Author Topic: GOP Master thread  (Read 242082 times)

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Re: GOP Master thread
« Reply #1460 on: May 10, 2016, 04:37:40 PM »
@KolHaolam: @TEXAS: BREAKING - Ted Cruz floats possibility of restarting presidential campaign if he wins tonight's Nebraska primary, which is unlikely.
That is so out of context. Read the whole Glen Beck interview.
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline Ydad

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: May 10, 2016, 04:54:38 PM »
That is so out of context. Read the whole Glen Beck interview.
Not really out of context, just a bit overdone.

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: May 11, 2016, 12:16:24 PM »
Starting to look inevitable.
President Trump. He's gonna chew Hillary up and spit her out once he gets started..

http://www.vosizneias.com/238406/2016/05/11/washington-trump-surges-in-support-almost-even-with-clinton-in-national-u-s-poll/

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: May 11, 2016, 12:53:50 PM »
Starting to look inevitable.
President Trump. He's gonna chew Hillary up and spit her out once he gets started..

http://www.vosizneias.com/238406/2016/05/11/washington-trump-surges-in-support-almost-even-with-clinton-in-national-u-s-poll/
מיר ראט נישט אזוי
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Moshe123

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #1464 on: May 11, 2016, 12:54:53 PM »
A winning bounce is normal. The attacks by Ds on the airwaves haven't even started yet. They are set to start 6/7 after California votes.

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: May 11, 2016, 01:03:05 PM »
מיר ראט נישט אזוי
Fine. Use this then.

Offline Toasted

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: May 11, 2016, 01:15:12 PM »
A winning bounce is normal. The attacks by Ds on the airwaves haven't even started yet. They are set to start 6/7 after California votes.
DJT is pretty immune to airwave bombing. The first few hundred million didn't even make a dent. I'd bet the Clintons are talking to the mafia..................

Offline Moshe123

• View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #1467 on: May 11, 2016, 01:17:55 PM »
DJT is pretty immune to airwave bombing. The first few hundred million didn't even make a dent. I'd bet the Clintons are talking to the mafia..................

Of course they did. Just not among ignorant Rs.

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: May 11, 2016, 01:17:56 PM »
Fine. Use this then.

I have nothing against your wording.
I meant  mentioning the possibility of Trump as POTUS being inevitable.
It's a scary thought.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: May 11, 2016, 09:02:30 PM »
Just not among ignorant Rs.
Keep thinking that way and soon you will be saying "yes president Trump".
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1470 on: May 13, 2016, 10:05:57 AM »
http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/13/investing/mark-cuban-hillary-clinton-vp-donald-trump/index.html?category=investing

"The best way to describe Donald right now -- and again, I like the guy -- is he's like the guy who will walk into the bar and say anything" to go home with someone, said Cuban, who is the owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: May 13, 2016, 10:11:50 AM »
http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/13/investing/mark-cuban-hillary-clinton-vp-donald-trump/index.html?category=investing

"The best way to describe Donald right now -- and again, I like the guy -- is he's like the guy who will walk into the bar and say anything" to go home with someone, said Cuban, who is the owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks.
And what's wrong with that?

Offline hachover

• View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: May 13, 2016, 01:46:22 PM »

The way I would describe Kasich is the guy who will walk into the bar and try to get someone to go home with him, but no one ever will.

The way I would describe Hillary is the woman who will walk into the bar, point to a guy, and her henchmen will go over to him and pay him to go home with her. And if he doesn't accept, he goes home in a bag.

The way I would describe Bernie is the guy who will walk into a bar and talk and talk and talk, as all the drunk people gather around admiring how brilliant every word he says is. Eventually they all go home and forget what happened.
I'm an optimist; but only because life isn't going to give me any other good choices.

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #1473 on: May 13, 2016, 02:22:42 PM »
The way I would describe Kasich is the guy who will walk into the bar and try to get someone to go home with him, but no one ever will.

The way I would describe Hillary is the woman who will walk into the bar, point to a guy, and her henchmen will go over to him and pay him to go home with her. And if he doesn't accept, he goes home in a bag.

The way I would describe Bernie is the guy who will walk into a bar and talk and talk and talk, as all the drunk people gather around admiring how brilliant every word he says is. Eventually they all go home and forget what happened.

LOL
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline Aaaron

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: May 13, 2016, 03:20:36 PM »

You missed the easiest one.  Trump would walk into a bar and tell a woman whatever she wants to hear to get her to go home with him.  If she refuses, he offers to pay her to go home with him.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1475 on: May 13, 2016, 03:37:17 PM »
You missed the easiest one.  Trump would walk into a bar and tell a woman whatever she wants to hear to get her to go home with him.  If she refuses, he offers to pay her to go home with him.
Nah, he just has to say that he's rich. Bigly rich.

Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline hachover

• View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: May 13, 2016, 04:37:36 PM »
Nah, he just has to say that he's rich. Bigly rich.

Yup, the promise of money is greater temptation than money itself.

I feel sorry for the anti-Trump crowd who are miserable that he's gotten this far. I can even empathize - since I went through that 4 years ago and 8 years ago. But I can't understand how some people are anti-Trump and don't put as much energy into being anti the other options. It just seems weak, shortsighted, and random. If you stand for "never Trump" then what do you want?
I'm an optimist; but only because life isn't going to give me any other good choices.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: May 13, 2016, 04:42:09 PM »
Ideally, a 3rd party candidate to split the electoral vote.
If not, I'm still undecided about who to vote for in November.

Offline hachover

• View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: May 13, 2016, 04:51:02 PM »
Ideally, a 3rd party candidate to split the electoral vote.
If not, I'm still undecided about who to vote for in November.

That's realistic. Maybe we will go back to British sovereign rule, you can hope for that.

Meanwhile, if you keep up the one sided bashing, all you are doing is campaigning for Hillary.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: May 13, 2016, 04:57:44 PM »
That's realistic. Maybe we will go back to British sovereign rule, you can hope for that.

Meanwhile, if you keep up the one sided bashing, all you are doing is campaigning for Hillary.
Why is that not realistic? All it takes is a 3rd party guy to win a state like FL or OH and it's possible that nobody reaches 270 and the house takes their pick of the 3.

I don't necessarily think Trump is better than Hillary, he can very easily spark a trade war that will cause more damage to the economy than Hillary would. Or he can do much worse things than that, so that argument isn't going to sway me.
If I think Trump could very well be a 9 and could very well be a 1 but I know Hillary will be between a 3 and a 5, which is the correct pick?