Author Topic: GOP Master thread  (Read 237209 times)

Offline Centro

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 33
    • View Profile
Re: GOP Master thread
« Reply #380 on: March 04, 2016, 03:39:28 PM »
That's a little bit cute. Let's do more.

Obama: We HOPE we can change it.
Rubio: Only if we get someone with big hands we can change it
Cruz: Praise the lord and pray that he gives us the strength to change it
Kasich: Let's remain positive about the situation with the lightbulb
Sanders: Why do rich people have all the working lightbulbs? Go get a new one from their house
Clinton: I never said anything about killing lightbulbs. This is a vast right wing conspiracy
I think the funniest is Sanders if you read it with his voice.

Offline Welder

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 04, 2016, 03:43:07 PM »
That's a little bit cute. Let's do more.

Obama: We HOPE we can change it.
Rubio: Only if we get someone with big hands we can change it
Cruz: Praise the lord and pray that he gives us the strength to change it
Kasich: Let's remain positive about the situation with the lightbulb
Sanders: Why do rich people have all the working lightbulbs? Go get a new one from their house
Clinton: I never said anything about killing lightbulbs. This is a vast right wing conspiracy
+1
"We need more welders and less philosophers" — Marco Rubio

Online ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #382 on: March 04, 2016, 03:48:24 PM »
Now that Carson sees "no political path forward" can we have the 2 people that voted for him in the poll recast their votes so we can have an updated poll based on the smaller field?
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline elit

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 05, 2016, 10:40:30 PM »
Solid night for Cruz

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #384 on: March 05, 2016, 10:59:57 PM »
Recommended read http://www.mauldineconomics.com/frontlinethoughts/a-little-chaos-is-a-good-thing

I really think this boils down to the convention, and will get really interesting.
-- Dan

Offline Sport

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 06, 2016, 12:17:34 AM »
Instead of siccing Romney on Trump the GOP establishment should be doing whatever they can to stop Rubio's campaign. 

Offline theblakdavid

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 06, 2016, 02:05:10 AM »
Instead of siccing Romney on Trump the GOP establishment should be doing whatever they can to stop Rubio's campaign.
There's no need for that. He has no real chance of getting enough delegates.

Offline Centro

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 06, 2016, 02:16:03 AM »
There's no need for that. He has no real chance of getting enough delegates.
At least he's securing some delegates from Trump (as Romney advised).

Offline Sport

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 06, 2016, 06:57:32 AM »
He's probably securing more from Cruz than Trump.

Online aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #389 on: March 06, 2016, 08:20:36 AM »
Romney did not advise taking votes in states he can't win.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #390 on: March 06, 2016, 08:40:30 AM »
He's probably securing more from Cruz than Trump.
FL is a winner takes all and I don't think Cruz has a chance there even if Rubio pulls out so he's probably better off with Rubio even until FL if Rubio can win it

Offline pixi

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 07, 2016, 08:42:11 AM »
Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?
"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."
money doesn't talk......      it SCREAMS !

Offline Centro

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 07, 2016, 08:59:43 AM »
"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."
👍👍👍

Offline JoeyShmoe

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 07, 2016, 10:20:50 AM »
Perfect, especially since I read it in his voice :)
DDF A-Z Link Extension
Chrome
Firefox
Info

Offline Welder

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 07, 2016, 10:32:17 AM »
""
That was excellent!

+1
"We need more welders and less philosophers" — Marco Rubio

Offline Willie

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 07, 2016, 10:42:21 AM »
When will the GOP stop idolizing Rubio.... Do they not realize that its only hurting him
He should drop out so there is a chance to beat Clinton in the general... The GOP is causing a mixup in the party because they are scared they will lose power if either Cruz or Trump is elected, but obviously thats what the people want... We can not afford another term of liberal ideas

Offline pixi

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 07, 2016, 10:49:16 AM »

That was excellent!
+1
That's all what trump/drumpf says in all of his speeches.. go figure out why most people vote for him.
money doesn't talk......      it SCREAMS !

Online aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #397 on: March 07, 2016, 11:44:38 AM »
When will the GOP stop idolizing Rubio.... Do they not realize that its only hurting him
He should drop out so there is a chance to beat Clinton in the general... The GOP is causing a mixup in the party because they are scared they will lose power if either Cruz or Trump is elected, but obviously thats what the people want... We can not afford another term of liberal ideas
You are assuming that it is more important to them that they win in Nov than that they keep power.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 07, 2016, 01:39:21 PM »
That's all what trump/drumpf says in all of his speeches.. go figure out why most people vote for him.
Oilem Goilem!
-- Dan

Offline Work-for-ur-muny

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 07, 2016, 02:18:29 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D
ROFL