowed money in support of one side, who was not aligned with the United States, in a civil war.

Nixon’s men considered the murder of investigative journalist Jack Anderson. That’s nothing compared with Obama’s assertion that he has right to kill any U.S. citizen without a charge, let alone conviction.

Nixon was excoriated for the missing 18 and a half minutes in his White House tapes although his long-time Secretary Rose Mary Woods claimed to have erased them by mistake. In the torture scandal, CIA officials admitted to destroying tapes that they knew could be used against them in criminal cases at the same time Obama’s IRS says hundreds of thousands of documents regarding abuse against Tea Party and Conservative groups are “missing,” without repercussion.

While Nixon was known for his  “Enemies List,” the former head of the National Security Agency’s global digital data gathering program says that Obama also has an enemies list stored by keyword, which has been used to take down perceived political enemies such as General Petraus. During his re-election campaign Obama even brazenly posted his enemies list on-line as a not-so-subtle threat not to donate to his opponents. How Nixon’s critics would have howled if he had publicly targeted Sen. George McGovern’s donors.

Because of Obama’s iconic status on the left, liberals are silent as Obama shreds the Constitution in ways Richard Nixon would have marveled at. Democrats scoff at the notion of the impeachment of Obama for crimes far more serious and reaching than of those committed by Richard Nixon

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2015, 12:26:39 PM »
Don't have patience to compile my own list of why you are incorrect in your assessment, so I pulled this one:
Just look at the facts. One is disgraced president and the other is still in office with no chance in h*ll of being convicted or charged with any crime.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2015, 12:40:31 PM »
Just look at the facts. One is disgraced president and the other is still in office with no chance in h*ll of being convicted or charged with any crime.
I think that is exactly his point. There is no chance of Obama being charged with a crime even if the IRS scandal would be directly linked to him and found to be done at his command. Does that make Obama more or less scadalous than Nixon.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2015, 12:41:47 PM »

Nixon’s sins seem venal compared to those of President Barack Obama.

Nixon’s men illegally wiretapped his political opponents -- and they went to jail for it. When the FBI used warrantless surveillance to wiretap and intercept the mail of anti-war radicals, those who did so were charged, tried and convicted. 

Obama has used the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to guarantee any surveillance the government wants without probable cause. Nixon spied on a virtual hand-full. Barack Obama’ s NSA wire-taps the entire nation and monitors the e-mails of thousands.

Nixon talked about using the IRS to harass his opponents but there is no evidence that he successfully did so, yet illegal use of the IRS was among the Articles of Impeachment voted by the House of Representatives. Obama’s IRS has actually used the IRS to harass conservative groups. Can you imagine the liberal outcry if IRS officials under Nixon referred to liberals as “a—holes’ and “crazies”?

The White House tapes show Nixon attempting to use the CIA to impede the FBI investigation into the Watergate break-in. This pales in comparison to the CIA spying on members of the US Senate charged with investigating the Agency's illegal activities.

Where is liberal outrage over Obama’s Justice Department spying on reporters? What would have happened if Nixon's Justice Department had opened the mail and tracked the movements of Walter Cronkite as Obama’s Justice department did with Fox’s News' James Rosen?

Nixon’s impeachment included the charge that he evaded Congress’ sole authority to declare war by bombing Cambodia. Yet in Libya Obama said that only he had the inherent authority to decide what is a “war” and that no congressional approval was necessary. He proceeded to bomb  Libya, destroy its military and spend more than a billion dollars in borrowed money in support of one side, who was not aligned with the United States, in a civil war.

Nixon’s men considered the murder of investigative journalist Jack Anderson. That’s nothing compared with Obama’s assertion that he has right to kill any U.S. citizen without a charge, let alone conviction.

Nixon was excoriated for the missing 18 and a half minutes in his White House tapes although his long-time Secretary Rose Mary Woods claimed to have erased them by mistake. In the torture scandal, CIA officials admitted to destroying tapes that they knew could be used against them in criminal cases at the same time Obama’s IRS says hundreds of thousands of documents regarding abuse against Tea Party and Conservative groups are “missing,” without repercussion.

While Nixon was known for his  “Enemies List,” the former head of the National Security Agency’s global digital data gathering program says that Obama also has an enemies list stored by keyword, which has been used to take down perceived political enemies such as General Petraus. During his re-election campaign Obama even brazenly posted his enemies list on-line as a not-so-subtle threat not to donate to his opponents. How Nixon’s critics would have howled if he had publicly targeted Sen. George McGovern’s donors.

Because of Obama’s iconic status on the left, liberals are silent as Obama shreds the Constitution in ways Richard Nixon would have marveled at. Democrats scoff at the notion of the impeachment of Obama for crimes far more serious and reaching than of those committed by Richard Nixon

Note how this has nothing to do with Bengazi or Fast and Furious.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2015, 12:52:57 PM »
I think that is exactly his point. There is no chance of Obama being charged with a crime even if the IRS scandal would be directly linked to him and found to be done at his command. Does that make Obama more or less scadalous than Nixon.
I don't agree with that.

Online username

• View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2015, 12:57:24 PM »

Can you clarify what you mean, before this goes PC on us.
^^^

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2015, 01:01:28 PM »
Can you clarify what you mean, before this goes PC on us.
It is Friday so let it go.  :)

Not sure what to clarify. Unless there is info that we have not seen he didn't come close to committing a crime.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2015, 01:03:33 PM »
I don't agree with that.
Neither do I but I think that is what he is trying to say. I do think that it would need something very explicit and direct for many Dems to belive that there was any targeting at all going on. They are unquestionable trying to squelch any investigation into it out of fear of who may be implicated.
It is Friday so let it go.  :)

Not sure what to clarify. Unless there is info that we have not seen he didn't come close to committing a crime.
And there will be nothing but stonewalling to prevent any from being found.