Author Topic: At Least 128 Dead in Paris Terror Attacks!  (Read 11640 times)

Offline Aaaron

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: At Least 128 Dead in Paris Terror Attacks!
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2015, 11:37:17 PM »
Sorry people!
I know it's sensitive but I can't hold back anymore!
The terror attack this evening in Paris was horrible! Families have been destroyed and the devastation is horrific! I know how they feel, anyone who lives in Israel knows what it feels like to live through terror attacks.

HOWEVER!

The French government has been condemning Israel at every chance they had! While we are sending our condolences and support to France, they didn't even bother to cover the attack on Friday when a Jewish father and son were gunned down by Muslim terrorists!  France took Hamas off the terrorist list and instead started marking goods produced by Jews in Judea and Samaria!

With all due respect, I will not post a French flag on my profile and quite frankly I don't understand why anyone would! It is the French government who has been condemning Israel for fighting the same radical Islamic organizations that attacked Paris!
Some may call me insensitive, I agree! it is exactly this insensitivity that is the reason I am NOT posting a French flag on my feed! 

what do you call the reactions (or the lack of) from the French government when Israel has been under attack day in and day out?! Should I call for restraint? Should I give credit to the claims ISIS is using to justify this terror attack?

So instead of putting a French flag up, I will raise the Israeli one. Why? Because Israel warned France and the rest of the world of the effect of radical Islam! We tried to explain who and what we are fighting but they would not listen!

We told them this was not about land or occupation but they didn't listen! They pressured us to make deals with those who shoot us, blow us up and stab us and when we refuse to do so, they condemn us!
We warned them that this is about a radical culture that has no respect for life, but they ignored us and shook their finger at us for fighting the same radical Islamic ideology that attacked Paris. Only we fight it every day!

So here is the Israeli flag!
The one that is fighting radical Islamic terror every day!
The flag that is condemned and yelled at from every international podium for fighting the same evil that murdered over 130 of French innocent civilians.

What BS.  They didn't take Hamas off any list.  The EU court ruled to remove it for a technical violation; all sanctions remained imposed.
Hollande has been a friend of Israel on many issues. 
Do you know for certain that no French media covered any of the attacks in Israel?  Does it really matter if they did?  We're under sensitive to the goings-on in Israel that we expect the rest of the world to as well; guess what, that's not the case. But it doesn't matter.

I'm ashamed you even compare the two situations.  It's like walking into a cancer ward and telling the person with stage 2 that they shouldn't complain because someone else has stage 4. Why can't we empathize with a country that was just wracked with a horrific incident without comparing it to Israel or France's reactions to the same?  You really want to lower yourself to a "but they did it first" juvenile attitude?  We're supposed to be better than that.

We're like professional victims.  Anything happens anywhere in the world and we're like "but we have it worse!" 

Offline Brian93

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2015, 11:43:40 PM »
What BS.  They didn't take Hamas off any list.  The EU court ruled to remove it for a technical violation; all sanctions remained imposed.
Do you know for certain that no French media covered any of the attacks in Israel?  Does it really matter if they did?  We're under sensitive to the goings-on in Israel that we expect the rest of the world to as well; guess what, that's not the case. But it doesn't matter.

I'm ashamed you even compare the two situations.  It's like walking into a cancer ward and telling the person with stage 2 that they shouldn't complain because someone else has stage 4. Why can't we empathize with a country that was just wracked with a horrific incident without comparing it to Israel or France's reactions to the same?  You really want to lower yourself to a "but they did it first" juvenile attitude?  We're supposed to be better than that.

We're like professional victims.  Anything happens anywhere in the world and we're like "but we have it worse!"
You missed the point

Offline pixi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2015, 11:55:21 PM »

i would say you just  don't know simple ongoing facts and previous history , but you missed my point .
money doesn't talk......      it SCREAMS !

Offline Aaaron

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2015, 11:57:35 PM »
You missed the point

i would say you just  don't know simple ongoing facts and previous history , but you missed my point .

So elaborate on the point...  If you don't want to show solidarity on FB, I completely get that.  But to give a lecture on why you're not is just tacky.  And the "we told you so" attitude is even worse.

Offline Toasted

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2015, 12:08:04 AM »
So elaborate on the point...  If you don't want to show solidarity on FB, I completely get that.  But to give a lecture on why you're not is just tacky. And the "we told you so" attitude is even worse.
As bad as blaming Benghazi on Youtube?

