Author Topic: transaero flights until dec 15  (Read 6821 times)

Offline m65

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: transaero flights until dec 15
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2015, 02:03:15 AM »
i ended up getting them to issue me now all 4 tickets leaving tlv-jfk on november 15 yesterday, but aeroflot refuses to allow me 2 luggagesas i would have had on transaero. this is the email i got:
DEAR   M65 , as  far  , as  your  ticket is reissued on SU flights ,  your  free baggage allowance / check in bag / will be according to Aeroflot  norm   . thanks, regards

Galina Kozyreva
Manager  of  sales  department
callcenter@aeroflot.ru
7-495-223-55-55
8-800-444-55-55

i sent them back the link on priceline showing that tlv-jfk is allowed 2 luggages but have not heard back from them, anyone have the link from aeroflot that clearly states 2 luggages?
any other ideas to pull it off?

Offline yochai

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2015, 03:20:52 AM »
i ended up getting them to issue me now all 4 tickets leaving tlv-jfk on november 15 yesterday, but aeroflot refuses to allow me 2 luggagesas i would have had on transaero. this is the email i got:
DEAR   M65 , as  far  , as  your  ticket is reissued on SU flights ,  your  free baggage allowance / check in bag / will be according to Aeroflot  norm   . thanks, regards

Galina Kozyreva
callcenter@aeroflot.ru
7-495-223-55-55
8-800-444-55-55

i sent them back the link on priceline showing that tlv-jfk is allowed 2 luggages but have not heard back from them, anyone have the link from aeroflot that clearly states 2 luggages?
aeroflot changed their baggage policy as of nov 1. http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/75475

Offline Moishebatchy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Arzei Makolet Platinum, Yossi's Makolet Silver, Yesh! Gold, Rav Kav Dirt
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2015, 12:29:08 PM »

Galina Kozyreva
callcenter@aeroflot.ru
7-495-223-55-55
8-800-444-55-55

Be happy that they actually rebooked you on Aeroflot altogether, instead of telling you to go hug a cactus. When Aerosvit went bust, I know people who were not so lucky - they lost their money completely...

Offline m65

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2015, 01:22:01 AM »
Be happy that they actually rebooked you on Aeroflot altogether, instead of telling you to go hug a cactus. When Aerosvit went bust, I know people who were not so lucky - they lost their money completely...
im very happy, but i still want 2 baggages...

Offline ar

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2015, 06:45:03 PM »

Why did people lose money? They couldn't dispute charge with CC ?

Offline sammy n

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2015, 07:44:12 PM »
That's what I did.

Offline Moishebatchy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Arzei Makolet Platinum, Yossi's Makolet Silver, Yesh! Gold, Rav Kav Dirt
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2015, 07:51:07 PM »

Not for tickets paid by cash/check...

Offline sammy n

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2015, 09:14:00 PM »
Not for tickets paid by cash/check...
Who buys tickets with cash or check?!?!

Offline yhaller14

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Sixt plat, national ee, united 1k, hertz pc,
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2015, 09:19:16 PM »
Nobody that knows what there doing.....
"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take"

Offline MnM1130

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2015, 11:39:25 PM »
just got this off aeroflots website:

Aeroflot Has Carried 94.8% Of Transaero Passengers; Transaero To Cease Operations On 26 October
25 October 2015, Moscow. — JSC Transaero will stop operations at midnight tonight (25/26 October), following the decision by the Russian aviation regulator to annul its operator’s licence effective 26 October.
Transaero passengers will be carried on flights operated by Aeroflot Group and where necessary other airlines. Aeroflot Group has the necessary operational capabilities to ensure uninterrupted carriage for Transaero passengers. Of the 1.93 mln Transaero tickets sold for flights before 15 December 2015, 1.83 mln passengers — or 94.8% of the total — have already been flown under Aeroflot’s operational management.
By 15 December, 100,241 passengers remain with reservations on Transaero flights. Additional information for these passengers can be found on the homepage of Transaero’s website, where there is an updated version of the online flight status checker: http://info-services.transaero.ru/status. Transaero customers can check their flight status (within the daily flight plan) without having to call the Transaero call-centre and see details of any new reservation in the event of their original flight being cancelled. To do this, passengers need to enter their surname and first name on Latin letters as per their ticket, and the flight number (without the UN prefix) and date. Information regarding new reservations is available via the online service after the Transaero call centre reassigns the new ticket for each passenger.

thnks. this helped me out. just google translated the whole thing and was able to pull up new itinerary..