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2015, 04:29:18 AM »
Sorry people!
I know it's sensitive but I can't hold back anymore!
The terror attack this evening in Paris was horrible! Families have been destroyed and the devastation is horrific! I know how they feel, anyone who lives in Israel knows what it feels like to live through terror attacks.

HOWEVER!

The French government has been condemning Israel at every chance they had! While we are sending our condolences and support to France, they didn't even bother to cover the attack on Friday when a Jewish father and son were gunned down by Muslim terrorists!  France took Hamas off the terrorist list and instead started marking goods produced by Jews in Judea and Samaria!

With all due respect, I will not post a French flag on my profile and quite frankly I don't understand why anyone would! It is the French government who has been condemning Israel for fighting the same radical Islamic organizations that attacked Paris!
Some may call me insensitive, I agree! it is exactly this insensitivity that is the reason I am NOT posting a French flag on my feed! 

what do you call the reactions (or the lack of) from the French government when Israel has been under attack day in and day out?! Should I call for restraint? Should I give credit to the claims ISIS is using to justify this terror attack?

So instead of putting a French flag up, I will raise the Israeli one. Why? Because Israel warned France and the rest of the world of the effect of radical Islam! We tried to explain who and what we are fighting but they would not listen!

We told them this was not about land or occupation but they didn't listen! They pressured us to make deals with those who shoot us, blow us up and stab us and when we refuse to do so, they condemn us!
We warned them that this is about a radical culture that has no respect for life, but they ignored us and shook their finger at us for fighting the same radical Islamic ideology that attacked Paris. Only we fight it every day!

So here is the Israeli flag!
The one that is fighting radical Islamic terror every day!
The flag that is condemned and yelled at from every international podium for fighting the same evil that murdered over 130 of French innocent civilians.
What a load of crap. I'm not sure why every tragedy has to be compared to Israel.  No one is asking you to support french labor unions or policies. Noone is asking for your opinion on french or vote for a specific party.
 Its quite simple, there was a terrible tragedy with well over 100 victims in the western world (which undoubtedly makes a bigger impression then the thousands dying everyday in third world countries) and it would be appropriate to either sympathize with them ( which shouldn't be too hard as you seem to have hard feelings for the similar root of evil) or just shut the hell up and take your political rantings to the ywn or bmg coffee room.

Offline tmendy226

• View Profile
  • Programs: Delta Diamond, Hertz PC, Flying Blue petroleum, SPG Gold, National Executive, Hilton Gold
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2015, 04:38:00 AM »
Most Jews in France are not observant, unless you don't consider them Jews.

Most Jews aren't religious, however many are traditionalists and even more have something on Friday night. 

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2015, 07:18:38 AM »
is your name ari fuld? If not why are you calling something someone else wrote your own?

Offline yitzy93

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2015, 08:04:22 AM »
Is there really a need to post such greusome pics here?

Offline Achas Veachas

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2015, 08:30:48 AM »
And with a gloating caption like that?

Offline ChAiM'l

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2015, 08:32:02 AM »
"יוודע בגויים "לעינינו
Oh, stop it.

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2015, 08:39:36 AM »
http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.686083?v=48E0030C539FB5751B77CC1EA9BB9F19
what a warped reality.... no wonder they treat israel the way they do

Offline pixi

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2015, 09:19:49 AM »
is your name ari fuld? If not why are you calling something someone else wrote your own?
Does it make a difference who wrote it?  I just wanted to bring out a point.
money doesn't talk......      it SCREAMS !

Offline DovDov

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2015, 09:48:14 AM »
@GidonShaviv: Just realised that the band yesterday in Paris, was the same one that told Roger Waters to F*** off over BDS
https://t.co/aoXmeQXyPs

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2015, 10:19:39 AM »
It does make a difference. Especially when you are getting lots of adulation and +1s. It's theft of sorts, and would discredit everything else you say.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2015, 10:24:11 AM »
Ha'omer davar bishem omro maivy geula leolam
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2015, 10:57:37 AM »
Yes.  It does.  you can make the same point with giving proper credit. very distasteful to call it your own actually takes away from the power of the message

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2015, 12:50:39 PM »
What's a thread like this without CM?
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline ChAiM'l

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2015, 01:47:58 PM »
What's a thread like this without CM?
What's any thread like without a troll? Nice and civil.